Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:16:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution  (Read 71537 times)
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:49:24 PM

<-------meanwhile dis nigga buying up more cheap ARO!  Grin Cool

dev don't waste time with this turd, just block/ban his shit.  just concentrate on MAGA....Making ARO Great Again!  Cheesy Tongue

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 03:25:51 PM

dev don't waste time with this turd, just block/ban his shit.  just concentrate on MAGA....Making ARO Great Again!  Cheesy Tongue

Well said Piston smfh. Knowing your type i think you meant to spell it with an er, no need trying to fit in with the a. Might as well be true to your self. And Mr Overlode, the proof is all there. The only comment i made that is lacking a proof is my suggestion that the dev might be in collusion with the dumper but then again this is crypto and attaining such proof is not easy but usually where there is smoke, there is fire.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
OvErLoDe1

Activity: 230
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 03:29:23 PM

Well said Piston smfh. Knowing your type i think you meant to spell it with an er, no need trying to fit in with the a. Might as well be true to your self. And Mr Overlode, the proof is all there. The only comment i made that is lacking a proof is my suggestion that the dev might be in collusion with the dumper but then again this is crypto and attaining such proof is not easy but usually where there is smoke, there is fire.

As you wish Airline.

As I have said, I always respected your opinion, but when you insinuated that I am a liar, well, sorry, that was below the belt.

You have your opinion, I know what happened and what was discussed, unfortunately not everyone will be happy, ever

DERO
(https://dero-node-overlode.mysrv.cloud/dero-mining-pool)
DERO Community Pools
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 03:41:55 PM

As you wish Airline.

As I have said, I always respected your opinion, but when you insinuated that I am a liar, well, sorry, that was below the belt.

You have your opinion, I know what happened and what was discussed, unfortunately not everyone will be happy, ever

As a member of the admin, its in your best interest to present a certain opinion as the truth but that doesn't mean everyone will be docile and not question the holes in the story. And like i have already stated, no matter how irritated you might feel, its nothing compared to how the individual who invested when a solid stable was attained at 1k felt to watch their investment squander to nothing due to inaction from the dev team. Take care.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 12:34:43 AM

developer not update this anymore....i think this old one...they need have specific goal  Roll Eyes

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
Kuhner99

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:15:12 PM

What are the withdrawal fees on mercatox?
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 10:17:35 PM

@Islapdonkey You continue to lie and exaggerate as you've been doing for a very long time. There's a good reason you got banned from discord, although i had my doubts regarding this decision at first, your last messages here just prove it was an excellent idea.

Regarding the dump, it was to be expected considering the exchange was on maintenance for almost a month. There's not a single guy dumping, there are a lot of miners looking to cash in.

As for the price, it's not my job to pump it, keep it pumped or do ANYTHING to affect the price. The market should regulate itself, that's not a dev's job. There's no ico here so spare me with the demands to fix your price.

I'm sure you'll continue with the same bs, so this is the final message you'll get from me.

Weirdly my reply to this comment was deleted, so i will repost my answer. Thanks

I wasn't expecting any message from you your honor, so you can save yourself the headache of replying. As for claims about lies and exaggeration, all one need to do is peruse this thread to learn otherwise. You actively promoted Octaex on discord/BTCtalk but when they pulled an exit scam, you denied culpability while one of your marketing admins (SLPTOME) made fun of members who use the exchange on discord.

You  and most of the individuals on discord were aware that a lone miner was the main culprit for contributing to a major dump of the price from a stable point of 1k+ to the lower 200 sat ( other miners dump, but we all know who was getting most of the block and doing majority of the dump) shit that why you finally updated the algo Grin and even though the action of this individual was discovered early, you choose to do nothing about it to protect this investors who spent tons to maintaqin stability over 1k+, you waited for months, till the price was decimated to the lower 200s before taking action. One of your marketing admin even acknowledged that an immediate action was not taken. As i mentioned before, if your personal finance was involved, i doubt you would have taken no action in updating the algo while you watch your investment squander from a stable value of 1k+ sat to lower 200.

So, i will repeat it again this was not an organic dump dictated by the mass which is inevitable, rather this was a dump orchestrated by one lone individual who was allowed to abuse the algo limitations for several months when his action could have easily been curtailed if the dev choose to take immediate action and update the algo to protect their investors. in any other institution except for crypto, you will be investigated for collusion but due to the nature of the scene, there is no proof to support the suspicion

Again, this is like monero admins choosing to do nothing for months to update/ protect their investors when bitmain decided to release a miner that would have decimated the price. Monero still recorded loss that correlated with the current bear market, but if their admin had done nothing to protect their investors, the current price of monero would be beyond horrendous.

So, no one ever asked you to pump the price, not once was it mentioned in any of my statement. Shit we all know you not investing your money into this project or you wouldn't let a lone miner get away with abusing the limitations on the algo for several months and destroying the coin's value. We all know its nothing but gain for you.
 The question is why you choose to do nothing about the algo limitation for several months (when you discovered/made aware that a lone individual was abusing the algo. You waited till this guy had decimated the price from a stable 1k+ to the lower 200sat and accumulated enough coin to shoot to the top of the leader board by several million coins before an action was taken) Now if that don't seem suspicion then i don't know.

Its quite obvious from my several post that the dump i was talking about has nothing to do with today's dumps. Shit i been talking about it for days, rather its related to the dump due to lack of action from your end that enabled one lone individual(which is easily verifiable from researching block allocation and a constant topic on discord) to destroy the value of the coin for several month while accumulating enough coins to easily manipulate that value for a really long time.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
OvErLoDe1

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 10:44:13 PM

@Islapdonkey You continue to lie and exaggerate as you've been doing for a very long time. There's a good reason you got banned from discord, although i had my doubts regarding this decision at first, your last messages here just prove it was an excellent idea.

Regarding the dump, it was to be expected considering the exchange was on maintenance for almost a month. There's not a single guy dumping, there are a lot of miners looking to cash in.

As for the price, it's not my job to pump it, keep it pumped or do ANYTHING to affect the price. The market should regulate itself, that's not a dev's job. There's no ico here so spare me with the demands to fix your price.

I'm sure you'll continue with the same bs, so this is the final message you'll get from me.

Weirdly my reply to this comment was deleted, so i will repost my answer. Thanks

I wasn't expecting any message from you your honor, so you can save yourself the headache of replying. As for claims about lies and exaggeration, all one need to do is peruse this thread to learn otherwise. You actively promoted Octaex on discord/BTCtalk but when they pulled an exit scam, you denied culpability while one of your marketing admins (SLPTOME) made fun of members who use the exchange on discord.

You  and most of the individuals on discord were aware that a lone miner was the main culprit for contributing to a major dump of the price from a stable point of 1k+ to the lower 200 sat ( other miners dump, but we all know who was getting most of the block and doing majority of the dump) shit that why you finally updated the algo Grin and even though the action of this individual was discovered early, you choose to do nothing about it to protect this investors who spent tons to maintaqin stability over 1k+, you waited for months, till the price was decimated to the lower 200s before taking action. One of your marketing admin even acknowledged that an immediate action was not taken. As i mentioned before, if your personal finance was involved, i doubt you would have taken no action in updating the algo while you watch your investment squander from a stable value of 1k+ sat to lower 200.

So, i will repeat it again this was not an organic dump dictated by the mass which is inevitable, rather this was a dump orchestrated by one lone individual who was allowed to abuse the algo limitations for several months when his action could have easily been curtailed if the dev choose to take immediate action and update the algo to protect their investors. in any other institution except for crypto, you will be investigated for collusion but due to the nature of the scene, there is no proof to support the suspicion

Again, this is like monero admins choosing to do nothing for months to update/ protect their investors when bitmain decided to release a miner that would have decimated the price. Monero still recorded loss that correlated with the current bear market, but if their admin had done nothing to protect their investors, the current price of monero would be beyond horrendous.

So, no one ever asked you to pump the price, not once was it mentioned in any of my statement. Shit we all know you not investing your money into this project or you wouldn't let a lone miner get away with abusing the limitations on the algo for several months and destroying the coin's value. We all know its nothing but gain for you.
 The question is why you choose to do nothing about the algo limitation for several months (when you discovered/made aware that a lone individual was abusing the algo. You waited till this guy had decimated the price from a stable 1k+ to the lower 200sat and accumulated enough coin to shoot to the top of the leader board by several million coins before an action was taken) Now if that don't seem suspicion then i don't know.

Its quite obvious from my several post that the dump i was talking about has nothing to do with today's dumps. Shit i been talking about it for days, rather its related to the dump due to lack of action from your end that enabled one lone individual(which is easily verifiable from researching block allocation and a constant topic on discord) to destroy the value of the coin for several month while accumulating enough coins to easily manipulate that value for a really long time.

Please explain to me how using a cloud service (which is what was suspected) is abusing the algo?

We didn't take "months", it was 2 months max from realising there was a big miner earning a lot to us implementing the new mining alogirthm, Please don;t quote me on that "2 months" as I am not as obsessive about times as you.

"One of your marketing admin even acknowledged that an immediate action was not taken" - if you are referring to me, no, we didn't take "immediate" action in from of everyone's eyes, rather discussed between the dev's what course of action should we have taken, discussed with the public discord, wrote new code, tested code, rolled out code, bug fixed code.

Jesus you are relentless in your BS statements, get a life rather than blame us for your early investment that went south.

I used to have sympathy for you, but reading a lot of your previous posts, it seems you consistently accuse dev teams of "poor management" when something happens that you don't agree with or is not favourable.

I ask you, would you like some cheese with that whine?

DERO
DERO Community Pools
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 05:38:40 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 05:58:03 AM by Islapdonkey

Please explain to me how using a cloud service (which is what was suspected) is abusing the algo?

We didn't take "months", it was 2 months max from realising there was a big miner earning a lot to us implementing the new mining alogirthm, Please don;t quote me on that "2 months" as I am not as obsessive about times as you.

"One of your marketing admin even acknowledged that an immediate action was not taken" - if you are referring to me, no, we didn't take "immediate" action in from of everyone's eyes, rather discussed between the dev's what course of action should we have taken, discussed with the public discord, wrote new code, tested code, rolled out code, bug fixed code.

Jesus you are relentless in your BS statements, get a life rather than blame us for your early investment that went south.

I used to have sympathy for you, but reading a lot of your previous posts, it seems you consistently accuse dev teams of "poor management" when something happens that you don't agree with or is not favourable.

We didn't take "months", it was 2 months max Grin  Please don;t quote me on that "2 months" Grin

Jesus you are relentless in your BS statements, get a life rather than blame us for your early investment that went south!!!!!!

All we asked for, was a proactive approach to protect your early investor (yes those ppl that believed in you from the start) similar to what monero admin did when it was confirmed that an asic miner which would have killed the coin value was about to be released. Rather the admin took their sweet time coming up with a decision while a lone individual gained over 50% control of the hashrate in a decentralized project and earned enough to dump the coin from a solid stable price of 1k to 200sat. Also this individual gained enough coins to guarantee that he will control the value of the coin for a really long time( i wonder if that would have been the case if the admin had their own finance actually invested in the project, would they have been comfortable taking their time to come to a decision while they watch their fund squander to nothing) In any other sphere but crypto, this guys will be investigated for collusion

Also keep in mind that the unknown exchange they were shilling and leading investors too, ended up pulling an exit scam and there is currently 2 million coin waiting to be dumped on the market. Doesn't help that you Mr overlode is fostering other attempts on discord that might recreate the same scenario under some bs freedom of speech act.

So yeah no matter how irritated you might be from my post, its nothing compared to how those "get a life" early investors felt watching their investment wither to nothing. Not due to an organic dump but mostly due to a sole acct that achieved the feat due to lack of action from the admin.

Like i already mentioned, you can easily block my acct so you don't have to see my message anymore, that's the only power you have on this forum. This is not discord where you guys can ban anyone that state negative but truthful comment about the project.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
OvErLoDe1

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 12:31:35 PM

We didn't take "months", it was 2 months max Grin  Please don;t quote me on that "2 months" Grin

Jesus you are relentless in your BS statements, get a life rather than blame us for your early investment that went south!!!!!!

All we asked for, was a proactive approach to protect your early investor (yes those ppl that believed in you from the start) similar to what monero admin did when it was confirmed that an asic miner which would have killed the coin value was about to be released. Rather the admin took their sweet time coming up with a decision while a lone individual gained over 50% control of the hashrate in a decentralized project and earned enough to dump the coin from a solid stable price of 1k to 200sat. Also this individual gained enough coins to guarantee that he will control the value of the coin for a really long time( i wonder if that would have been the case if the admin had their own finance actually invested in the project, would they have been comfortable taking their time to come to a decision while they watch their fund squander to nothing) In any other sphere but crypto, this guys will be investigated for collusion

Also keep in mind that the unknown exchange they were shilling and leading investors too, ended up pulling an exit scam and there is currently 2 million coin waiting to be dumped on the market. Doesn't help that you Mr overlode is fostering other attempts on discord that might recreate the same scenario under some bs freedom of speech act.

So yeah no matter how irritated you might be from my post, its nothing compared to how those "get a life" early investors felt watching their investment wither to nothing. Not due to an organic dump but mostly due to a sole acct that achieved the feat due to lack of action from the admin.

Like i already mentioned, you can easily block my acct so you don't have to see my message anymore, that's the only power you have on this forum. This is not discord where you guys can ban anyone that state negative but truthful comment about the project.

Be my guest and provide the community on BTCT with actual solid hard proof that we did nothing instead of what YOU believe happened.

"but truthful comment about the project." - truth in your eyes without any proof.

And your comment about me "fostering" other attempts at getting exchanges recognised, how do you think HitBTC started out, Cryptopia, Binance, all the others, and those discussions were in a channel specifically designed for those particular type of discussions.

You carry on thinking we did nothing, had nothing to lose, I suppose our time invested into the project and the community was also false?

You say we would be investigated for "collusion", in the "real world" you could be charged with libel and harassment, so who's the better person here?

Things go wrong, it's a fact of life. But your relentless blame game is simply unfounded and your own opinion.

Finally, "abuse of algo" - completely made up allegation because someone gained high hash rates via cloud instances, whether legally or not, we can't prove how these miners (and yes I mean plural) got their hashing speeds so high, but I myself could spin up over 1 m/h of GPU if I wanted to, completely and utterly legitimately, does that mean I am "abusing the algo"?

Keep bumping this post, keep spouting your opinions, you aren't going to stop ARO, we will continue to concentrate our efforts on making the project a strong and sensible option, no matter what you say.

DERO
DERO Community Pools
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 03:39:50 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 03:58:19 PM by Islapdonkey

The truth is the admin took their time coming up with a decision (that's according to you, cos we not sure its not a case of collusion) you can't even pinpoint your time frame.

The truth is the project maintained a really strong stability (wall) of 1k at octaex till the aforementioned individual came into play
  The truth is the individual's activity/addresses are well discussed topics on discord and the members were vocal about a need for change while we watch the strong support created at 1k, gets destroyed all the way down to 200sat before an action was taken.

The truth is the admin was vocal about supporting an unknown exchange that turned around and pulled an exit scam which ended up costing your investors several hundred thousand in loss.
  The truth is the exchange currently has 2 million coins waiting to dump on the market
  The truth is that you currently fostering an attempt that might recreate the same scenario under some bs freedom of speech act, and you want to use established exchanges as an excuse for that. I would think that after your last shill of an unknown exchange which cost your investors several hundred thousand in loss, you would at least refrain from lending support/blocking any attempt to promote an exchange that wasn't already established.

And since the address of the dumper is well documented on discord, the truth is we can easily verify that this guy currently own enough coins to control the value of this project for a really long time.

As for abuse of algo quip, i would say i meant more like abuse of limitation to the algo, you can't create a decentralized platform and knowingly allow an individual to control over 50% of hashrate in such a platform without doing anything for awhile to limit it. Again all we wanted was a proactive solution similar to what monero admin did when they knew an asic that will destroy the value was eminent.

So basically the only thing i don't have proof for that i have stated, is the subject of a possible collusion. And mind you i always said investigated for collusion, not locked up for collusion. Emphasis on investigated. So, comparing a libel/harassment case to collusion in the financial sector is like comparing a misdemeanor charge to a felony charge. So that answers your question on who is the better person.

None of my post is meant to stop ARO, if am not mistaken, there are still ppl currently trading bitconnect. Not that Aro is on par with that bullshit, but just saying that opinion won't stop ppl from trading. My opinion is meant to provide the full picture for someone investigating the project, that way they can make a well rounded decision.

So, take care and like always no matter how irritated my post might make you feel, its nothing compared to how those "get a life" early investors felt watching their investment wither to nothing. Not due to an organic dump but mostly due to a sole acct that achieved the feat from a lack of action from the admin.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mr. Sovereign

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:40:14 PM

Yes, because nobody in the history of Cryptocurrency has ever bought a coin that went down in value after buying.   Roll Eyes
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 01:30:50 AM

Yes, because nobody in the history of Cryptocurrency has ever bought a coin that went down in value after buying.   Roll Eyes

Yes, because its not an issue when its an organic dump from the mass, but when its a sole individual responsible for a majority of the dump and the dev was aware of it but did nothing to curtail the act then it becomes a problem  Roll Eyes

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

xberg
Congratulations, I'm too lazy to overcome captcha (will cost just 7 cents a day btw Grin)
Will you add API to your calc or should I just remove ARO from my (free) service? Of course I can use pool data to calc everything myself, but again, too lazy, and ARO is not profitable, so it's hanging by a thread...

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:23:07 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohjUTRg6e8kutwkeY/giphy.gif

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
AroDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 04:10:35 PM

We are pleased to inform you that we have received the confirmation that Arionum will be listed on Cryptopia.
The fee has been paid and we are now waiting for the listing.
However, as ARO requires a special interface, they couldn't provide any ETA regarding the integration. Expect it to take a while.
AroDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 05:53:38 PM

We are happy to announce that we have just reached block 100.000
Please find below some information about the ARO network, 10 months after genesis.
Transactions: 1.762.801
Wallets: 12.630
Masternodes: 267
Thank you for the constant support! We will continue to innovate in the same way!

nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:20:55 AM

Thanks for the calculator.  So when I run the cpu miner, my cpu gets about 67 H/S on GPU blocks, and 7 H/S on CPU blocks.  Shouldn't it perform better on the cpu blocks?

No because the algorithm changes to a more demanding one on memory, you will always see lower hash rates on a CPU block

So maybe this is a dumb question, but why is it called a cpu block if hash rate is lowered on both the cpu and gpu?  I assumed this system was put in place to make cpu miners equal to gpu, but if the performance increases on both for gpu blocks, and decreases for both on cpu blocks, what is the point?!
xs.over

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:51:37 AM

WTF is that shit on HashPi pool?
fckng cloud cheaters, diff almost doubled after this shit has appeared at hashpi pool.

Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:55:17 AM

Round 2
Fight  Grin Cry

well if you have the money to rent Amazon then i guess you can do dat

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: