Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:17:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ARO] | Arionum | CPU+GPU+Masternode | PHP Based |Decentralized Revolution  (Read 71537 times)
AroDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 04:58:49 PM

We would like to announce the first shared masternode asset for ARO. The asset is inflatable and each asset unit costs 1000 ARO. The asset units are sold on the blockchain market and can currently be bought via the CLI wallet.
The asset id is: 3otamzMJg3MRpzxMhHZH73PsDXJFmTUgYzG5wuap6sKmiUkTnVxsjksXTbeJQbrkGVYh1muRkhkwwJC YjgqNrFdp
The asset alias is: SHAREDMN
Once we reach 100 units sold, we will create the first masternode.
The fee for the shared masternode system (mostly hosting costs) will be a 30% of the masternode earnings.
Multiple masternodes will be created after each 100 units sold. All the earnings from the created masternodes will be transferred to the asset wallet minus the 30% fees and then distributed to the people who own the asset units on a percentage base. For example, if you own 2 units of the total of 100 units sold, you will get 2% of the net earnings.
Currently it is only possible to buy the masternode using the last version of the cli wallet. The command is: ./light-arionum-cli asset market 3otamzMJg3MRpzxMhHZH73PsDXJFmTUgYzG5wuap6sKmiUkTnVxsjksXTbeJQbrkGVYh1muRkhkwwJC YjgqNrFdp 1000 XXXX yes bid
where XXXX is the number of units you wish to aquire.
The GUI Wallet will be updated in the coming days with the asset functionality.
To exit your masternode positions, you will need to sell your asset units on the market. We will do buybacks at 1000 aro per unit, once there are requests for at least 100 units and we have the available aro. You can also sell the units at a different price to other users using the integrated blockchain market.
In the near future, we will add the asset information to the blockchain explorer and also the wallets of each individual masternode operated by this asset.
If you have any questions, please join our Discord channel: https://arionum.info/discord/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AroDev (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 04:52:11 PM

We would like to announce the first and only Arionum airdrop!
In partnership with qTrade.io exchange, all the users that will be active (logged in once on the exchange) between 2nd and 8th of December will receive $ARO in their https://qtrade.io accounts!
The budget of this campaign is 2mil ARO and will be split equally between all the eligible users! The funds for this campaign are sponsored by aropool.com and a few ARO supporters!

juniorspecter

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 03:40:48 AM

this project seems to be interesting .. i will follow closely
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 03:54:24 PM

annnd price is rekt to shit.  very sad the devs led this down the drain, i had decent hopes for it.  sucks everything mined just dumps to shit.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Archetipo

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 07:14:38 AM

Huh
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2020, 09:12:48 AM

annnd price is rekt to shit.  very sad the devs led this down the drain, i had decent hopes for it.  sucks everything mined just dumps to shit.

next step is to be friends with Islapdonkey   Grin

i guess the man's worries were right eh?

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
meowzerz

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 07:56:05 PM

Anyone even mining it anymore?  Did this coin bite the dust?   Undecided
iHodler

Activity: 141
Merit: 21

Trust No One!

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 12:18:47 PM

Anyone even mining it anymore?  Did this coin bite the dust?   Undecided

1. I don't know who is mining but many people are running masternodes.
According too https://www.arionum.info/masternodes there are more than 50,700,000 ARO locked in masternodes.
This is 31.8% of the circulating supply. For me, this is a good number.

2. Price wise, yes. But the devs are still building, so don't loose faith.
CryptoLordguru

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

play bold and get rewarded!!

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 07:48:00 PM

what happened? why is there pump? Any news?
iHodler

Trust No One!

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 08:41:25 AM

I think it was just a re-bounce because the price dropped to 2 satoshi, but we didn't saw it because it was under 50K daily volume. (if you watched like me only on CMC).

But there could be some news also, I don't watch the project very closely. maybe on they Telegram/Discord you will find more answers to these questions. Tray asking in there!
CryptoLordguru

View Profile
March 18, 2020, 08:11:02 PM

I think it was just a re-bounce because the price dropped to 2 satoshi, but we didn't saw it because it was under 50K daily volume. (if you watched like me only on CMC).

But there could be some news also, I don't watch the project very closely. maybe on they Telegram/Discord you will find more answers to these questions. Tray asking in there!
Thank you Smiley I am not in their telegram or any other social platforms. I just came to check about this coin after seeing the rise in CMC.
iHodler

Trust No One!

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 10:08:01 AM

Thank you Smiley I am not in their telegram or any other social platforms. I just came to check about this coin after seeing the rise in CMC.

You're welcome!

I am not on their Discord/Telegram channels either, so my statement could be wrong, like I've said on my post.

Maybe a whale saw the potential and bought some coins, just in case the price will go up in the future. Who knows.

Sad the devs/team is not anymore active in here. A community manager or social media manager, to keep us posted.
CryptoLordguru

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 04:05:56 PM

Thank you for your valuable input. Indeed it is really sad if the creator stops updating the community in here. This is the main place where a genuine/wise crypto enthusiast come to check about the project.. If the team is reading it, *please try to keep it alive in here* is my suggestion.

You're welcome!

I am not on their Discord/Telegram channels either, so my statement could be wrong, like I've said on my post.

Maybe a whale saw the potential and bought some coins, just in case the price will go up in the future. Who knows.

Sad the devs/team is not anymore active in here. A community manager or social media manager, to keep us posted.
iHodler

Trust No One!

View Profile
March 22, 2020, 07:18:22 PM

What are you trying to say CryptoLordguru?

It seems you just quoted my post. Am I missing something?
CryptoLordguru

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 09:09:52 AM

What are you trying to say CryptoLordguru?

It seems you just quoted my post. Am I missing something?
You are right. I don't know why my post didn't appear but what I said was* You may be right as someone could have bought it or some telegram groups could have arranged a together pump after buying it first in very cheap price. Anything could have been possible. I agree that it is important for the team to update the community from time to time as they can get many genuine investors from here.*
Neoterix

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 06:07:30 PM

Looks like this thread is abandoned by both the team and the community but ARO is still alive as far as I can see.
Would be nice is maybe the developers / Discord community will pass by and update us with the news at least. Thanks in advance!
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2020, 06:47:27 AM

devs are still available on discord, but agree we need to ask them to update this thread as lot of things were developed since it was updated last here

selling sushistake.com, send offers
Neoterix

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 12:23:50 PM

Yeah, many users that will come into here will think the coin is abandoned, without knowing that the project is still kicking.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2020, 12:12:38 PM

For anyone considering this coin, here is a bump to initiate the research on the negs. Its a hobby for them, and its debt structure (i.e bag holders in severe mess) would send a shudder

I've been watching you islapdonkey aka airline possession aka tittybop cry about losing your investment for months. Maybe close to a year now. You must be the worse investor ever. You can cry and complain all day and night, but it was YOU who chose to invest large amounts in an ALT coin with no guarantee your gonna "GET RICH" .. instead of blaming everyone else for your loss, take it like a man and eat the shit you put on your own plate. That's why your banned because everyone's tired of hearing your useless rant of nonsense. Everyone has dealt with some sort of exchange stealing funds, but you seem to want to blame everyone else except for yourself. It was YOU who decided to keep your funds on an exchange when it's clearly stated not to store your coins in a alt exchange. Take it as a lesson learned and move along already. You're worthless shill here isn't going to work just like your stupid shill for emission changes .. You lost your ass, we hear ya, we also don't give a shit about your bad investment. I hear your a doctor too, do you blame all your clients that get colds that it's their fault too? Hahaha grow up dr. Bad investor.

seem like my worthless shill about emission as you call it was a great idea after all and was implemented late just like i called it. Just like they also waited till it was to late to do something about the algo even though i forewarned them about it, pretty early on. So, maybe you should take off the sheep clothing and think for yourself for once, rather than mindlessly tagging along and insulting anything that deviates from what your master has bestowed upon you. I called both situations that has lead to this catastrophic devaluation early on, and rather than listen, i was made out to be the bad guy for raising a valid point. But this devs will continuously get away with bs like this due to dumbass sheep like you. Bunch of idiots that can never think for themselves and quick to support bs cos someone told them it should be so. Anyway, carry on, cos a hard head make a pretty soft ass.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
juniorspecter

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 01:17:26 AM

Arionum live ??
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 »
  Print  

Jump to: