Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO DO A SIGNATURE BOUNTY  (Read 2466 times)
sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:18:23 PM

GZ with jr.member rank
You need to read the terms of the bounty compaign , what they ask of the signatoure participants.
More often it is to put a signature (the avatar is not available to you until Full Member), and write in the special sections of the forum quality messages.
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:22:42 PM

I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty
So in each of a bounty campaign conditions of participation in this campaign are painted. Everything is very simple, you append the signature corresponding to your rank, you are registered in the enclosed form, you leave messages at a forum, the necessary quantity every week. Everything is quite simple, begin to act.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
inbetweener

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:54:53 PM

You must read Signature Campaign Rules, Fill the  Signature campaign form,

To add signature go to :
Profile -> Forum Profile Information

Wear their signature depending on your rank.

Save Changes.

stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:01:01 PM

I have been given a junior member rank and would like to engage in the signature bounty campaign in the future, can someone guide me on how it's done because i don't have a clue on what is done in a signature bounty
friend, first of all than to come here, you should read all about bounty, and if you go to the bench who chose, he saw all the necessary information, it is known to everyone! it's no secret! just need to be very smart.)))
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:05:27 PM

This is how to do signature, search for a good bounty campaign, copy the signature code and insert it on your forum profile information and post weekly require amount of post it must be good and constructive.
smithelemuo

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:37:05 AM

Please how do I know nearly lunched bounties so I can wear the signature on tome to gain more
Please help in this
ultrastructure

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

Signature campaign mostly accepts higher ranks Member above above. If you want to participate a signature bounty campaign your rank at least is Jr. Member. Because, signature bounty campaign usually not available for newbie. Then you have to choose a best signature campaign. You must read Signature Campaign Rules, Fill the Signature campaign form,

To add signature go to :
Profile -> Forum Profile Information

Wear their signature depending on your rank.

Save Changes.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:19:38 AM

First you need to find a good bounty campaign, but it takes a bit of time. It is necessary to read carefully terms and conditions. You can get a good reward in signature bounty campaign!!!

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:01:24 AM

Read carefully rule this forum or especially altcoin section if you want to join with bounty campaign and you will get what you want.

Asking to others is good, but it would be nice if you do not just depend on others. Open your mind, read something that you think is important and make this forum a matters for you to discuss.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:25:05 AM

There are lots of Bounty projects for you to choose from, but choose projects that are likely to grow. I always prioritize and choose such projects!
atomous

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:29:35 AM

Be courageous enough to take the challenge of being a bounty hunter. We aren't sure if the result will be good bad we hope it should not be bad for the benefits of all. Joining in signature needs wisdom and ideas to do the task, and follow the rules. That's all I know.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:40:43 AM

hello mate, good day to you. if you are planning to join some signature bounty campaign all you need to do is put the designated signature first in your profile, they are giving an signature and avatar depends on your rank. after that you will apply for the said signature campaign same as you are applying for social media campaign, that all and just follow the rules of the said bounty campaign.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:43:13 AM

first, took for the campaign that fits to your rank, at your current rank "Jr. Member", because not all campaigns are accepting jr. members. mostly from now, they are gathering/accepting participant from member rank and high, but theres a moment that sometimes, some good projects are only accepting Sr. Member and high. i strongly suggest you to rank your account first and study all things that you didnt know about. dont rush your self to earn. patience is a MUST.
Moli001

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:16:48 AM

You just need to wear a signature + avatar + personal text of project (Profile -> Forum Profile Information).

Also don't forget to fill Signature Bounty form  Smiley

Thank you for this amazing information
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:28:28 AM

Every campaign have a different rules how they participant can do that task, but the first way is to wear their signature code to know what that campaign is, and also their avatar and sometimes you need to wear their personal text also. Anyways, for that rank ( Jr. Member ) you can actually join in bounty campaign and also im signature campaign that pays you bitcoin weekly, but be carefull what that project is.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:30:04 AM

You can do signature bounty, just pick a bounty campaign. Follow the rules, wearing their code signature and avatar. Choose the code and avatar suit with your bitcointalk rank. Just do the tasks and you will get the reward.
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:33:32 AM

Its not that complicated actually. You just have to look for bounty campaigns in marketplace bounties section that accept junior member rank. Just copy their signature before filling up the joining form and check your bitcointalk profile name in their spreadsheet. See if your accepted or not. Read carefully the rules and follow it strictly.
bojosari

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:36:54 AM

if you want to follow the signature gift campaign, you only need to register at bounty ico, after that read the rules of the signature campaign, its usual it is make post 10 per week or 15 weekly

══════════════☛Ignite Blockchain☚═════════════
Fast & Secure Solution for DeFi
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:38:50 AM

Oh god, is the thread maker unable to read the rules listed in the project signature campaign? all you have to do is fill out a google spreadhseet form and follow the rules.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:43:45 AM

Find a signature campain.
Complete signature bounty form.
Wear the signature code in your profile.
Do what they ask.
Earn coins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: