Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:49:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange  (Read 34303 times)
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:40:24 AM

About our exchange and its launch. We understand your anxiety connected with the launch of the platform. But, we can not announce the certain date right now, as we want to make the product ideal and of course it takes some time to do it. We can only say right now, that we will try to launch it till the end of June but probably it will be an early July. Be sure, we are not wasting time. We are working hard to make the best product in the market. Hopefully, we will manage to do it. Be patient and believe in us. We will do everything to justify your trust!

Sincerely yours,
Midex Team

Thank you for your participation! Lets MIDEX IT!
The main focus should be in the security, hackers and thieves are always looking their next target, it is better to know that the devs are working hard to insure everything is working correctly rather than releasing a half bake product. 
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:03:50 PM

About our exchange and its launch. We understand your anxiety connected with the launch of the platform. But, we can not announce the certain date right now, as we want to make the product ideal and of course it takes some time to do it. We can only say right now, that we will try to launch it till the end of June but probably it will be an early July. Be sure, we are not wasting time. We are working hard to make the best product in the market. Hopefully, we will manage to do it. Be patient and believe in us. We will do everything to justify your trust!

Sincerely yours,
Midex Team

The main focus should be in the security, hackers and thieves are always looking their next target, it is better to know that the devs are working hard to insure everything is working correctly rather than releasing a half bake product. 
that good all we need on exchange is security of our assets
and make the trades become more easy.
also midex exchange trading fee is best. i like that. the half fee cut from midex token that trader hold on the exchange and half from the traded currency.
great
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:15:47 PM

Sincerely yours,
Midex Team

that good all we need on exchange is security of our assets
and make the trades become more easy.
also midex exchange trading fee is best. i like that. the half fee cut from midex token that trader hold on the exchange and half from the traded currency.
great

That's  right, a security is needed to make tokens not taken from the hands of evil hands who want to benefit them.
Midex

Activity: 210
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:05:27 PM

Yes, for sure, security and safety is our main aim as we are well informed about various kinds of hacking methods. We want to be aware of all the threats and to prevent every possible danger that may occur. So, that is why, we take a bit more time to be well prepared and ready for any issue. Moreover, we want to create a stable and fast working exchange, which will be a pleasure to work with.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:04:12 AM

For maximum security and safety of the exchange, I suggest to hire services of some penetration testing providers like Hacken or whichever you consider best. These startups have provided their services in past to other startups on blockchain. You may already have one but there should be no compromise over safety.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Yes, for sure, security and safety is our main aim as we are well informed about various kinds of hacking methods. We want to be aware of all the threats and to prevent every possible danger that may occur. So, that is why, we take a bit more time to be well prepared and ready for any issue. Moreover, we want to create a stable and fast working exchange, which will be a pleasure to work with.

I really like your idea, and prospects for development, only I worry about my money, now the market is very negative and many new ICO lose their value at times.
I will try to support you by participating in your bounty campaign.

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

For maximum security and safety of the exchange, I suggest to hire services of some penetration testing providers like Hacken or whichever you consider best. These startups have provided their services in past to other startups on blockchain. You may already have one but there should be no compromise over safety.

Security is necessary for this business. If business includes money then it needs solid hack proof system. Its projects like this are the target of hackers, keep the security tight.

I really like your idea, and prospects for development, only I worry about my money, now the market is very negative and many new ICO lose their value at times.

You are not reading the thread. The ICO is over and they have collected millions for this project to continue and the campaign is over too.

zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:45:17 PM

Security is necessary for this business. If business includes money then it needs solid hack proof system. Its projects like this are the target of hackers, keep the security tight.

You are not reading the thread. The ICO is over and they have collected millions for this project to continue and the campaign is over too.

now the exchange developments are in progress
The official listing of MDX token will be on the Midex exchange only after the platform launch.
According to the latest data and announcement on telegram official midex channel the exchange launch is scheduled for the end of June.
for more info join midex official telegram channel https://t.me/midex_eng
Midex

Activity: 210
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:26:42 PM

About the token price - we advise to hold as of course the whole situation on the market is controversial. But we will support our token and do our best to not let it fall. Now, people are selling, as they do not believe and the price lowers - it is a normal situation, but when we launch our ready, safe and stable platform, we hope that the price will grow! One way or another, we will do our best to rise the token price up and make our project better!

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:46:13 AM

About the token price - we advise to hold as of course the whole situation on the market is controversial. But we will support our token and do our best to not let it fall. Now, people are selling, as they do not believe and the price lowers - it is a normal situation, but when we launch our ready, safe and stable platform, we hope that the price will grow! One way or another, we will do our best to rise the token price up and make our project better!

Expecting that would happen when the exchange is launched. Traders are in forkdelta and all looks fake there, lots of buy orders but price is low , of course most of the users in forkdelta are hunters hurrying to sell. We can't buy a whole chunk at same price, I hope the midex exchange will show good volume upon launched.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

Expecting that would happen when the exchange is launched. Traders are in forkdelta and all looks fake there, lots of buy orders but price is low , of course most of the users in forkdelta are hunters hurrying to sell. We can't buy a whole chunk at same price, I hope the midex exchange will show good volume upon launched.

Many steps that people do by selling at a very bad price time now because they do not want to take any further risks.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:16:47 AM

Many steps that people do by selling at a very bad price time now because they do not want to take any further risks.
I have'nt read yet that Midex will be listed in the popular exchange. Aside from their midex platform as to have more users can invest into midex coin. Well, I believe in this project surely it will have more users.
SuperNovah90

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:35:22 AM

I hope the process of exchanging MDX to MDI will be reaised soft and slightly, as it's always a bad practice to face technical difficulties.

cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 09:45:18 AM

I hope the process of exchanging MDX to MDI will be reaised soft and slightly, as it's always a bad practice to face technical difficulties.

Hey what about that MDI, whats it for? I did go into this thread to see whether there are more information and users talking about but I found no one is talking about it. What is MDI for?

IS the exchange going to be launched this late June or July?  MDX is cheap on forkdelta.

Zeneize

Activity: 235

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:51:34 AM

About licenses - we have Estonian license and also plan to get some others in the future. About Switzerland - our project was checked and approved by Swiss bankers and we got lots of positive feedback from them concerning our platform and its features and possibilities.

Which are the Swiss bankers who have given you positive feedback? It's a serious claim, so some names would make it more real.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

Hey what about that MDI, whats it for? I did go into this thread to see whether there are more information and users talking about but I found no one is talking about it. What is MDI for?

IS the exchange going to be launched this late June or July?  MDX is cheap on forkdelta.
Interested in this question too. MDI is diffrent token/ altcoin with own blockchain? Is there any official info.

I think that trading on forkdelta is created by bounty hunters... oh wait, I cant find Midex on forkdelta  Huh

cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:57:52 PM

IS the exchange going to be launched this late June or July?  MDX is cheap on forkdelta.
Interested in this question too. MDI is diffrent token/ altcoin with own blockchain? Is there any official info.

I think that trading on forkdelta is created by bounty hunters... oh wait, I cant find Midex on forkdelta  Huh

Its this one here https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xeb72f169016fec42b63ae5e87207f0fb274408c7-ETH

Not quite desirable id you intend to sell today, you can't expect a profit because of the low price these buyers are expecting. You might find it a bad decision when the price of MDX rapidly grows more than the ICO price. Poor confused  souls Cheesy

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:13:26 PM

Not only reward participants but also investors sell their tokens sometimes loosing patience and other times under panicked situations. There was little delay in launch of exchange which is for maximum safety but some people can have this reason as well. I do agree after the launch of exchange price over ICO can be expected and that will be official release.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
superboykc93

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:13:56 PM

great project,i hope nice coin in year
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:55:56 AM

It might help with the price when the exchange goes live, but for now lets hope that bitcoin wont go down even further. its okay to have some hiccups along the way as long as the devs are always on top of it.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: