Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:40:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange  (Read 34303 times)
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 07:58:00 AM

Got coins for bounty company,if the truth is the team will not give tokenas proses in the price below 1$,then it will be very good if you take into account the situation now on the market,and also would not prevent a decent stock exchange.Who can tell me how to exchange MDX for MDI?
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:47:46 AM

I simply can not log-in into the exchange using my credentials... Shall I register a new acc for that?

Yes You will have to register again that's what I did. I'm not really sure why there is the need to create new account it seem like they didn't use the old database from the ICO. anyway, the exchange looks good already. I wish to exchange my MDX to MDI, hope they give the details on how to do this soon.

That MDI is Midex utility token or it's also a security token? Maybe that thing will happen in 2019 or last quarter of 2018 because right now team are focus on launching the proper midex exchange.

Hopefully, more marketing strategies will push through.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
saharovvv

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:31:07 PM

Somebody was able to sell the tokens? Someone buys, but so far, liquidity is still low. I want to sell a little bit
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:04:39 AM

Somebody was able to sell the tokens? Someone buys, but so far, liquidity is still low. I want to sell a little bit
Yes it has a low liquidity same in forkdelta MDX need to be listed in coinmarketcap, the price went up a lot when the exchange platform open up then the price become a roller coaster in just a day, with a good marketing this a gonna be good.
DakariP

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:09:35 AM

I like your idea! Cerebral results, amazing project,  excellent vision!  Good luck fellows.
Midex

Activity: 210
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

Dear users, some information for you!
If you want to register on Midex exchange, you should register again, but you can use the same emails. Login and password from the personal cabinet will not work.

The minimum price of mdx is set as 1$ for 1 mdx.

Mdi, which is an utility token with percent from commissions, is coming in 2019.

There are two ways to deposit your mdx tokens into Midex exchange:
1) Transfer through the ICO account
2) Transfer via MyEtherWallet"

If you want to withdraw fiat money (USD, EUR), then you need to register and go through verification on Money Polo service. But you can withdraw freely via Crypto.

0,1% of commission for a deal.

Thank you for your participation! LETS MIDEX IT!

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:44:24 PM

If you want to register on Midex exchange, you should register again, but you can use the same emails. Login and password from the personal cabinet will not work.

Mdi, which is an utility token with percent from commissions, is coming in 2019.

If you want to withdraw fiat money (USD, EUR), then you need to register and go through verification on Money Polo service. But you can withdraw freely via Crypto.

nice to see midex exchange alive now
just ask ' its possible midex token will listed to major exchange sir ? or its specially just for midex exchange ?

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:17:26 PM

just ask ' its possible midex token will listed to major exchange sir ? or its specially just for midex exchange ?
not only the exchange is alive
midex team is working hard to make midex powerful crypto exchange for future
right now is only beta version running. midex team is checking for bugs and errors in exchange system and removing them
great work midex more and more pair activating with the passage of time i think in a month exchange will be fully works
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:13:21 AM

The exchange is still just in a beta version so there's low liquidity. Maybe, when Midex platform fully launch at August everyone can orders will be filled so nothing to be worry.

I really like how the team manage to have a base price of $1 to avoid dumping of price besides many believes it will be ×2 of the ico price.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:34:56 AM

not only the exchange is alive
midex team is working hard to make midex powerful crypto exchange for future
right now is only beta version running. midex team is checking for bugs and errors in exchange system and removing them
great work midex more and more pair activating with the passage of time i think in a month exchange will be fully works

i see , midex team is great
really cant wait to see midex on coinmarketcap guys

happy trading

Dogeum.io
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Midex

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

Thank you for your support! We are making everything possible to make a good, stable and secure product.
One of our nearest plan is to get to coinmarketcap as an exchange and as a token as well. We are already making a huge work to succeed in this direction. And soon you will be able to see Midex on coinmarketcap!

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:41:46 PM

To get the token on Coinmarketcap needs volume of approximate of $100k as this is the requirement. I am sure midex team is doing well to make this exchange and token better. There still will need to be on couple of good exchanges like other utility tokens of exchanges to let the people have choice to buy with ease to use them later on Midex for services.
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:46:10 AM

If I understand correctly,the price does not fall below $ 1 only on the exchange of the Midex platform itself,but on third-party exchanges it is possible to sell at any other price?If it does not fall lower then it is very good
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:08:52 AM

This is good step to protect the investment of people by introducing minimum fixed price for the token. This is appreciable move along with beta version of the platform and with the increase of usage and popularity of the exchange a steady rise in value can be expected in future. It is a phase of intense development in various areas which is understandable that's why communication is lesser than usual.
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:15:52 PM

to limit the price of MDX on midex exchange is a very strange solution, you just limited trading volume, people went to trade on forkdelta
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:45:29 AM

to limit the price of MDX on midex exchange is a very strange solution, you just limited trading volume, people went to trade on forkdelta

Whether that way will make the price will rise again or even will make the price will be added down in the market?
Crypto like KSV

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:46:59 PM

I worked in your bounty program for a few weeks, but my work was only partially accounted for and not paid at all. Your bounty manager
Midex has been ignoring my messages for weeks. When will I receive my tokens? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2726458.msg38940657#msg38940657
Midex

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:33:38 PM

I worked in your bounty program for a few weeks, but my work was only partially accounted for and not paid at all. Your bounty manager
Midex has been ignoring my messages for weeks. When will I receive my tokens? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2726458.msg38940657#msg38940657

Hi! Please, message us on Telegram or at support@midex.com

Thank you,
Midex team

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:15:23 PM

I don't get one thing when Midex team has fixed minimum price for each token $1 then on the exchange how it is available at $0.78 approximately ? . That is large amount on sell side though I have picked up from other sources more cheaper. New website in August will motivate the market to move up. Without log in when I try to open the market bar it takes me to report page. It seems that some issue is with the site at this moment.
Midex

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:03:06 PM

I don't get one thing when Midex team has fixed minimum price for each token $1 then on the exchange how it is available at $0.78 approximately ? . That is large amount on sell side though I have picked up from other sources more cheaper. New website in August will motivate the market to move up. Without log in when I try to open the market bar it takes me to report page. It seems that some issue is with the site at this moment.

We appreciate and thank users testing the Beta version, it is nice to see our customers excited with our product.
The new version will be launched in August along with some more improvements we have planned for our long run.

Thank you for your support as an early adopter and follower.

Sincerely,
Midex team

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: