Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:28:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange  (Read 34303 times)
BM0ney

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:49:02 PM

I worked in your bounty program for a few weeks, but my work was only partially accounted for and not paid at all. Your bounty manager
Midex has been ignoring my messages for weeks. When will I receive my tokens? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2726458.msg38940657#msg38940657

Hi! Please, message us on Telegram or at support@midex.com

Thank you,
Midex team

Same happening to me. More then that: i can't login with my email registred for bounty in your platform.
I send it email to support@midex.com. I hope someone will have the time to give me an answer.
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:55:39 AM

I don't get one thing when Midex team has fixed minimum price for each token $1 then on the exchange how it is available at $0.78 approximately ? . That is large amount on sell side though I have picked up from other sources more cheaper. New website in August will motivate the market to move up. Without log in when I try to open the market bar it takes me to report page. It seems that some issue is with the site at this moment.

I don't think you are new to this market. it always does work that way, the price dives down before emerging up again. Don't get too excited the price will go up continuously, let those guys who were late at investing get into the midex market. The exchange is new, there may be lots of testing that will happen soon to stay tune and hope this project work swiftly.

yeyz20171031

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

The analysis of Midex's financial platform will be an influential tool for cryptocurrency integration in our daily life.Manages its stored encrypted assets and secure "wallets".
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:55:07 PM

I don't get one thing when Midex team has fixed minimum price for each token $1 then on the exchange how it is available at $0.78 approximately ? . That is large amount on sell side though I have picked up from other sources more cheaper. New website in August will motivate the market to move up. Without log in when I try to open the market bar it takes me to report page. It seems that some issue is with the site at this moment.

I don't think you are new to this market. it always does work that way, the price dives down before emerging up again. Don't get too excited the price will go up continuously, let those guys who were late at investing get into the midex market. The exchange is new, there may be lots of testing that will happen soon to stay tune and hope this project work swiftly.
yes the price of midex token will go up
right now the midex exchange beta version is online and according to the midex team full version of exchange will launch in next month
after that the price will rise. 1.2 $ is the ICO price and i expect the price will go to 2$ or up after full version exchange launch
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:50:34 AM

yes the price of midex token will go up
right now the midex exchange beta version is online and according to the midex team full version of exchange will launch in next month
after that the price will rise. 1.2 $ is the ICO price and i expect the price will go to 2$ or up after full version exchange launch

wow! that's really huge! 2$ is almost a pump of 80%.

One question: why midex isn't listed on any exchange right now? Sad

thanks for your help
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:19:06 PM

The exchange situation at Midex is not very good. Can't the development team do something about it?Such as a reasonable business marketing plan.
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:50:27 PM

The exchange situation at Midex is not very good. Can't the development team do something about it?Such as a reasonable business marketing plan.

what do you mean? that there are no exchange in which we can trade midex and there is no plan about it?
potapo

Activity: 460

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:13:42 PM

to limit the price of MDX on midex exchange is a very strange solution, you just limited trading volume, people went to trade on forkdelta

Whether that way will make the price will rise again or even will make the price will be added down in the market?

this is not exactly, for today it is not known what affects the market and the value of the token. This is a rather unpredictable situation

addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:23:32 PM

to limit the price of MDX on midex exchange is a very strange solution, you just limited trading volume, people went to trade on forkdelta

Whether that way will make the price will rise again or even will make the price will be added down in the market?

this is not exactly, for today it is not known what affects the market and the value of the token. This is a rather unpredictable situation

That is successful ICO they raised big amount but we are missing marketing for this platform. I'm satisfied with the development of this platform it working nice and in future this will gain more shares from this market but we need more aggressive marketing team to make is visible on all related channels.
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:04:21 AM

well, i think that ico price was 1$ and now 1 token worth 0.78$ we can't complein! is a really small drop out!

In which exchange you can trade midex?
HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:54:54 PM

The fixed price is very good idea, I was wondering today what is happening to the website and after that I understood the way you went and I admire it. I hope Midex exchange will become more and more popular.

danilogmachado

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:08:45 PM

do not believe in this project, have appropriated my tokens
danilogmachado

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:20:19 PM

I was very excited about the Midex Project, but when I joined the bounty I did not receive my tokens, and when they contacted me they said that I will not receive even though my article has been approved. I believe that a project of this size that confiscates few tokens does not deserve trust, and so I believe that up front if they had the audacity to appropriate my tokens they could appropriate the exchange's resources and become the biggest scam exchange
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:13:14 AM

well, i think that ico price was 1$ and now 1 token worth 0.78$ we can't complein! is a really small drop out!

Right now you can only do that in fordelta and the midex exchange itself. The exchange doesn't have much on it yet, there are more to develop to it. But its good that they maintain the price of MDX. Price didn't go so low and reasonable if you just dump what you have if you can't wait. Do they have a mobile app already?

danilogmachado

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:11:33 PM

I bring an account of my experience with the MIDEX ICO Project. I want you to draw your own conclusions.
At the beginning I was excited about the project, but when I participated in his rewards campaign, I did not receive the amount disclosed, when I contacted the Support, I was informed that I had to send my ETH card, but after several attempts at friendly resolution, I will not receive any reward, and they will not tell me if they will be burned or if any official has appropriated such value. Hence the doubt, an Exchange of this size that will manage and have access to information from our portfolio that does not have a minimum of transparency is reliable?
If a small publisher is not treated with respect and does not receive what is due to him, would that company be trusted?
I was really frustrated, and I was blocked from the support channels of MIDEX, I'm afraid there are others who were also harmed and they were shut up by MIDEX, I want to urge everyone who wants to use this exchange, ask for an audit and with other exchanges as trustworthy elsewhere I advise you to flee from this project, before when you are no longer needed it swallows you. MIDEX SCAM?
mehar_gee

Activity: 504
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:27:35 AM

Right now you can only do that in fordelta and the midex exchange itself. The exchange doesn't have much on it yet, there are more to develop to it. But its good that they maintain the price of MDX. Price didn't go so low and reasonable if you just dump what you have if you can't wait. Do they have a mobile app already?
if you want to buy midex token then forkdelta is the best option because the midex token price is still low on forkdelta
less then 1$. in the last two days the price of midex token onn forkdelta is up
so buyers have still chance to buy more at low price
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:01:38 PM

if you want to buy midex token then forkdelta is the best option because the midex token price is still low on forkdelta
less then 1$. in the last two days the price of midex token onn forkdelta is up
so buyers have still chance to buy more at low price

A great way to try to buy this token there and time to do it before the price goes back up and you'll miss this opportunity.
SuperNovah90

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:31:25 PM

When will we see the final release of exchange?

Crypto like KSV

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:15:15 PM

I still haven't received anything for Twitter bounty, though the support promised to pay until the end of the month.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:21:08 PM

I still haven't received anything for Twitter bounty, though the support promised to pay until the end of the month.

i do not think they payed the bounty campaigns yet. but the ico is over for a while now so the team should try to avoid unnecessary comments by paying.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: