Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange  (Read 34304 times)
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:15:21 AM

We are already in August since there are big expectations hopefully testings and required results by developers are taken. Once again since it is exchange safety and security should be high priority and that is put off the launch tow times already. It is buying opportunity for some at almost half price of ICO which is like profit before the kicked off.
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:27:43 PM

I still haven't received anything for Twitter bounty, though the support promised to pay until the end of the month.

i do not think they payed the bounty campaigns yet. but the ico is over for a while now so the team should try to avoid unnecessary comments by paying.
I have received bounty 1-2 months ago, I think.
But still you can´t trade Midex on the official Midex platform, only where you can trade it is on ForkDelta.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:35:12 PM

I still haven't received anything for Twitter bounty, though the support promised to pay until the end of the month.

i do not think they payed the bounty campaigns yet. but the ico is over for a while now so the team should try to avoid unnecessary comments by paying.
But still you can´t trade Midex on the official Midex platform, only where you can trade it is on ForkDelta.

i can't find midex token on ForkDelta, can you help me and write here the link?

Anyways, i really hope that midex can be soon tradable in some real exchange.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:35:57 PM

This is it https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xeb72f169016fec42b63ae5e87207f0fb274408c7-ETH

Why were you so late, there come a time the its very cheap, where bounty hunters who didn't wait and sold their tokens there cheaper than a $. On the exchange they keep the price to more than a $. Midex isn't fully equipped so you will have to hold longer for it though.

whatthesith
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:26:19 PM

This is it https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0xeb72f169016fec42b63ae5e87207f0fb274408c7-ETH

Why were you so late, there come a time the its very cheap, where bounty hunters who didn't wait and sold their tokens there cheaper than a $. On the exchange they keep the price to more than a $. Midex isn't fully equipped so you will have to hold longer for it though.

Yeah, I have sold it for very good price, I think that there was offer 70% of ICO price. So if you sell here your tokens, you lost only 30% against the ICO price which is so good Wink.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:52:57 PM

This is free market everyone has own plan to follow but to be frank without watching the exchange which at few days distance selling isn't wise. As you mentioned price are already 30% down than of ICO then what could go wrong from here. I also have eyes on the price and there is some kind of stability at this range which can be consolidation with such high bids.
whatthesith
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:57:28 AM

This is free market everyone has own plan to follow but to be frank without watching the exchange which at few days distance selling isn't wise. As you mentioned price are already 30% down than of ICO then what could go wrong from here. I also have eyes on the price and there is some kind of stability at this range which can be consolidation with such high bids.
I understand that selling under ICO price is not okay. But I am so skeptical about ICO coins in this bear market. My ICO coins are in 80% loss. So I decided to sell this coin because compared to the other ICO coins this one has a really good price on exchanges Wink.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:01:14 PM

thank you for the link.
I'm not in late, i've already have my mdx token. I just don't understand why they choose to not land in some "real" exchanges

I see that right now the price is more or less 0,5$, so cheap, but not so cheap Cheesy

@majestymage: mmm, i think that they have payed the bounty months ago!
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:47:59 AM

If you were to sell them why didn't you do it the first time when it got listed on forkdelta?

Its price on forkdelta was more than $1 few weeks after the tokens were distributed, that should have been the best days to sell. But since the team had already developed the project, you might want to consider waiting for updates because I think the exchange will also be a big.
remedcu

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Learner for Life!

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:18:10 AM

Midex Official Telegram Channel Message:

"Good day, dear users of the Midex exchange.

At the moment, our team is working hard to implement the payment gateways, for easy deposit and withdrawal of fiat funds.

Very soon, users will have the option to deposit and withdraw fiat by using wire transfer, Visa, MasterCard and JCB cards, as well as using popular e-money transfer services.

Also, with the launch of the main version of the platform, users will be able to proceed with the KYC.

The exact date of the main version will be announced by our team on the 9th of current month, since by this day we will receive comments and confirmation from financial providers.

On our side, the main technical work is completed and we are fully ready to start and gain the liquidity to our platform!"
buihuuhai

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

I think there should be an AIRDROP campaign to attract new members!
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:50:16 AM

If you were to sell them why didn't you do it the first time when it got listed on forkdelta?

Its price on forkdelta was more than $1 few weeks after the tokens were distributed, that should have been the best days to sell. But since the team had already developed the project, you might want to consider waiting for updates because I think the exchange will also be a big.
Midex exchange is still on beta and needs to be promoted across various channels, it did have a good price at the start of listing but it slowly falls because of bitcoin continues drop. i wont suggest for any one to hold but learn to trade you`ll get a good profit in every price swing.
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:21:56 PM

wait, wait.. i have no intentions to sell!
I strong believe in midex...my info about the exchanges is becouse i wanted to know the price of the token right now, and also i wanted to know if there was some news about other exchanges..
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:43:06 AM

I bring an account of my experience with the MIDEX ICO Project. I want you to draw your own conclusions.
At the beginning I was excited about the project, but when I participated in his rewards campaign, I did not receive the amount disclosed, when I contacted the Support, I was informed that I had to send my ETH card, but after several attempts at friendly resolution, I will not receive any reward, and they will not tell me if they will be burned or if any official has appropriated such value. Hence the doubt, an Exchange of this size that will manage and have access to information from our portfolio that does not have a minimum of transparency is reliable?
If a small publisher is not treated with respect and does not receive what is due to him, would that company be trusted?
I was really frustrated, and I was blocked from the support channels of MIDEX, I'm afraid there are others who were also harmed and they were shut up by MIDEX, I want to urge everyone who wants to use this exchange, ask for an audit and with other exchanges as trustworthy elsewhere I advise you to flee from this project, before when you are no longer needed it swallows you. MIDEX SCAM?

I'm afraid you're the only one who believing that because everyone here is optimistic about the midex platform so better don't say such things. Don't spread fud just because you didn't get your mdx. I know you want to buy mdx that's why you're trolling, just buy at forkdelta with below ico price and thank us later.

Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:29:55 AM

I bring an account of my experience with the MIDEX ICO Project. I want you to draw your own conclusions.
At the beginning I was excited about the project, but when I participated in his rewards campaign, I did not receive the amount disclosed, when I contacted the Support, I was informed that I had to send my ETH card, but after several attempts at friendly resolution, I will not receive any reward, and they will not tell me if they will be burned or if any official has appropriated such value. Hence the doubt, an Exchange of this size that will manage and have access to information from our portfolio that does not have a minimum of transparency is reliable?
If a small publisher is not treated with respect and does not receive what is due to him, would that company be trusted?
I was really frustrated, and I was blocked from the support channels of MIDEX, I'm afraid there are others who were also harmed and they were shut up by MIDEX, I want to urge everyone who wants to use this exchange, ask for an audit and with other exchanges as trustworthy elsewhere I advise you to flee from this project, before when you are no longer needed it swallows you. MIDEX SCAM?

I'm afraid you're the only one who believing that because everyone here is optimistic about the midex platform so better don't say such things. Don't spread fud just because you didn't get your mdx. I know you want to buy mdx that's why you're trolling, just buy at forkdelta with below ico price and thank us later.

Doing a thing that does not provide correct information because this will make everyone become a week and not liked by many people. you should do the right thing.
whatthesith
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:13:55 AM

Midex fully working should be started in August 2018, still we see only beta version of Midex where you can not trade. There is no volume, no updates, hope this will change soon Wink.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:51:30 AM

Midex fully working should be started in August 2018, still we see only beta version of Midex where you can not trade. There is no volume, no updates, hope this will change soon Wink.

i think is more probable september.
Anyways, it's great that they are in full work even in August. They really care about their project.
remedcu

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

Learner for Life!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:20:26 PM

Pinned Message from Telegram:

Dear users, we are glad to inform you that we are opening the main version of our platform on August 15.

The new version of the platform will expand the user's functionality. All the main payment gateways will be added during August.

In main version, users will be able to proceed with KYC verification.
Also this month, we will follow our user’s advices which we collected during the beta testing and will add new trading functionality. A lot of updates are about to come in the nearest future.

Follow the news of our platform on our offical Telegram channel.
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:16:27 AM

Pinned Message from Telegram:

Dear users, we are glad to inform you that we are opening the main version of our platform on August 15.

The new version of the platform will expand the user's functionality. All the main payment gateways will be added during August.

In main version, users will be able to proceed with KYC verification.
Also this month, we will follow our user’s advices which we collected during the beta testing and will add new trading functionality. A lot of updates are about to come in the nearest future.

Follow the news of our platform on our offical Telegram channel.

well, it seem that i was wrong.
Really glad to read this news.

Can someone tell me how many users have right now midex?
zhugy78

Activity: 304

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

The development potential of financial platform based on block chain technology is enormous, and Midex coin is expected by investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: