Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:42:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange  (Read 34303 times)
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:12:39 PM

It is very confusing situation to let know what is happening with this platform there is no improvement made there even they are not communicating with the community too. This will put this in more worse condition all investors are frustrated due to long silence of the team.
midex project is already in the worst condition now because there is no one here or on the social media official account that point out the community at the right direction. i think the news about midex team was right. that's what i am getting from all the news and comments from community
they did not replying or answering even the exchange traders.
if midex team is not answering to the midex exchange traders then definitely something is going wrong.
Looks like they've moved to another channel, claiming that the old one was hacked: https://t.me/Midex_Support/156
However, based on the post in the old one, seems like it was a falling out between developers and some staffs. Also seems like there's going to be a swap from MDX to MDI.

wait, they want to change the name of the project? why?
Usually it's not a good idea...it can be confusing for people who search info..
if the midex team wants to change the name of the project then its better they start marketing and advertising it so the midex community and the new investors know about it
otherwise you are right the new investors who searched about midex will confuse and it will impact on the project not good at all
If they really want to change the name of the project, at least there should be a formal announcement of them to investors as well as users of the platform, either through e-mail or on their telegram channels. I think the rename is not something that is good, but if renaming the project then change the system work better and grow why not.
i don't think yet they have decided to change the name of the project because if they decided then there will will an announcements about it for the midex community. this change is already affecting on the investors they are selling their midex token at forkdelta and the situation could go worse.
midex token price is already falling on the news of midex team members leaving the project. midex is now looks risky because of mismanagement. but atleast midex beta exchange is still functional.

hello, can you please tell me where did you read about midex team members leaving the project?
And most important, how do we know that who are leaving was a key-people for the project?

thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r_victory

Activity: 1927
Merit: 332

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 09:50:26 PM

Suddenly this may be something more strategic. But I would also like to know more about this, this may harm some other projects I follow and that claim to be listed in Midex ...

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:48:50 PM

Suddenly this may be something more strategic. But I would also like to know more about this, this may harm some other projects I follow and that claim to be listed in Midex ...

mmm, can you tell me something more? How can this may a problem for some other projects?

Do you really think that if those projects will not be listed on midex they can  be harmed?
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:45:47 PM

There was no activity here and suddenly when I received newsletter with announcement for IEO launch platform that seemed bit strange. I headed to this main thread to find out whether they was something being discussed or not. Here for months nothing move let's see how positive impact that development has and bring the interest back in here.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:40:53 AM

There was no activity here and suddenly when I received newsletter with announcement for IEO launch platform that seemed bit strange. I headed to this main thread to find out whether they was something being discussed or not. Here for months nothing move let's see how positive impact that development has and bring the interest back in here.

The project received a big funding from the ICO, this is also surprising that the thread looks very silent. I just notice this thread because it comes up again because I have subscribe to this thread. The team did a good job though, they maintain the price to $1 per token after the ICO which is very good sort of a buy back program of the team. It be interesting to see good volume and get this exchange listed on CMC.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:11:10 AM

The project received a big funding from the ICO, this is also surprising that the thread looks very silent. I just notice this thread because it comes up again because I have subscribe to this thread. The team did a good job though, they maintain the price to $1 per token after the ICO which is very good sort of a buy back program of the team. It be interesting to see good volume and get this exchange listed on CMC.
no volume on midex with any pair btc eth or USD. still midex is dead. its true that midex team gain big amount in ICO but on midex exchange price is no more then 0.1$ with no volume and on forkdelta also no volume with less price. also this project token or exchange is not listed on coinmarketcap yet. what to expect from this exchange?.
danilogmachado

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 05:12:55 PM

As I warned you here, this exchange is scam! Fire partners without payment, left the IT area
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 09:06:08 PM

As I warned you here, this exchange is scam! Fire partners without payment, left the IT area

Feel sorry for the ones who kept the bounty tokens. I was very positive about the project and I believe they never meant to scam since they give out the bounty tokens and allow them to also withdraw where ETH during that time was more than $600. Those guys must be the most stupid scammer for allowing them to do it. I'd be regretting this my whole life for holding my tokens too. Another loss.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94]
  Print  

Jump to: