Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:46:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is education must-have nowdays?  (Read 1675 times)
andybits

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:29:40 AM

Definitely not. People who go to university don't necessarily earn the most.
gua86402

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:31:10 AM

The significance of education is to make people understand the responsibilities and obligations of human society as a person. Only when one understands his responsibilities and obligations can he become a useful person, and only those who fulfill their responsibilities and obligations can become a useful person. That's what education is for.
seroja17

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:55:26 AM

education must be owned by everyone, whenever, wherever, everyone deserves education
shillerguy020

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:10:50 PM

Yes, even no words, of course there must be an education in our time, this is almost the most important achievement in our life, it's like going into a good life.

dihan

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:54:28 PM

My country has put forward a slogan, a century-old plan and an education-based strategy. If a country wants to have good development, its people must have a good education and a good life for their people.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

Education is source of knowledge.
It teaches you verbal communication
It helps in surviving in the cultural World
Let me answer NO!

Education not necessary to help an another human being
Education is not, only the source of Knowledge it’s a part
No one can teach you better education than life

What do you think?

Education is one of the foundation we need for a better us! This education starts not just in school but in our house where our parents educate us on how to speak and what we need to be to other people, on how we need to start life in a day and end it to start another day.
education in school is not the major education we need we are there to learn some basic of what we will face in the future and learn more from other people that we will meet in the building.
hao2067755834

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:11:01 PM

One country has the potential to look at education, and this country is not rich and strong enough to look at education. No matter what age? What society? What system? Where does this country go? Education is not to be ignored. Not bad.

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

Education is very important in life. There is no good job without it. At school, a man learns the basics that he can later develop according to his interests. Developed countries have a high level of education. This knowledge allowed them to develop well.

Isotopes

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:20:07 PM

Education is a must, a quote says: if education is costly try ignorance' so if you think it's not a must to have education, you will suffer the cost even more costly than the amount you are require to pay for it then
pritonginis

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:38:33 PM

Truly, education is a must have to everyone. It is a huge factor to develop an individual in all aspects of life.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:58:30 PM

But Education is not necessary to help another people and education is not the only source of knowledge in this world . No one can teach you better education than life. Today i think its important because its the key to success and let you do what you love to do. Yet , not everyone has the ability to receive an education.
Neurogress

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:35:55 PM

Not really. It depends. You can get a diploma and still don't know anything. Education is important only if you are conscious of it and know what you want. Going to college just for the sake of diploma won't help you.
Jojo1220

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:48:48 PM

Education is very important for individual like us , how can you learn something if you cannot educate your self , how can you work or read and write , if you don't have that
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:45:06 AM

Education is very important for life. In this day and age. Increasingly sophisticated technology, education should be prioritized. Education is a source of knowledge. without education, maybe people will be far wrong way. With education, a person's character will be visible
kallen11

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:52:18 AM

yes i agree that education is a must have nowadays because its improved your knowledge and its also changes your behavior.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
xebecstyx

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:23:37 AM

Education is not all about studying and getting good marks. It is really a means to discover new things which we don't know about and increase our knowledge.

I agree. I think people mistake "education" for the traditional type, which is going to school and getting grades. Education, in it's basic sense, describes how one acquires and uses knowledge to improve himself. I think that it is always good to have more knowledge and information at your disposal because you won't actually know when you would need them and having them ready in your pocket is always a good thing. I am not saying that traditional education is not important anymore, but there are some people who still succeed without it, but what's constant with one of who is studying in a school and one of is not, for the sake of success, is that both should be hungry to learn new things to improve themselves.
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:25:43 AM

Let me answer NO!

What do you think?
I believe it is still necessary to have a good education in this era. Education will make you a knowledgeable person. It will give you the respect of other people.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:32:54 AM

Let me answer NO!

What do you think?

Education is a part of our life that can teach us our self to our basic knowledge. It help us in our daily task and I agree children must have education.
CarterDreamer

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:46:00 AM

Btw, has nyone checked this out - teachmeplease.io? It's a blockchain-based education platform. Being a man of great love for learning I was glad to find them, but I'm not absolutely sure in their success - something holds me still yet. Any advices, community?
lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:47:01 AM

There are great scientist and philosophers that gave young people to let their education be finish. Education can be a tool to success. Education can give you more open opportunities than no education.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: