Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:39:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is education must-have nowdays?  (Read 1675 times)
Hugh_the_Wizard

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:24:02 AM

Btw, has nyone checked this out - teachmeplease.io? It's a blockchain-based education platform. Being a man of great love for learning I was glad to find them, but I'm not absolutely sure in their success - something holds me still yet. Any advices, community?

You mean, Disciplina-based educational ICO? I've seen it. They don't have MVP, though they say it will be ready by 2Q2018. Following their thread - they're quite responsive. You'd better go ask them. Also, have you read their WP at least? Try it - you'll get many questions answered. https://disciplina.io/pres-eng.pdf
Future3000

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

no, if you can learn by yourself you don't need to go to the university because you can invent something great and never go to the university, as well as if you are able to run business, it can't be studied anywhere, it's just your personal traites.
Cool1

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:37:06 AM

If I personally education is very important, because with the education we get the insights and lessons that we can take, especially if for example we want to apply for sure work asked what education?
Ktsy

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:08:46 AM

100% - it gives tools for self-development and enables social mobility. of course there is a lot to dislike about many educational programmes - so we should improve them - but not abandon.

i can say that there a lot of alternatives ways to start self-developing...Like you can read enough, learning through youtub, communicating with people who has more experience than you..As for me, I decided to oreder a course of Japanese at teachmeplease servise. So it all depends on you) you could be a intelligent person .. just need to work on yourself)

Sounds pretty cool. How can I find this service?
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:15:06 AM

I think life teaches us lessons while education acquired teaches knowledge which
can be quantified for money when you use the knowledge to work.Life lessons guide
us through out life to avoid making more mistakes while education informs or
updates us.This is the singular reason people go to school to become updated in knowledge.
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:36:47 AM

Education is source of knowledge.
It teaches you verbal communication
It helps in surviving in the cultural World
Let me answer NO!

Education not necessary to help an another human being
Education is not, only the source of Knowledge it’s a part
No one can teach you better education than life

What do you think?

Education is needed of everybody but not necessarily mean that education can give you a better life. Even if we dont study but we have kowledge and techniques how to live in this earth, we can survive. We need to be endustious for us to survive and live to the fullest. Become having a better life is your choice, if you want to be succesful in life then you must be diligent.

alisha123

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:52:06 AM

education is the basis of every person's personality. the 7 years of your home is the base, then the educational institutions come, and then, of course, the experiences of life that educate you. The level of homeworking is very important to be able to educate yourself in society
sandu123

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:53:40 AM

If we do not have enough education,how can we survive in society?Even at a bank,to get money we have to fill the form.if we cant understand it by reading always we have to depend on another.in future exactly without education person will isolate in society.
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:05:35 PM

Certainly is, life's experience is the best teacher it is the first hand, actual learning that you never learn form school. School teaches you basic, knowledge and academic teaching but in school of learning life itself teaches you another thing and our response to it depends on how much we learn from what we called school..and what we called home.
Ktsy

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:21:36 PM

100% - it gives tools for self-development and enables social mobility. of course there is a lot to dislike about many educational programmes - so we should improve them - but not abandon.

i can say that there a lot of alternatives ways to start self-developing...Like you can read enough, learning through youtub, communicating with people who has more experience than you..As for me, I decided to oreder a course of Japanese at teachmeplease servise. So it all depends on you) you could be a intelligent person .. just need to work on yourself)

I support it. It all depends on you. By the way, online courses are really helpful. And I also used teachmeplease before and it works
reyzel27

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

Education most important now a days because if you not educated person,you cannot find a good job. like for applying for a job.employers will gonna take a look first on your educational background.so that education most important for have a better life.
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:56:52 PM

Let me answer NO!

What do you think?
Without education people are easy to control because they are not aware that the life day by day could be better, look at north Korea, so we need education to be able to behave like people.
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:02:12 PM

Education is important nowadays. There are more opportunities for those who have finish their studiea. And more salary for them than those who did not finish study.
buldog16

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:56:41 PM

best education in this world is life.
absolutely. but having formal education is needed.
why did i say it ?
when you have no job or money to make your own business, you need it to take a job in the factory or other place.
i couldn't say that no need education,
life without education is nothing. even it's not a formal education.
we can see that many people recently compare which place for a good education.
but they forget that the real educationis starting from their family.

WebsiteWhitepaperGooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!Ann threadMedium
♛♛♛ Pre-ICO: 18 Nov 2018, Don't miss 50% bonus! ♛♛♛
Frustrated

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

Yes ofcourse. Being educated is more better than those who did not finish their studies. And it is more easy to look for work if you are educated.
rainmaximo

Activity: 175

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:52:47 PM

For me, education is a must nowadays because you can not move forward if you don't have education. It is a must for everyone in order to adapt yourself in this  vast and fast changing world we live in. Education play a very vital role to every human being. With education , you can change your life and help others too. If you are an educated person you can reach your goals and serve others too. You can do many things be somebody if you have education. So all in all education nowadays is very important ! So act now.. educate yourself or give education the first priority in your life !!!

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

Education is the normal way of learning than learning or experiencing with just yourself. It is hard if you are alone learning, you also need to mingle with other people while growing up and studying at school since school teaches you almost everything. The experience you need, being happy with everybody, and also the teachers will guide you. Also, you can't drop education since it is a prerequisite in applying for a job in the future.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
ryanwalker389

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:39:07 PM

Personally, I think Education is still very much important, regardless of what you're doing at this point.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:50:23 PM

Let me answer NO!

What do you think?

I agree. Education is a lifetime investment that no one can steal from us in any ways. Our parents wants us to study hard because it is the only thing that they can give us, a life time assurance. Having an education is always an advantage no matter what field we choose or wherever we go. Education serves as our guide in every path of life.
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:36:19 AM

Let me answer NO!

What do you think?
You must have an education now a days education is important in any aspect of life it is your only tool to successful living if you can use and exercise it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: