Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is education must-have nowdays?  (Read 1670 times)
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:40:48 PM

We have a lot of opinion about education. What will be the importance? What will happen if we are not going to school or be educated. We seems a lot of professional or rich persons who did not finish their education, but we can also see what is the importance of education? We have a lot of thoughts, what is education for?
Temitope

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:02:51 AM

Education is a must for all because it's the only weapon that can liberate one from slavery was
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:23:21 AM

I still go for education. If we look around, maybe not in your place but in my place, seeing young people around getting pregnant too early in the middle of their high school education, having babies too early that cause them to quit their studies. No education, no employment, no money, poverty to its highest level, theft and a lot more of crime being commited and to note all of these rooted from poverty which is due to lack of employment and unemployment due to lack of education.

bdsultana8

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:22:19 PM

Education is must have nowadays because every people has the right to be educate.  Education in general has a meaning of a life process in developing each individual to be able to live and live life. Education will give some knowledge that life will not teach you like computer skills which has become a must for everyone to know.
thotknectar

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:40:05 AM

Education is just a word we use, but a lot of people have had bad experiences with public education systems or
bad experiences with people who use public education systems.

I don't want to speak too broadly, but education in general isn't bad provided the student is driving their own
curriculum and schedule. I can pursue my own education with the resources I have quite well, but not everyone
has the same technology or privilege.

On an iphone, I could spend 24/7 educating myself on tools, repairs, knitting, welding, programming, I mean,
anything! But the public education systems here where I'm at believe that knowledge should be monitored
and prescribed according to certain rules. This is where education gets a little wacky, because education is just
a word, and when a group of people start making claims about what the 'norm' is for something, then it stops
being a flexible concept and becomes a doctrine.

I think education in general is a must have, because we all desire more experience and knowledge to improve
our experience while we're here on earth. So be careful when you get into an educational plan inside a
prescriptive knowledge type system, because a student can be taken advantage of. You can end up being told
to jump through tons of hoops, with the reason that they believe the information or experience has to be taught
a certain way or in a certain order. Not everyone learns the same way either, so you gotta be careful about that,
too.

To sum up, knowledge and experience are two vastly different ballgames, with two different ways of working,
so make sure you know where you stand with the two. Some people go into careers where you HAVE to have
the piece of paper(diploma, etc) in order to do the work legally, and some people go into other careers, where
experience is all that's needed. Some careers need both, etc. So just do your research. Hope that helps!
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:12:25 AM

We must strive to do well every day. If you don't move forward, you're stuck.

Education is something we should never leave behind.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:17:11 AM

It is always important to people to have a better education in life because when a person had an education and it finish it , in future they have a good living and have a better life together with their families. But most people are lack in education because of financial problems , many are struggling to have a good education , those who are poor in life , they want to finish their studies and finish college so that they  can have also a better life in the future.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
rprimism

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:45:53 PM

Of course there must be training. at least we should go to high school. Education guarantees our future.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

That depends on your goals. Poor people, living day to day, maybe not. Middle class, normal, yes because it's normal for them to attain education and have job.
Nicoletan0831

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:01:41 AM

Education is source of knowledge.
It teaches you verbal communication
It helps in surviving in the cultural World
Let me answer NO!

Education not necessary to help an another human being
Education is not, only the source of Knowledge it’s a part
No one can teach you better education than life

What do you think?

Educations is still relevant to our life. Learning's in school are not limited only to academics. In school We also learn how to deal problems in our classmate and teachers. There are many things can be learn in school where you cannot learn thru self-study. Good example of this is the discipline, character of being good citizen, and theoretical thoughts. If We allow ourselves to restrict from studying it would take times to learn certain thing because no are there to guide us.
isaacobot

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:08:20 AM

who needs education afterall?
sharif116

Activity: 285

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:04:43 PM

at present everybody must have education to cop with changing situation.nowadays every communication system like bank,education etc  is going under modern instrumental system.to use such system we must have to be educated.to communicate with other countries we have to be educated also.
oannejoannes

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:40:46 PM

Education has an important place in our lives. Education allows us to connect the dots of the various pieces of information we gather and interpret it based on our own diaspora.  Formal education is one way to gain knowledge but the interaction with people and being critical and in the moment of what surrounds us allows application and the personal growth that creates a thoughtful person.
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

Education is very important to all specially nowadays ,you should go to school and learn and discover more things that you should know .Just study hard and also it is okey to if you don't have a high mark as long as you you do your best in schools .If you Graduated then you can find a job that fitted into you and you can help your family also .
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495
Merit: 100

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:27:23 PM

Yes nowadays being a graduate is a must and a plus, its hard finding a decent job with a good salary nowadays what more if you're not educated, sure there are lots of exemption but are you lucky and skilled enough to be like them? I think we're bound to follow it, whether we like it or not, after all this is the standard set by the society.

sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:41:43 AM

Education is source of knowledge.
It teaches you verbal communication
It helps in surviving in the cultural World
Let me answer NO!

Education not necessary to help an another human being
Education is not, only the source of Knowledge it’s a part
No one can teach you better education than life

What do you think?
Yes it is,because education will lead us to a better future,through education we gain more knowledge and skills it is our legacy wherever we go,depend on how we educate ourself wisely.
PETMALU11

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:03:17 PM

Yes education is very useful and important today if youre not able to read and write your future will not success. Even if youre hardworking youre life will be good. Education is the only key to have a better future so pursue it.
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:19:01 PM

No for me but it is good to have,  you see many successful people who are great in their studies but they are able to make it big in real life.  Most important is that you must have a goal you want,  study is just a way of gaining knowledge.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:01:12 PM

yes,education is a must to everyone,no matter of your age, you need an education whether formal or informal education.but I personally prefer formal education so that we will be in standard. Knowledge is an output of education.We are able to follow the rules here in bitcoin community because we are educated.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:07:45 PM

Yes education is very useful and important today if youre not able to read and write your future will not success. Even if youre hardworking youre life will be good. Education is the only key to have a better future so pursue it.

Well probably not as important as before. Lets face it, the internet has become so huge as a spurce of information that if someone is patient and diligent enough, they can finish a course by self study. And online jobs don't really give a crap anymore whether you finished your studies or not. As long as you meet the skillset required then you can be hired

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: