Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:56:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is education must-have nowdays?  (Read 1675 times)
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:06:58 AM

In times that we value intelligence more than brute strength. Education is a must have to actually thrive in this world. Having a technical no how on things combined with talent and a great connection to the right people and you will get it good in this world. The education you get from schools are great. But in itself it's almost worthless. What you need is the street smart you cultivate with hanging out with people around you. Couple that with a dash of luck and you will make it in the real world.

DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:36:57 AM

Education must have nowadays is important it is a treasure of the person that cant give to others. Education is important nowadays in this modern world the technologies are geting higher. Education also helps stimulates our mind. Got beter jobs even if your chosen carrer doesnt require.
An educated person has more chances of landing up a good high paying job. Everybody wants a good life.Money is important for survival in today’s world. The more educated you are, the better career options you have.
unfriendlytealT

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:10:40 AM

No. It is not important as the life teaches a lot of things that are great.
Albeldo

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:25:26 AM

Education is important to me. Education determines one's lifestyle. Education provides protection against the adverse effects of the environment.
The journey of life does teach us many things. But someone who walks without education will be swayed by bad association.
saberibm3

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:45:51 AM

Yes. I believe it is very important as the world has become competitive and it is needed.
Novemberboy

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:28:41 AM

Learning is necessary to survive in this world. Outside world can't teach us everything that is why, learning institution provide us the basic knowledge and enhance it real life scenario.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:23:22 AM

No, you can easy find information online. Your experience is the main treasure
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

Education very important and must have. But you can choose: sel-education or education in university etc. You just can read books, learn himself. (like this made a lot of big people. Steav Jobs for example).
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:50:37 AM

Education is source of knowledge.
It teaches you verbal communication
It helps in surviving in the cultural World
Let me answer NO!

Education not necessary to help an another human being
Education is not, only the source of Knowledge it’s a part
No one can teach you better education than life

What do you think?
Education is a lifetime wealth. We all know that education is an advantage no matter what generation we are. It is a lifetime advantage that we can inherit from our parents.
vallentvi4

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:30:41 AM

Education is source of knowledge.
It teaches you verbal communication
It helps in surviving in the cultural World
Let me answer NO!

Education not necessary to help an another human being
Education is not, only the source of Knowledge it’s a part
No one can teach you better education than life

What do you think?

I dont know what you think up to make this rebuttal to education. That means education is making people selfish you think?
Or I've mistakenly seen how educated people have made so much or do something to help people in their work, needs, and answer the dreams of everyone.

btw, i've found something here, lol

source
Education is the most important thing in our lives, it means that every human being deserves and hopes to always develop in education. Education in general has a meaning of a life process in developing each individual to be able to live and live life. So being an educated person is very important. The first education we get in the family environment, school environment and community environment.

plagiarism (maybe)
Education is the most important thing in our lives, it means that every human being has the right and hope to always develop in education. education in general has a meaning of a life process in developing each individual to be able to live and live life. So being an educated person is very important. the first education we get in the family environment, school environment and community environment.
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:43:42 AM

I think we still have need education, as other educated ones are. We feel great when we achieve our goal like education . yes in life even if you are not an educated person you can work just as you know how to write and read, pass the exam for work . but now at they look first at your level of education until you've hired. better education that has completed , a better job you can get. but I believe that even if you are not educated you can do well and achieve your goal to be successful as long as you can work hard and perseverance in life .
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:49:18 AM

Education is really important in our lives..because it can help us to have a brighter future & better life..
Micinz87

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:59:12 AM

Pendidikan sangatlah perlu bagi kita semua, karena pendidikan membuat kita mengetahui berbagai hal yang belum kita ketahui, dan pendidikan bisa meningkatkan kualitas pemikiran sumber daya manusia.
Jadi pendidikan sangatlah penting bagi kita.
sinichi homes

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

I will give you some reasons why education is important:
1. Giving knowledge The immediate effect of an education is to give knowledge. Education gives us a lot of knowledge about things and everything that is in contact with the world, education can also provide a view for life. Help us shape the point of view of life, etc.
2. For career / work If above I said that one of the reasons people consider that education is less important because school or not school still hard to find work. Well from that we change our mindset that with educated we will easily get a job, still try and think positively.
3. Build character Again that education is very important to us, because it not only gives us knowledge but teaches us good manners and things. education nourishes us into adult individuals; individuals who are able to plan for the future and make the right decisions in life. And good education will make us more humane.
Stokvord_127

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

I do not quite agree. Education must learn to learn, that is, analyze information and filter it.
CryptotechWorld

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:35:48 PM

everything has two sides of a medal. some will say yes, it is needed, we wont be able to work and earn good money without education or diploma, but some others would disagree and say that there are a lot of succecfull people today without any education. my answer is no, it isnt must have, but if you feel, that it is neccesarry in your life at the momemnt, take it. follow your innervoice and everything will work out
Austin Alexis

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:40:54 PM

Haha I think education is the most important thing. What you are saying is also correct but why can't both coexist
bursteater

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:50:39 PM

Through education, you can achieved your goals, acquire knowledge and have a better life. But as of now, some people can achieve better life because of their hardworking. But for me, it is better to have education nowadays.
13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

I think education is important, there is no good job without it. At school, a man learns the basics that he can later develop according to his interests. Developed countries have a high level of education. This knowledge allowed them to develop well.
Belleylock

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:30:48 PM

Yes it can save us from being illiterate, it doesn't mean that education can place you in good position in job only but deeper than that it makes your life meaningful in everyday lliving, it is also good for our brain cells to exersice so that our brain cells won't die.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: