Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to Buy bitcoin?  (Read 2196 times)
nabilanur

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:21:53 PM

Which person want to lose?All person hate loses.Bitcoin when fall then you buy.But it very hard to say that when the good of best time to buy bitcoin or another altcoin.Because cryptomarket always fluctuating.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:35:29 PM

Which person want to lose?All person hate loses.Bitcoin when fall then you buy.But it very hard to say that when the good of best time to buy bitcoin or another altcoin.Because cryptomarket always fluctuating.
Yes the cryptomarket is always fluctuating that's why it is unpredictable anytime it can be pump or dump that can give you gains or losses. In order to enter at the good market you should know the price history of the bitcoin so that you are entering to the correct position on which can give you a profit in the future or a short losses and you can also make a strategies in order to make a move when the price is continuously dumping.

fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:55:47 PM

Best thing to trade with bitcoins using simple strategy, Buy Low and sell high, Going back to previous days, when the value is just started to rise, there are millions of people globally are making good income, as of now, it makes me think how far does it grows, since the people attention are converted to other type of coins who are also moving to the top.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:59:57 PM

Best thing to trade with bitcoins using simple strategy, Buy Low and sell high, Going back to previous days, when the value is just started to rise, there are millions of people globally are making good income, as of now, it makes me think how far does it grows, since the people attention are converted to other type of coins who are also moving to the top.
It varies from one's own style of trading and or how he will use bitcoins tp his long term or quick profit program. In the point that when to buy bitcoins is at low price yes you are right but when and how much price? Is the common questions of the beginners. I don't give a specific to buy on but to buy in the range of 10k usd below is a good buy for me.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:20:21 AM

There are two types of investment in bitcoin and they are

1.Holdimg
2.Trading

If you want to save your money for your future use or next generation hold your money for long period to increase your investment .
If you are a trader in bitcoin sell your bitcoins to convert money wait for the highest possibility of value if it reaches that value sell your bitcoins this the best way in trading .
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:26:38 AM

It varies from one's own style of trading and or how he will use bitcoins tp his long term or quick profit program. In the point that when to buy bitcoins is at low price yes you are right but when and how much price? Is the common questions of the beginners. I don't give a specific to buy on but to buy in the range of 10k usd below is a good buy for me.

I agree with you. sometimes we have a different price than the other to buy bitcoin because we use different analyze but it still in one range of the price. I would consider to place an order buy at $10k or maybe I will place an order buy from $7000-$10k just in case if bitcoin price is down too far. I think it makes reason to place at that range because sometimes the price gets a dump for an instant but it comes back to the high price so if we place for that price, maybe our order buy could be filled.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:21:26 AM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?
I see at the moment on https://coinmarketcap.com/ the whole floor is going down sharply. Bitcoin is back at $ 10000 at the moment we should wait for Bitcoin to fall to $ 9000- $ 8000 then you should buy in and wait for prices to increase profits.
nz_sana

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:30:29 AM

We always want to be dependent on others. Because of that we get rid of the risk. But what is actually, why do not we to know or find anything? To invest in something we have to know before buying.

I think there is no one does not know about BITCOIN. And at the present time I think bitcoin should be invested a little less now.
S.Alam

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

If you are a trader, then you have the answer to this question.
And if not, then you have to understand what bitcoin is, what it can do, its current value, how much in the past, then you will know yourself when you invest.
coinalysis

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?

I think thats what we all want to know Tongue

One approach is to make future predictions based on historic price data. But this wont obviously now allow you to predict crashes or huge rises in the price. Therefore you need to take news into account. If you have no idea how to do so, there are a lot of pages which want to sell you their opinions, called sentiment. One website about this is this one.

If you dont wont to spend money and trust on your own work, you should read this post which gives you a basic understanding on how to predict Bitcoin prices based on historic price data AND news!!
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

I see at the moment on https://coinmarketcap.com/ the whole floor is going down sharply. Bitcoin is back at $ 10000 at the moment we should wait for Bitcoin to fall to $ 9000- $ 8000 then you should buy in and wait for prices to increase profits.

This is actually the best time because this whole week the price of bitcoin is not increase in 13k in up, if you want to wait until the price fall to 9000 usd or 8000 then go, but don't assure that this will be happen because bitcoin can rise anytime so my advice is don't miss the opportunity to buy in low price.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

Now is the time to buy and wait for the price increase. But, first of all, study the basics of trading.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:44:16 PM

This is actually the best time because this whole week the price of bitcoin is not increase in 13k in up, if you want to wait until the price fall to 9000 usd or 8000 then go, but don't assure that this will be happen because bitcoin can rise anytime so my advice is don't miss the opportunity to buy in low price.

In bitcoin,price variation is like a roller coaster.Once the price reached maximum and sometimes it will reach minimum value.Due to the news of bitcoin ban in South Korea,the price of bitcoin is reduced.It is not a official news,so just hold  the bitcoin.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:34:54 PM

Well, all business idea are based upon the single concept of buying at low price and selling with high price for gaining the profit. Before you step into buy or sale you should first know history of bitcoin what is the positive and negative it came across based upon the analyze you should know when it is the right time to buy bitcoin and sell it, no one can guide you and lead you on this, it's purely based upon your knowledge an experience with cryptocurrency.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:40:41 PM

I trust each time is the best time to purchase bitcoin in light of the fact that we realize that bitcoin cost will increment later and there is no correct time to decide when is the great time aside from on the off chance that we can see the cost is down.For me Ethereum is the second place to purchase before the cost increment more higher and I see the Eth cost attempting to increment however it appears, it will require time and more help to increment
sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:55:14 PM

I think at the moment Bitcoin prices have started to rebound, the market is recovering bitcoin on https://coinmarketcap.com/ is $ 11000 shows a clear recovery from the previous time that's $ 10000. I think Bitcoin's price will reach $ 15000 so buy it now.
Isaak Bitcoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:13:11 PM

And why buy bitcoin? I would turn my attention to other coins. For example, the etherium has a more promising platform.

gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:21:36 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 05:02:15 PM by gatti

And why buy bitcoin? I would turn my attention to other coins. For example, the etherium has a more promising platform.

I think 11,000$ is low compared to 14k$.So this itself best price to inverse in bitcoin.Additionally,their is no specific time to purchase the bitcoin.At every point you will get profit.If you had brought bitcoin at the price of 10,000$,you will get profit at 12,000$.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:09:55 PM

It is going back up.
It might be the good time to buy now.
There is no telling to where this price could go so maybe trying to ride the wave is the good choice for now while it is moving slowly up.
When it goes up with a big wave then it cannot be stopped and we will just realize we are already late.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:28:15 PM

you dont need to ask too much. this is the best time to buy BTC. Its price is just about $10k and it will rise up to $20k again in the middle of this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: