Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:12:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to Buy bitcoin?  (Read 2199 times)
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:57:16 AM

Your best bet is to learn trading patterns + use tools like coinigy and tradingview to view chart trends.

Also, if you see any coin go up 50+% in one day. Don't buy. It will always retrace.

For me any time you can buy a bitcoin because bitcoin open to you to buy.the important of buying a bitcoin is monatoring the prices of bitcoin that strategy to use every persons plan to invest a bitcoin and if you can buy and you can see the low pricing of bitcoin that time the exact to purchase a bitcoin because you can get a good profit.now this is the exact to buy a bitcoin because the bitcoin is very low pricing and im sure if the bitcoin will high again you can get a great profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

It's a good time to buy Bitcoin now.There is no doubt about the cost of Bitcoin.If the price of bitcoin decreases then the slightest price may fall.I think Bitcoin will be $15k a few days later.So it is better to buy and hold now.
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:50:18 AM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?
I think you should buy Bitcoin now, because there will be no price $10,000 in 2 months, Bitcoin will grow and this is the last chance for you.
Johannson

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

At the moment the price is $11k, but it was $9k last week.  Wink Few weeks ago the price was $17k, so imagine you buy it for $11k at the moment, and it grows to $17k or $18k next week or in two weeks Grin Hell yeah!
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:04:32 PM

The best time to buy to bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin is low. Nowadays basically is the best time to buy it since the impact of people withdrawing great of amount of bitcoin happened during the holiday season. In few weeks or months time, the price will go back higher again.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:44:35 PM

Anyway,the point is there is an extreme price volatility with cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin so you have to face the fear of losing money at some times but the good news is you can always sell high and buy low,that way you won't really lose money much

jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:56:46 PM

We never knew when to buy or sell bitcoin without a tendency to have a loss. I think the best way is to buy it at a lowest value for a period of time and sell it on a value you want to achieve like plus 20% of its cost. HODL Bitcoin.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:15:34 PM

Never invest more than you are willing/able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. But now is a good time for buying bitcoin i think

Bear in mind that trading is not all about winning a profit,sometimes you will experience minimal losses at least.But that experience will help you improve to become a more skillful trader in the next round.I think for the last hours bitcoin was at a low price which is very ideal for buying,now it had increase a little bit but still a good time for buying.Buy and then hold it,then wait for a bigger price increase if you want to sell it to create a profit.

Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:13:00 PM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?
almost the same as you, i still have the fear of losing to start trading in bitcoin. I am afraid my money is gone. because many say never invest anything that I am afraid to lose

I think you will not lose the bitcoin you have if you can be patient, the value of coin drops in crypto is common, this is because bitcoin becomes a lucrative business medium, they can buy when the price goes down and then sell it. when the price is high. It's important that you be patient and do not panic when the price goes down, because bitcoin is a very potential digital currency. which will definitely more and more demand, so the value of bitcoin will be higher.
DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:56:15 PM

Buy when you can. bitcoin prices will increase year by year. and you will always be profitable. Now is the right time to buy bitcoin. You should buy it now
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:34:11 PM

it totally dependable on you, in the event that you think this is the opportune time to purchase bitcoin you can, however in the event that you think you have to hold up progressively the cost to diminish more you can likewise. All choice must be yours. In any case, in the event that you have additional cash in your wallet at this moment, I recommend to put little in the event that the cost to expand you increase some benefit yet once the cost diminish I propose to purchase more bitcoin. That is the dealer technique to abstain from losing their cash. It's difficult to foresee now what will happen to bitcoin in the following couple of days so all choice is your on the grounds that you are just advantages or endure of what choice you made. Continuously be cautious and savvy of what each choice.
Xiomara

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:56:50 PM

It'is best to begin the resumption of purchases just below the level of 10.000 near the semicircular level of 9500. At the same time it'is better to put out the stop-loss lower because of high volatility; the level of 9000-9200 will perfectly cope with the task. As for the take-profit it'is more difficult to say but the level of 12.000 seems quite achievable.
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:24:51 AM

As you can see in recent days bitcoin prices have fallen sharply due to bad news from the US government about Tether. I believe this is the most suitable time for you to appreciate and buy bitcoin at the best price. With the great benefits that bitcoin bring, bitcoin will soon adjust the price only.
Good luck
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:28:01 AM

As you can see in recent days bitcoin prices have fallen sharply due to bad news from the US government about Tether. I believe this is the most suitable time for you to appreciate and buy bitcoin at the best price. With the great benefits that bitcoin bring, bitcoin will soon adjust the price only.
Good luck
I think your opinion is absolutely correct, at this time the price of bitcoin is extremely low, this is a great time for us to buy bitcoin at extremely beneficial prices. If you usually track bitcoin then you sure know the bitcoin price from $ 19800, which is double the current time. So buy bitcoin right now.
MASDAS87

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:32:29 PM

You should buy bitcoin when the price is low or stable i think  it is a nice time to buy bitcoin at cheap price. now you can buy bitcoin because now bitcoin price is too much low.

RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:19:52 PM

The best time to buy is when the market value of BTC is at cheaper price. It is favourable to you since they will provide you a higher value of interest in bargain cost.
gedabuz

Activity: 207
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:43:17 PM

trading methods that I understand there are two ways short and long term ...
if you do not have the skills to do the short term then be patient with long term play .... you can monitor the transaction and price history from month to month or from year to year then please set yourself your lowest point to buy

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │      T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  1st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:15:56 PM

trading methods that I understand there are two ways short and long term ...
if you do not have the skills to do the short term then be patient with long term play .... you can monitor the transaction and price history from month to month or from year to year then please set yourself your lowest point to buy
Buying bitcoin really  depend on its present price I think there is no person that raelly wanted to buy bitcoin during a high price because it is also a high risk the most common thing or maybe status that we can really buy bitcoin is in the low price because if bitcoin price is low then we can really buy many more bitcoin and save it for a long term without any hesitation  by then we can gain a huge amount.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:35:32 PM

You must prepare your mind for loose some times, so that it will not take you on aware any time loose knock at your investment door. One you need do is to have definite profit that you want to achieve at the end of the day and once that value is reached you just to sell without any furter delay to avoid lost.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:44:15 PM

Yeah right, as a beginner you have to know it first when is the right time to buy and sell if don't want to loose a big profit. When I was a beginner I loose lots of my profit because a sell my bitcoin in a wrong timing. Then I ask my friends when is the right time. They said that when the bitcoin is in the high price that is time to sell it and when bitcoin is in the crack down that is the right time to buy it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: