Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:12:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to Buy bitcoin?  (Read 2209 times)
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:48:07 PM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?
I only have one basis for bitcoin's price, news. I frequently read news with relation to cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin because it is the most influencial. Some news showcases articles that talks about bitcoin that may lead to a rise or to a fall. I just make hypothesis everytime I read some news.

If you really want to be engaged with bitcoin, you have to be familiar with risks, because bitcoin is a risky business. Bitcoin's volatility is a greatvthing but is also the one that causes fall down. Why not just risk intelligently and fpr sure you'll see good results.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:08:29 PM

Buy now!
Hahah quite funny but yes! With no hesitation, if you are really interested to buy bitcoin, then now is the perfect time.
Yes, price is low and it is a great offer. Don't wait for the time that bitcoin will get high again because I assure you, many will regret and buy it because they did not expect the price it will have in the next months to come.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:12:34 PM

It's a good time to buy coins, because now prices are down and we can take the opportunity to take the most profit from falling market prices to invest for the future, even if it's for a long time.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:16:28 PM

Buy now!
Hahah quite funny but yes! With no hesitation, if you are really interested to buy bitcoin, then now is the perfect time.
Yes, price is low and it is a great offer. Don't wait for the time that bitcoin will get high again because I assure you, many will regret and buy it because they did not expect the price it will have in the next months to come.

indeed for traders who are reliable now is the time to buy, but for beginner traders may price down like this will be a big fear, because of lack of confidence and still as a beginner who is not ready mentally to face the situation in the future.

atom2080

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:35:47 PM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?
simple answer!
all time is best transaction to buy or sell bitcoin!!
but if you not comfortable i suggest, you need knowing first about trade so that don't make you feel disappointed.
pircklr1

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:45:46 PM

Based on my experience and mistakes, the best option is to be patient and wait for a successful bull run without any major risks such as Bitcoin ban, Tether etc on the table. This way you would not get the bottom but would be quite comfortable that the coming run will be upwards.

The other option would be to buy the dips such as the couple ones we have seen recently. However, at least I took most of the profits out from these quite fast since I am still not sure whether we keep going up or if something is going on. Every time I start feeling comfortable and want to start putting more and more money to cryptos, the market ends up falling. And when I tend to hesitate, we seem to be near the (short term) bottom. Summas summarum, based on my experience I should do exactly the opposite of my feeling since they seem to represent the sentiment of common people which tend to be the opposite of successful trading. I think I have made so many stupid mistakes so far that nowadays I wish for bears and enjoy the huge dips and seeing people panicking while I start stacking some cheap cryptos.

And when it comes to selling, I think that once you start becoming greedy and the prices exceed your expectations and you start to enjoy your gains, u should start selling really quickly because that kind of awesome feelings do not tend to last forever. My strategy is pretty much to sell as soon as I reach some target or start hesitating. Small profit is more than enough for me. And I always try to hold a part of my wins in case the bull run / pump happens to continue further.
kcirnhoj15

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:02:53 AM

Better to buy bitcoins when it is low price. Buying at a high prices is a risk and you could loose your money if it is goes down.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:18:28 AM

I think buying bitcoin should always done during the dumping of its price because if we buy it in a low price we just need to put up a very few amount of capital which can really lead us to the less of risk process of gaining. Maybe today is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is dropping and can really expect that this bitcoin will rise in the next few month because it's price now is really moving forward or maybe slowly rising.

Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:29:45 AM

I think after the correction on bitcoin it is the right time to buy but you also have to see the market situation whether there is a chance to go down or not, at least now bitcoin start to rise up so take advantage of this moment as well as possible.

ladner

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:27:37 AM

Buy now!
Yes, I think this is the best time for us to buy bitcoin, can see the market today is very active bitcoin and altcoin gas prices are rising continuously in recent days. This is a good time because the bitcoin price has just surpassed $ 10000 and is heading towards the $ 12000 mark, so you should consider this as a good time to get involved.
ladner

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:30:13 AM

Better to buy bitcoins when it is low price. Buying at a high prices is a risk and you could loose your money if it is goes down.
According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will be very low and will go straight to the $ 12000 mark. We have met tremendous resistance at $ 10000, but yesterday the bitcoin hit $ 10000 and the bitcoin is currently $ 10243 on https://coinmarketcap.com/. So be sure to buy bitcoin at this time.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:56:44 AM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when the market value of their services reaches the lowest point.
At this moment you can buy lots of bitcoin at lower price and I think that is the best opportunity to grab since you can obtain lots of investment in lower value.
We can see that the days of bitcoin are moving in the same direction. Bitcoin prices have been rising steadily over the past few days, and bitcoins have surpassed $ 10000 yesterday and are still rising strongly. I think that at the moment we should not buy more bitcoin and wait for the market to look at the price. It can be seen that bitcoin prices have increased rapidly and can be reduced at any time due to the strong selling pressure.
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:58:33 AM

In the event that you are an amateur and you have not done another exchange, you have to get a smidgen of documentation. It is coherent that when bitcoin has achieved its greatest esteem, it isn't fitting to purchase the cash at that cost. In the event that bitcoin has a medium or low esteem (not pertinent), you can purchase to sit tight for development, which will bring you benefit. My feeling, the perfect time to put resources into Bitcoin has passed.
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:59:27 AM

Buy it now, not later. You cannot predict the price swings up or down, a lot of people lose money doing that or just get lucky, they can't really time it like they think.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:13:41 AM

I think this time is very good for people to invest in bitcoin. Because the current price of bitcoin is not high, and the possibility of a bitcoin increase in late February. Everyone can keep Bitcoin for a long time, wait patiently and everyone can get the highest price in the next few months.

I believe this is a very good time and I think you should buy bitcoin right away. Bitcoin prices have been rising steadily over the past few days and have surpassed $ 10,000. According to my calculations, the vbitcoin price will be able to reach the $ 13000 mark in the coming days. So you should buy bitcoin right now.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:19:26 AM

I will buy bitcoin when bitcoin price is below or is down and graph shows red image then i will buy it because that is a good moment to buy bitcoin.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:44:35 AM

Buy bitcoin when the price is low just like now which is a good opportunity to get some bitcoin and that is an advisable thing to do to just buy some bitcoin and make it as a long term investment so you will have an asset for long term that can give you a lot of money.
I believe bitcoin prices are at a level where we can fully buy. We can see the market in recent days is very exciting, the price of bitcoin and altcoin are continuously increasing in recent days. At present, bitcoin price is over $ 10000 and may touch 11000 today with strong buying power as at present.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:35:19 AM

The best moment to buy Bitcoin is when the exchange rate drops below a few weeks. Bitcoin rates have risen to more than $ 10000 and will continue to increase over the next month. So you should invest in Bitcoin at this time and hold at least 3 months to make a profit from Bitcoin, as predicted by the end of 2018, the Bitcoin exchange rate will reach $ 50000.

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:41:07 AM

This question is asking repeatedly by various new bie people. So i want to clear them that normally there is no fix time for buying or selling bitcoin but every time is good for buying and selling. But if you want to earn money more and don't want to lose any time then you need to follow a law i-e buy low and sell high means when price is down you need to buy and then hold when price up from the price at which you have bought then you need to sell.
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:39:41 AM

I consider the current levels to be good for purchase, although I do not exclude the possibility of another low-level testing. Everything will depend on what news will be coming soon. Bitcoin will grow this year and very well, I think we'll see $ 20,000 and much higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: