Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:04:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to Buy bitcoin?  (Read 2199 times)
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:44:56 AM

It is kind of trading or investing. There are such as so called the season or the right time to buy bitcoin. When bitcoin is in a big crash of price I suggest to invest your all profit or buy bitcoin. Then when the bitcoin raises again at highest peak sell all your bitcoin that you'be been buy or invest so that you could double your money.
AltheaHeart14

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:48:01 AM

When is the right time to buy bitcoin? I think' right now! Price of bitcoin was quite low so i think it is the perfect timing to buy bitcoin and if the price increases its the right time to sell your coin. It is good that you know that buying and selling of coin has a risky and you might lost something, but i hope you also have a plan for the risks you might encounter in trading bitcoin.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:32:42 AM

today is not a good time to buy bitcoin because the price already increases so we need to wait for the price to get down again. and if the price still increases, I am sure that soon the price will make a correction and that is a good time to buy bitcoin for us although this is not guaranteed for the price to back to increase again. the best thing that we can do is always analyze the price and the order buy and order sell so we know when the time to buy bitcoin.

Missterio

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:43:21 AM

I think now is the time to buy bitcoin. the popularity of bitcoin will only grow can not be doubted.
Junglee

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:36:28 AM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?
According to my analysis 4 days ago, this week is the time decisive BTC break the downtrend or not ?. And the situation is 4 days ago BTC has been injected quite strong enough to break the downtrend. Yesterday was also a strong growth day for Altcoin, quite a lot of x2 compared to previous days. Forecasts for the next BTC may be over $ 12,000 and have a down to around $ 10,500. These prices will grow strongly Altcoin. This is the best time to collect cheap altcoin and sell it for the highest price! Personally, I buy altcoin with everything I have! haha  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:07:24 AM

Bitcoin prices were much lower than a few years ago. You can see the calculation, as long as the bitcoin is going to be more populous.

My own opinion is, now is the right time to buy Bitcoin. Because the bitcoin is being pumping slowly. If you want to earn some money you can now buy Bitcoin.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1076
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:28:54 AM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?

First you have to accept the fact that whatever you do, you can't exactly predict the rise and dip of a coin. Do some research to give you a better chance of making a good decision. Also, experience is pretty much the best tool so expect mistakes and losses while you'rr still a beginner

Yes, even though I am just a full member I also research and never quits monitoring on the price, but I see that it depends of the large demands of investors how to keep the price high until they reach their desired price to come. I see the best tool for bitcoins and it seems that it is smooth and tend to talk to some other issues regarding on fluctuations.

Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

Came on guys, do not be so lazy! Why are you so lazy? you can not even make a google research by yourself? Or at least, think about it.. Would it be a nice idea to buy at an all time high? of course not. There isn't a fixed reply for that, just buy bitcoin as soon as you have some money, or just buy it when you think that there is a good opportunity (just like now, that bitcoin is low)
That would be good to buy when we know the price of bitcoin will low. Some people wants to buy bitcoin for just they think it would be the opportunity to buy for now because a year comes the value will be many times than now.

zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:12:30 AM

Came on guys, do not be so lazy! Why are you so lazy? you can not even make a google research by yourself? Or at least, think about it.. Would it be a nice idea to buy at an all time high? of course not. There isn't a fixed reply for that, just buy bitcoin as soon as you have some money, or just buy it when you think that there is a good opportunity (just like now, that bitcoin is low)
That would be good to buy when we know the price of bitcoin will low. Some people wants to buy bitcoin for just they think it would be the opportunity to buy for now because a year comes the value will be many times than now.

Well bitcoin price can be down any time. Just look at the price and if you think that it's enough for you to buy bitcoin then go and wait for a long time to get a high profit. Buy bitcoin is always at the low price, don't buy in high price.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:41:22 AM

if you are beginner and you want to invest the money on btc then before you have to read well about btc and other altcoin and then when the price goes dump then buy some coin and hold and wait until the rate not comes up its all depends on the good knowledge of btc will bve ok to mange the all conditions. 

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
zhinaivan

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:58:29 AM

Buy bitcoin if the bitcoin is low price then hold and wait to getting high value you just only control your emotion and dont panic if your token or bitcoin are getting low just invest and wait to get profit money,many investor have strategy to trade like short trade and long trade its up to you what you want the two of them.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:01:34 AM

Today you can buy bitcoin cause today bitcoin price is down. If you now buy bitcoin and wait some day you can make profit. Bitcoin price increase and decrease you need wait for her price up down.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
chizcake

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:31:02 AM

The most perfect time in buying bitcoin is when it is in its lowest price.this would be of great deal in doing investment. So if someone is planning to invest in bitcoin at a later time, buy more bitcoin when its price is low. And for sure they will get double earning sooner or when bitcoin price increases.
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:42:27 AM

Buy at every dip sell at very all time high. I generally go with this theory. People begin to faint once they see cryptos tripping down. They feel like there is some bubble bursting out. They regret their decisions later when BTC finally grows up strong. So buy once you see a good dip to get everlasting returns.
Exactly ,me too i believe in that theory. The best thing to buy when it's in dip and hold it untill bitcoin will recover again and set your desired amount when you sell it again. We all want to get big profit here but we should always know that we have to take the risk and accept conseuences.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Ayush rana

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:49:39 AM

You can buy Bitcoin currently and hold them for long term, because today's value of 1 btc is 10.5k usd and and its value is increasing agaun so if you buy it today and sell it later when the value is high, you can earn a huge profit from that.

aervin11

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:06:40 AM

Best time to buy bitcoin? NOW!
Bulling trend for long and short trade with 60% odds to go 17K and 40% to go back 9.8K. Source : An exclusive telegram group. I also see good posts about bullish trend for bitcoin these past few hours so you can buy in. BUT when everybody is greedy then you need to be fearful, but no sense of greed at the moment so easily this is the best time to buy.
lil_jb

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:09:36 AM

if bitcoin break 12000 in the next few days its time to buy. its at a crossroad where it'll either keep its downward movement or break trend and get very bullish .
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:20:37 AM

if bitcoin break 12000 in the next few days its time to buy. its at a crossroad where it'll either keep its downward movement or break trend and get very bullish .

I think the price will break $12k in the next week or in this week but we still don't know when it comes. I think we can buy bitcoin if the price is down even for a little different but don't go for a big money but make it as a small money to test if the price is really down or not. and if the price continues to down, then we can prepare to buy again but still don't buy with a big amount of money. and finally, if the price drops too far, then we can use our money to buy more bitcoin.

mico

Activity: 172

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:45:43 AM

now, now and now. if you just go all the forums and ask when to buy Bitcoin, the market has changed and your oppotunities also go away. let's buy it immediately and wait for the development. you should not too worried because the future of currency belongs to BTC

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:17:10 AM

now, now and now. if you just go all the forums and ask when to buy Bitcoin, the market has changed and your oppotunities also go away. let's buy it immediately and wait for the development. you should not too worried because the future of currency belongs to BTC
When there is some opportunity that it can grab for then you should have to take that for cause every opportunity can be go for an great and good for this can be.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: