Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:33:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to Buy bitcoin?  (Read 2208 times)
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:59:17 AM

I think there is an interesting point here, although perhaps not well expressed: the bitcoins might be exchanged for something other than the original currency. However, if it were possible to exchange Bitcoins valued at USD10 for USD20 worth of goods, this would be an anomaly that the market would correct for by adjusting one or both prices. Otherwise, it would be the economic equivalent of a perpetual motion machine: buy BTC for USD -> buy goods for BTC -> sell goods for twice the original USD -> buy twice as many BTC -> repeat.
Giftcoins

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:10:13 AM

I am really want that bitcoin will go to 3000$ and i will buy it there Smiley I would be very happy with that price and wanna make 3-5x profits in future with next big pump . But markets is not strong like before Sad

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Skizzewizzie

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:22:22 PM

I think you should buy bitcoin now. But if you want better profit then maybe invest in some other altcoin which would have more growth in future. Bitcoin is already too high. Buy a coin with low price which would have high value in future.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

i think you should watch the price and learn how to understand charts, and experience trading, when the price is falling down, keep watching to choose the time to buy because the price will recover later and go up
Al the investors who have invested their money into bitcoin or are willing to invest their money into it at time when the market is very much low because at that time, all of them will be having an opportunity to buy more coins at lesser price and then this will also help them in having a better chance of gaining more money at time of selling of your coins and will give you an opportunity of making you rich.
amzadabir

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:10:27 AM

Bitcoin is a good time to buy Bitcoin when the price is low. Right now, a bitcoin is worth 17,000 dollars. Since this price was between $ 1,000 in the beginning of the year, so you can be forgiven for having a vague idea of ​​Afghanistan: After all, if you get $ 100 worth cryptologic refund then you now have $ 1,700 you will be cashed out today
Bitcoin prices have become more crazy last month or more than doubling since last November.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:54:49 AM

I think best time to buy bitcoin was years ago.Bitcoin is a good time to buy Bitcoin when the price is low. Everyone knows to buy when it's cheap and sell when the price goes up.So I think you can buy bitcoin right now,because it is a golden opportunity. when the price goes down then it is the right time to buy bitcoin.i think you will get good profit.
Night4G

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:01:32 AM

technically , it is better to buy bitcoin when its price is $9k or lower than that , you'll get a profit if its rises to $10k or higher than what you were expecting . be sure that you will not regret on your decision.

D1n0

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

You are so funny))) no One here does not want to lose their money, but the exact algorithm or fortune-teller that will give a 100% forecast does not exist, now the market is very missed, and I think it's time to buy a coin.
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:25:08 PM

For me any time you can buy a bitcoin because bitcoin open to you to buy.the important of buying a bitcoin is monatoring the prices of bitcoin that strategy to use every persons plan to invest a bitcoin. The best time to buy to bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin is low. Nowadays basically is the best time to buy it since the impact of people withdrawing great of amount of bitcoin happened during the holiday season
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

Beginners in what? Holding or trading? If you are holding, then you can just buy now, when bitcoin is at a dip, and good thing that it really has a very good support base, at least for now, so the next thing you should be thinking of is profit on whatever you buy at this price. Moreover, as long as you are holding, you really do not have any reason to be worried. Secondly, if you are considering trading, then you should definitely not be asking this question.

I agree. The concept is always to buy when the asset is dipping or after a major dump in value. Whether it's Bitcoin or altcoins, make sure that you get some when its value is low so that you can get more for the amount of capital you will be using. That's the difference in this market, since there is always a chance for assets to up in value, the smarter investors would just be patient and wait for the time when the assets will dip and buy them when it happens, for those who are so-to-speak 'excited' to try the market, would just buy at any time without consideration of how much they are getting for their investment.

Zuilhsa

Activity: 296

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:54:31 PM

Buying can be done anytime particularly at low prices, some years back low price means it is $2000 after that $4000, $6000 and now it is $9000 and this goes on, the thing we have to specify here is that we have to gain profits whenever invested and whatever the amount may be. If you bought at $2000 then it can be good time to sell now and if you buy now you have to hold and wait patiently in order to make good profits.

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?
Try to study the price of the bitcoin in these past years, I know that you will find our that this time is a good time to buy bitcoins. The price of the bitcoin per each is continuing to grow so I think we should now buy many bitcoins.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:44:29 PM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?
To buy bitcoin and reduce your risk of making loses,  you must buy at the right time and the right time is when the buying momentum is high and the price is at the lowest point. you can used candle stick formations to determine this and also use some momentum indicators like volume and macd to know the state of price.
slothboy

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:29:48 PM

If haven't bought any, just FOMO buy. the more you buy, the more you learn when to buy.  Grin
666#666

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:33:08 AM

The vast majority encourage us to purchase bitcoin at a low cost and should offer it at a high cost. What's more, to figure the bitcoin esteem, you need to have exact, snappy wellsprings of data. What's more, I trust, at the present time is the best time to put resources into bitcoin, the cost of bitcoin is beneath $ 10k. At that point keep it for quite a while and you will be productive.
blackbott

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:59:46 AM

There is no specific time period for the bitcoin buyers but i will say that i have bought bitcoin at 19k so if you look at me then you will ready to buy bitcoin now in the market and if you are in those who will receive bitcoin in free it is not possible for every time the bitcoin users is increasing day by day and i hope that who have bought this now they will get benefit over that
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

technically , it is better to buy bitcoin when its price is $9k or lower than that , you'll get a profit if its rises to $10k or higher than what you were expecting . be sure that you will not regret on your decision.
It is always the best thing to go for buying of the bitcoins at time when the market value of the bitcoin is this much low enough that you find it feasible to buy some bitcoins and that you think buying at this very moment will then help you in having some good profit at the end. You need not to get panic at time when the market is falling down. Instead, you need to buy more and more bitcoins to have greater profit.
Pochay

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

As a newbie give me some ideas when to buy bitcoin and do i need to invest some money, I heard some members that they are investing some money to grow they bitcoin.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:24:35 PM

I think you should now buy because this time is still the beginning of the era of the cryptocurrency. The bitcoin is still gaining fame around world and I believe that it is necessary if we have now bitcoins because there is a high chance that the bitcoin will go up so much again.
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

At the point when the cost of bitcoin diminishes often that is the best and great time to purchase bitcoin in light of the fact that the reason is bitcoin's esteem increments regular in some cases it progresses toward becoming abatements and that is not an end that is the right time to purchase bitcoin .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: