Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:50:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to Buy bitcoin?  (Read 2208 times)
Ignacia

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:12:39 AM

I think that this is the great time to buy bitcoin now, the price is not very high. There is a very high probability that BTC will grow soon, so you have a good opportunity to buy BTC now to have a good profit
Vanester2014

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:32:00 AM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?

Today is a very good time to buy bitcoin as you can see the price is too low and you can buy more today and hold for a future pump before the end of this year bitcoin will raise again to 20,000$

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:38:19 PM

if you ask when is the right time to buy, of course the answer is when the price is cheap. but if you do not want to lose your funds I suggest you to hold BTC you have because everyone is sure it will go up.
I think you should not buy bitcoin at this point, I totally disagree with your opinion. It can be seen that bitcoin prices have been moving sideways throughout the past month and are showing signs of easing. This is a very negative sign that bitcoin prices are going down sharply. Therefore, the commercial success of buying bitcoin at this time is extremely low, the risk will be very high.

gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:50:06 PM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?
You can see that the market is moving sideways and today bitcoin prices have started to fall slightly. As far as my technical analysis, the bitcoin price may fall below the $ 6000 level in the coming days and then turn around and rebound. So you can get to that point so that you can buy bitcoin for the best price. to trade. The market is constantly fluctuating so you need to be very careful when engaging in trading.
paymentbox

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:06:34 AM

There are many factors that play into this. The one question you need to ask yourself is what is your goal? Are you a swing trader? day trader? long term HODLer? Regardless of the goal, only invest money that you are willing to lose. If you are a long term investor, then best thing would be to scale in slowly on these dips (5%-10% of your total size position goal) and dollar cost average. There's nothing wrong with starting small until you get comfortable, but be aware of risk and don't invest if you are going to get emotionally unstable and can't handle 50%+ drops. (e.g. imagine those who bought at $20k and saw it come down to $7k... put yourself in that condition). I hope that helps.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:20:24 AM

It is very basic question. Buy bitcoin when dump, try to observe the daily price of Bitcoin, you can see there when BItcoin dumped or when Bitcoin pumped. Just observe and do your own research. When you asking when to sell, when you already have profits, sell it, don't be greedy.
666#666

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:49:44 AM

In the event that you simply square measure Associate in Nursing amateur and you've got not done another exchange, you've got to urge a scintilla of documentation. it's coherent that once bitcoin has achieved its greatest esteem, it's not fitting to get the money at that price. within the event that bitcoin incorporates a medium or low esteem (not pertinent), you'll be able to purchase to take a seat tight for development, which is able to bring you profit. My feeling, the right time to place resources into Bitcoin has passed.
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:50:58 AM

see the bitcoin price chart every year. You will be able to see the exact time to buy it. there is a need for price research to avoid financial losses.
buy when the price is down because you can determine the profit from the initial price when you buy it.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:02:50 AM

If you want to buy bitcoin preferably when there is a decrease but it does not guarantee we can profit because it may just keep going down, so see the market first whether there is any decline again or not, I think this week bitcoin prices tend to decrease because the twitter issue ban ads crypto.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:18:10 AM

You should choose the right time to buy bitcoin. Today is probably a nice day, the price of bitcoin seems to be the lowest since February
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:19:06 AM

The best time to buy bitcoin is 2009 Grin Grin
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:20:43 AM

i think you buy it in this period because it has a low price, and i think it will be increase in the end of this year.
It is difficult for bitcoin prices to increase by the end of this year, at the end of last year bitcoin prices increased thanks to the ICO project, this year we can not foresee

Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:21:18 AM

Today is a very good time to buy bitcoin as you can see the price is too low and you can buy more today and hold for a future pump before the end of this year bitcoin will raise again to 20,000$

I agree with you, today is the best time to buy Bitcoin when the price fall down, if you have more money you can buy Bitcoin because it is the best investment for the long term.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:33:35 AM

I agree with you, today is the best time to buy Bitcoin when the price fall down, if you have more money you can buy Bitcoin because it is the best investment for the long term.
now start to lose doubt and we can go back to a sure position to buy bitcoin and back to high prices, currently bitcoin has good potential though now the price is low but we can still be confident and optimistic bitcoin will return to the high price.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
bddbd

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:11:54 AM

I think that whether you are in a good market or a bad market, you need to understand market trends first to determine whether you can buy them. In the beginning, you should invest in a small amount. After accumulating certain experience, you can be more accurate. The judgment of when to buy can be better to profit.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:54:53 AM

You can see that citcoin prices have fallen sharply over the past few days, and in the first three months of 2018 bitcoin prices have fallen sharply by nearly 70%, and bitcoin prices are now at $ 7,000 and will continue to fall in the coming days. next. As far as my technical analysis, today bitcoin prices will continue to fall and will reach the $ 6000 level for that reason, you wait until that time to be able to buy bitcoin at the best price, before the price bitcoin recovery.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:58:58 AM

I believe today is not the right time for you to buy bitcoin, the price of bitcoin in the past few days is constantly decreasing, so if you buy bitcoin at this time will be extremely dangerous, risk will be very high and the damage will be huge if the trade fails. So, in order to invest safely, you have to wait for the market to recover to be able to resume trading safely and risk less. Currently, bitcoin prices are at $ 6900 and are still on a sharp decline.
francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:30:29 AM

bitcoin is good for any time to buy. However, the only suitable time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin's price has decreased much earlier than ever, so buying now can be a lot more beneficial. According to many experts, it will quickly exceed the previous price.
This is not entirely true this way of thinking that buying bitcoin no matter what the price is a good option is what led many new investors to buy bitcoin at December and lose a fortune as a result of that horrible decision, so you need to take the time to watch the market and buy only when the price is low like right now.
xjcjf

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:34:04 AM

I think you can buy Bitcoin now. According to the current market conditions, bitcoin has fallen to a bottom. I think I can buy some now. It will soon be guaranteed. I look forward to the next outbreak.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:39:25 AM

When you ask? I ask of you how much you are willing to buy it depends if you will buy a dip in a bulk manner like buying 5 or 4 Btc in that dip I'm sure you can profit a little percent every week though i can't guarantee you it will go along to what you want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: