Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to Buy bitcoin?  (Read 2199 times)
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:49:33 PM

Impact of bitcoin in future is looking good by watching their demand and supply and Blockchain technology because it’s the best time to enjoy the impact in future due to its low price and you can observe by watching previous years rates of bitcoin that show you the bitcoin future and makes your mind clear to put all funds into bitcoin and one thing more is the good option of bitcion investment is right now, this is the good time to invest in bitcoin,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:47:02 PM

May be bitcoin will go lower soon , better to wait now what will happend in future and after decide what to buy and open new position on market.
This is a very important decision. Those who are able to decide when to buy actually are the front runners.  Back in 2009 when the prices were very very low. So those who were the sharp chaps knew that this is the time to buy. Slowly when the prices rose, the worth of their portfolio grew as well. Even if you invest now, you would be able to cash a handsome amount in the coming months.
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:16:36 PM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?
I believe you should not buy bitcoin at the moment, it can be seen that bitcoin price after a strong rebound in two consecutive days of time is showing signs of slowing down. Bitcoin prices are at $ 7800 and are still adjusting to increase prices. I believe the bitcoin price will probably hit $ 7600 today, so you should wait to be able to buy bitcoin at the best price.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:19:49 PM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money.. I mean we can't avoid to lose if we're just beginner but atleast we can find ways to prevent it right?
I see that you should sell bitcoin at the present time. You can see that bitcoin prices are adjusting a lot after touching the $ 8200 level today, I believe bitcoin prices will be able to continue to fall deeper. So I think you should sell bitcoin at this time because you can buy bitcoin at a better price. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin will be adjusted to $ 7000 - $ 7600 before turning up.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:09:00 AM

Bitcoin is good condition to buy so I suggest to investors to buy now because bitcoin will goes up again in near future and it is the good time to put all your funds into the bitcoin because market condition is favorable to buy bitcoin and this is the best time to put all your funds into bitcoin because bitcoin have a great future and that all the things create a good impact on bitcoin price and bitcoin future,
hurriebra49

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:33:20 PM

There are lot of brands are accepting bitcoin as a payment and the big names are rely to bitcoin investment that is way the impact is more demand-able in future and it show the more and more shining demand in the future that’s makes you able to put funds into bitcoin and the market right now at the good situation to buy bitcoin also,
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:07:48 PM

I believe that at the present time you can start buying bitcoin, we can see that bitcoin has just surpassed $ 8300, a very important milestone for bitocin prices to increase in the long term. So you can buy and trade bitcoin at this time. According to my analysis, the bitocin price will reach $ 9000 in the coming days.
amwer

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:08:29 AM

Right now I buy a lot of ethereum in this dip and also bitcoin.
I split my money 60% of ethereum and 40% of bitcoin, I hope I will gain a huge profits.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:25:41 AM

For beginners, to do a Bitcoin trade is very risky to losses.
But if you have a good ability in trading and have enough knowledge, I invite.
The strategy of trading Bitcoin is the same as trading goods.
If the Cryptocurrency market price is decreasing you can take advantage of this opportunity to buy Bitcoin.
If Cryptocurrency market is experiencing an increase in market price then you can sell it as soon as possible to get more profit.
But I have another opinion from Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a digital currency suitable for a 3-year long-term investment.
Liusdaomiless

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:39:20 AM

I would recommend you to wait a couple of weeks more and analyze the market again to study an entry, at this time it is not clear at all.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:32:22 AM

I think the right time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin prices go down very cheaply or when there's bad news about the world of cryptocurrency that will make bitcoin prices go down, so take advantage of that golden opportunity to buy bitcoin when at a very cheap price.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:24:40 AM

you can buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices go down very cheap not only that when there is bad news it is also very good to buy bitcoin as it is sure it will be a lot of panic and will sell its assets at very cheap price.
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:30:42 AM

I think there are two prominent situations:
1. the price is going up hilghy, so you can buy BTC and after two days you can sell it and make great profit
2. the price is going down highly, so you can buy BTC and when it start to going up again you can sell it
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:40:13 AM

This is the right time to buy bitcoin while the price still low in value and then hold it for a long term until the coin is rising up and you will see you will gain a lot of income.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
trry98

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:48:12 AM

Buy low and sell high. When you think the price is higher than your budget, you can wait until the price falls and buy.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:55:40 AM

Hi! ☺️ I just want to ask when to buy or sell bitcoin? I don't want to lose money... I mean we can't avoid losing if we're just beginning but at least we can find ways to prevent it right?
The perfect time to buy Bitcoin is when the price of Bitcoin actually drops dramatically. Because when we buy a coin when the price falls, chances are we will get more profit. But you must first eliminate your worry about Bitcoin. Never mind if the price of Bitcoin cannot rise again and will continue to fall even cannot survive.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
scorpionso

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:10:35 AM

there is no perfect time for this I think , it shows very wavy movements. these times I think it is not very suitable for buying after 9k I think profit sells will come. when it is decreasing , buying will be more wise way.
jjdd2

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:54:02 AM

wait! Waiting time! When the price falls, you can choose to buy some bitcoins.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:46:21 AM

You say way to prevent loss?  Do you think there is any way besides not buying in the first place lol. But there are ways to avoid huge loss like limiting the percentage of loss and cutting it  before it exceeds the expected limit.

usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:03:03 AM

Just keep one rule in the mind "buy low sell high". This is the best time to buy because prices are low , just buy & wait for your time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: