Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:16:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I just became a millionaire  (Read 3904 times)
Kean1998

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:49:49 AM

Wow nice to hear that , you're a lucky one .

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:53:50 AM

now I'm studying that you bought and I would also be rich like you, when I saw that snovio bought you to hold me and try to buy a lot.

seoulfood

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:58:31 AM

Congratulations! I hope to see more people with posts like this! Me included  Grin
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:59:16 AM

;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

well you can buy a little and holdu
I congratulate you from the bottom of the heart.
Now it remains to do so that the money worked for you.
A good investment idea. Either in a crypto currency, any business projects interesting to you already have to choose.
Good luck my friend

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:03:15 AM

;Di just bought few snovio last year, i forgot about the wallet and was operating my second wallet , i just checked my wallet last week and boom my investment just blew up like 50x..... i began buying more and since then the price has been on the increase

You are very fortunate that your coin become stable in keeps on pumping like my 100,000 CAPP coins in which keeps on pumping too and this shows a strong evidence that we will become rich thru altcoins. Better if you keep buying and trading of some coins too but this time you will trade seriously because not all time that we are lucky and use your money wisely.
bpt1310

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:23:19 AM

Congrats!  Yep , DeepOpion will indeed make some millionaires this year as well as XVG.  Heck, old PWR might finally come back to life and make people some serious money.  pWr has had recent leadership change that is trying to revive it. It is dirt cheap now- like $ 0.0001 i think. Tempted to buy $20 worth for a gamble and forget it and check it next year. Might be pleasantly suprised

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1629081)
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:43:54 AM

Well,good for you to have that amount of coins ,congratulations. I hope you will spend it wisely and try to help the poor,share your blessings and continue to invest to earn more profit.

JoinCoins

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:53:36 AM

I do not know how to believe it but your internet is mad
because it's impossible for such a situation to happen, but there are cases actually that's happening but they're getting it right away but if it's true that it happened to you that one of the most lucky people in the world
tou and check snovio market , the stated at 2 cent in december and are worth almost 30 cent now
why did you chose them what was convicing u?
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:00:59 AM

Congratulations to you. There are lots of such coins and token being born every day. It is  also a lesson for some of us. there is need to take some time and study especially most of these ICOs. When you find good ones, you buy and hold for long time, one can become a millionaire like you.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
wawo

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:20:50 AM

if you have a lot of money and invest in bitcoin then buy some coin at cheap price selling at expensive price then you can guess your profit
I also want to be so but not yet accomplished
 Grin Grin
hopefully we become a millionaire
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:48:09 AM

yes I think snovio is good enough to be invested, especially if you buy snovio first time enter the market. I was shocked, now the snovio has been pumped and towards the moon
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:56:09 AM

I would like to express my congratulations to your recent achievement, mate. Actually, I don't know much about Snovio. In fact, I only heard about it a few times. I just checked it in coinmarkercap and indeed it has a good volume and in fact rose some double figure growth right now. But the thing is that it is not listed in major exchanges. It is in Kucoin, in which I don't have an account. Anyway, good to hear about your success story in crypto.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:00:57 AM

That is wonderful man, It may resemble a simple thing to contribute and make million yet its not as simple the same number of them here think. You gotta know how it functions and every little thing about it, Small moves could enable you to procure additional million or misfortune the million you have. You need to have an eye on your stock constantly and continue moving or your sink. I feel this is an ideal case of a very much played HOLD! Well done to you! Bear in mind to re-put your earnings...at minimum half once more into the diversion for another pick up! I feel this is simply beginning, many individuals still host not consolidated the get and the space for development is monstrous!
OddGhost17

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:01:51 AM

Lucky for you and congratulation. That is why we buy and hold coins to become millionaire someday. I hope everyone here will be just like you someday. Smiley
EMV

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:02:40 AM

Well here it can be said if you did not invent it then primitie my sparking congratulations. I hope that soon everyone will be lucky as well as you.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:04:49 AM

i still hold for token snovio, first i bought it at a cheap price when i first entered ethdelta. at this time if i sell it i will in great luck. but I still believe and want to hold it for the next few months.
kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:06:30 AM

Congrats to you and your's. May all your dreams come true all the way to the moon and back.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:09:31 AM

Didn't have interest on those coins that you mention. Anyway congratulations to you! What's happening now is every coin can bring fortune to somebody for having it with a quantity of hundreds of thousands, millions or billions of that certain coin. Having that coin even it move with a single cent then you have millions of it, that's totally a big profit and fortune.
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:12:48 AM

Congratulations, that you could rise from scratch, but do not forget that you can also drop to zero just as easily. So evaluate your risks for the future and invest in coins that will give you a full profit.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:14:56 AM

Nice to hear that some people are really making out well from crypto long term buy and hold strategy can often work the best. Don't forget tho you only have a paper profit until you actually sell it and at that point you can proudly use your title  Smiley

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: