Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:04:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I've made 600k in Crypto - When to call it quits  (Read 15521 times)
ainaya1994

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:16:15 AM

I think you do not stop if the world of crypto gives you a big advantage ..
but if you already feel enough with your income from the world of crypto better stop it, because if there is a big ambition and not careful it could be you will lose everything you ever collect ...
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:35:29 AM

Out of curiousity, why did you post this thread within the marketplace?

Thanks
Leave some of your money in bitcoin and convert the rest to Altcoin because there are some Altcoin that are more profitable than bitcoin. Make sure that your future is safe and if there is any incident in life occurs your family will not face any financial difficulties. This is the main purpose of crypto investment and enjoy with the rest of your money, because money is not for only making money.
Wow good to hear that you have made such huge money in crypto investments. I think that you should withdraw some of your money and invest in some regular business because of the volatility in the price. You can lose again due to fall in the price. It is better to invest in some regular business. You will be mentally relaxed and will not be panic if you lose in crypto.
You must have a lot of experience and knowledge if you have managed to make this much of the earnings and that you are far better than so many of the investors as there are hardly few investors who have achieved this milestone. It will be much better and beneficial for you if you keep on investing your money into different crypto coins and that if you keep on putting similar kind of efforts.

i agree . it is recomended to continue because he did already see a good results which means he already knew the flow of cryptos . so there is still a probability that he can earn more than what he already earn as soon as he decided to continue investing or trading using cryptos .

@op , congrats because you did manage to earn that huge amount of profit . maybe you can share us some tips and tricks next time , so that we can also reach what you already reach .
Shazxdx

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:50:58 AM

if i were at your place i would love to sell half, pay taxes and any small business or home. Other half i can play with as you say you are smart enough and if thats all true.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:38:54 AM

You must sell it and call it quits and also pay your taxes.
I don’t think so that selling of your coins without making any further investment in any of thee crypto currency is not a good idea and that if you are having this much of the expertise that you have made this much of the earning, then you must keep on doing the similar kind of investment in the future too as this will then help them in making of more money to have a dreamful life.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:46:29 PM

Some guys really earn 600K dollars. But with such an investment portfolio like you, you will not earn much.
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:57:54 PM

Hi Guys

I've been in the crypto scene for many years now, first time post here over a dilemma I am facing.

So, I am fortunate enough to make 600k from buying and trading Bitcoin and other crypto assets, and I don't know what to do with the money. Personally I think this is the year I will become a millionaire, as I can only see the marketcap of all coins growing. But friends close to me think I am an idiot for not selling yet, and if it were to collapse to zero, I would never forgive myself. But they don't know the market like I do, and I do believe that it is only the beginning. They say I should sell 95% buy a house, a car and live a nice lifestyle. I am frugal, have always lived within my means and never spent any crypto money as of yet, but I am tempted to start spending some of it now. I am 26 years old, rent an apartment and drive a car worth less than most peoples pushbikes.

My portfolio currently looks like this....

43% Raiblocks
40% Oyster Pearl
5% Enigma
4%Dash
1.5% Bitcoin
and tiny holdings in Waves, Lisk, Stratis, Game.....

I think that both XRB and PRL can double easily this year.

This is not based on greed btw, I want to make enough money so I can buy my siblings houses and see them mortgage free.

What would you do if you were me? When do we call it a day and give up trading?

Many thanks for your help in advance.

You have a very informative and motivating story turned out. I think that it is very noble of you to buy a house for yourself and help your family to pay off the loans. Part of your crypto savings needs to be kept on your future whims......

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:17:19 PM

If you already make solid profits with the crypto then it is very good to quit because most of the people here waiting for profits. But my healthy suggestion is don't quit with all your money because it is better to take out your capital firstly. Then you can start trading with your profits because now the risk factor is always if you start trading with your profits.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:30:38 PM

Even you made a bulk of money out of cryptocurrency you should consider that you provide a big role in the cryptocurrency now. You're a trader now. Even you quit now you will still thinking about it for sure. Quitting is not the solution you must rest only not quit .
cryptoking1981

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:19:22 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 08:33:39 AM by cryptoking1981

when did you buy rail blocks?

why are you still holding when the market is tanking?

I sold xrb months ago, during the bitgrail hack!!

why are you still holding!!! when its reduced by over 50% ( edited nearly 70% down from its low in FEBUARY)

If you have been holding since then and you have 40% that is about $240,000 of your portfolio.

Which means you must have had way more than a million dollars a one point, a few months back actually because all those coins have tanked I believe since then...
komodosevket

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:53:20 PM

Hi Guys

I've been in the crypto scene for many years now, first time post here over a dilemma I am facing.

So, I am fortunate enough to make 600k from buying and trading Bitcoin and other crypto assets, and I don't know what to do with the money. Personally I think this is the year I will become a millionaire, as I can only see the marketcap of all coins growing. But friends close to me think I am an idiot for not selling yet, and if it were to collapse to zero, I would never forgive myself. But they don't know the market like I do, and I do believe that it is only the beginning. They say I should sell 95% buy a house, a car and live a nice lifestyle. I am frugal, have always lived within my means and never spent any crypto money as of yet, but I am tempted to start spending some of it now. I am 26 years old, rent an apartment and drive a car worth less than most peoples pushbikes.

43% Raiblocks
40% Oyster Pearl
5% Enigma
4%Dash
1.5% Bitcoin

This is not based on greed btw, I want to make enough money so I can buy my siblings houses and see them mortgage free.

Of course you can buy both a car and a house. but if you listen to me, keep your coins a little longer and you will be better off earning
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:00:21 AM

You are pretty new to this so you must sell half and play with the remaining half.
I don’t think so that quitting at this stage of life is a very good thing to do and that you need to stay there in the world of crypto currencies as this will give you even better chance to make more earning. You can take out some of your money if you want to but it is not a good idea to go for taking out all your earnings. Buy some more coins and do nothing but holding of the coins.
bigvito19

Activity: 706
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

For some reason this sounds like that trevon james character from his portfolio (the oyster coin gave it away cause he was wondering to buy some or not in one of his recent yt videos) and he just posted a video 3 hours ago saying the same thing essentially:
I am going to sell all my crypto/bitcoin! Grin

Lol I know right
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:11:02 PM

That's a big fortune, no need to quit since we should keep on looking for source of fund for our daily necessities and monthly bills, you can 3rd use this money to invest again and look for opportunity.
melfwaz

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:22:46 AM

You must sell it and call it quits and also pay your taxes.
I don’t think so that selling of your coins without making any further investment in any of thee crypto currency is not a good idea and that if you are having this much of the expertise that you have made this much of the earning, then you must keep on doing the similar kind of investment in the future too as this will then help them in making of more money to have a dreamful life.
I also do not think that any person who will make such a good profit from trading will go to quit it forever. I think that he must distribute his investment in different places and must keep some for trading, because from there he had already made profit and therefore he must be too much confident know about bitcoin investment.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:09:58 PM

Hi Guys

43% Raiblocks
40% Oyster Pearl
5% Enigma
4%Dash
1.5% Bitcoin

Man’ I’m telling you, if I was the one that made this amount of money I would quickly quit and find something bigger to continue with and invest part of that 600k in a business like clothing, fashion and something like that, something that can bring more income and help me to keep on progressing.

Though, another thing you need to know is that I’m saying this based on where I’m living, I will be okay with that amount of money, so you should make your decision based on if you’re okay with that amount of money but don’t be greedy.
sleekie

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:02:04 PM

Its okay to sell part of your holding and hold on to the rest for further increase. Congrats on the achievement so far
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:34:55 AM

Even you made a bulk of money out of cryptocurrency you should consider that you provide a big role in the cryptocurrency now. You're a trader now. Even you quit now you will still thinking about it for sure. Quitting is not the solution you must rest only not quit .
Not exit but have certain stops in the market. Getting out of the market should also be considered. Your high revenue, you can balance them to serve your life. Investing in other business areas such as real estate, trading, etc. To make money work for you.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
eTherertradderr

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

Hold, till the time is not going right and sell it as soon as you see yourself earning profits.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

I like your portfolio of cryptocurrency. Very competently distributed the funds, invested in various cryptocurrencies and therefore received a large profit. I think you should continue to earn on the same scheme.
When you win $600k? I think when the price was $20k. Do you still hold your coins and didn’t sell any of them? If so then you have lost thousands of dollars. You have spent a lot of time in cryptocurrency and when you won such a big money you should start some regular business also and keep some in your wallet. It is better than asking again and again.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:57:53 PM

Hi Guys

43% Raiblocks
40% Oyster Pearl
5% Enigma
4%Dash
1.5% Bitcoin

If I were you,I will continue investing in crypto while helping my siblings. We are the same in planning to help others. But don't forget to invest for yourself. Buy a real estate and put a business out of crypto.
I suggest you should do technical and fundamental analysis about SciDex before investing in it because there are many scams and you should be careful about your money. Small crypto hasgreatpotencail for growth and many people are putting their money to earn more in the future. They can buy huge quantity of small quantity and if the price increase a little bit they will earn a lot of money.

There are some options for you. Split your money in different coins so that your deficits and profit will be converted to more than one coin and you will be mentally relaxed. Other option is this, withdraw half of your money and invest in some regular business. If you lose your money in crypto you will continue with your regular business and survival for you will be easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: