Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:47:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt Investment for 1 year  (Read 5019 times)
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

Altcoin investment for 1 year is not a bad idea. This is a common length of time to decide for a certain coin if it would survived in the market. I think it would be better to target time like that compared to 5-10 years.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
bohtrung3

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:16:15 AM

In my opinion, it is very difficult to generate a larger profit up to 100%. but we can set the price standard to not be too high, if I think it only takes 10x or 20x it's much better, I think more exchanges will make it more valuable so Prontapay will be a good platform to make long term investments. In addition Litecoin will be a good platform for future goals.
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

I think with present situation in the cryptocurrency market, the best investment option will be a long-term investment but one must be selective as not all of them can survive the test of time.
huynhtai52014

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:20:53 AM

I refer NEO, it have potential to grow to very big cap
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

Personally, I think differently. We should not invest altcoin in 1 year. Agree that long-term investment can bring you big profits. But with the current unstable electronic money market, you will be at risk. Sell at any time when someone has paid a price.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:27:29 AM

What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?

What will be your picks for a year long investment?
If you need to get a return on x100, I recommend that you invest in ICO instead of altcoin, which is more likely to get an x100 return than the purchase of altcoin.

yes, thats right but always remember that it is more risky on joining ICO than altcoins everyone needs to be careful on choosing an.ICO, I wonder what are your qualifications on joining ICOs.

DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:34:41 AM

What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?

What will be your picks for a year long investment?
If you need to get a return on x100, I recommend that you invest in ICO instead of altcoin, which is more likely to get an x100 return than the purchase of altcoin.

yes, thats right but always remember that it is more risky on joining ICO than altcoins everyone needs to be careful on choosing an.ICO, I wonder what are your qualifications on joining ICOs.
Ripple is in a similar technical setup to Ethereum, also being relatively strong compared to Bitcoin, even as it broke below the May low near the $0.54 level. XRP could test the April low in the coming days, but for now, the long-term buy signal remains intact.
Big Bollos

Activity: 190
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:39:56 AM

Of all the altcoins, I would choose Ethereum. It seems to me that even with the fall of the market, Ethereum has more prospects than any other cryptocurrency.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:53:05 AM

In my opinion, I would suggest the altcoins such as astor, xyo, and siacoin which I think may have the chance of having good profit from your investment. Based on my observation in the crypto market, such coins may seem to be a good choice as this has been gradually doing good performance.
aspalela

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:59:27 AM

I will choose the neo & ethereum holder is my choice and ethereum which I really believe in this project will grow, on the coin mentioned Ethereum is the best long-term holder for me for now, because the Price is still good to choose today because still down so I think we can have a good profit on these coins.
sakemias

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:30:16 AM

many altcoins are able to invest in altcoin for one year and I think you can invest in bitcoin in the long run because I know bitcoin can be good for the future and bitcoin can survive for a long time because it has a promising blockchain technology

HELLO!!!
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:43:49 AM

I always invest in the ethereum and bitcoin on investment in me every time. but for one year I think it is quite difficult to expect profit from the investment. This year was a difficult year and to be able to get results in one year could have been better.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:47:26 AM

I recently heard about people talking about LYMPO. They say it really has a very good potential of shooting up to about 100%. Anyways it is also not good to depend on coins mentioned here to make your financial investment choice. Always conduct your own research
Niklomn

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

Now it's best to invest in EOS for a long term.  And by the end of next year you will receive a profit several times more.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1162

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:44:01 PM

I refer NEO, it have potential to grow to very big cap
NEO definitely have a lot of room to grow this summer and I have been accumulating the dips gradually without wasting anytime doing so. Still, one year is a long period of time, and the best thing is to always monitor them to know when it is time to accumulate and buy in well and when it is time to be getting out of the market with the huge profit one could have been able to make from FOMO.

In a way, the whole market has its season and you really want to know how to be timing it well so as to get the best from it. This is the reason I always prefer sticking within most established coin. Also, my faith with most established coin has been paying me so far better than my expectation.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:48:56 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 12:15:57 PM by dmgrinko1@gmail.com

I believe in young projects and their solutions. If the small capitalization of the project is observed at the beginning of the path and changes by several percent every week, not flying up to millions of times with a pump and just showing us a qualitative upward movement, we can see the same sharp upward movement and breakdown of the highest heights in that situation, if The project can really show real solutions to these problems and make it quality for the user to get better marks
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:51:35 PM

I think that for those who still have free money - now good time to invest in crypto and hold it at least one year. This is my strategy.
tuquyen44

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:08:53 AM

There are a lot of coins that will be good for you to invest in for one year. Basically any one of the top ten coins that you pick to invest in will end up doing well for you in the next year. Just make sure that you understand the kind of project behind the altcoin you are investing in.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:19:02 AM

If your selection is good then you can earn a decent return in one year period as this market have highest growth potential and right investment can give unexpected returns in a year.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:48:07 AM

Altcoin investment for 1 year is not a bad idea. This is a common length of time to decide for a certain coin if it would survived in the market. I think it would be better to target time like that compared to 5-10 years.
It is actually a very sensible thing to do most of the time when you have been able to accumulate at the dip. Because buying at dips have a big advantage than buying in bull market. We can be sure about the bounce back which may happen at any time. I am speaking with good alts which are backed by live and promising projects.

One straight fact is that you obviously cannot know the best time they are all going to be having some pretty good growth or the level at which they will each be reaching in the long run, so the idea for me is to always accumulate the good ones, be patient enough to wait for them and sometimes their growth can even come around twice in a year, so I get to utilize those opportunities for a good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: