Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:52:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt Investment for 1 year  (Read 5019 times)
juditPolgar

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:01:49 AM

I would like to say if necessary look at the whole tendency to encrypt the world. If we keep maintaining such a downward trend, it is very difficult to find 100X coins. The new one is at the ICO stage, presale. The direction of a coin that I believe is a coin exchange.

rajapatr1

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:10:22 AM

1 year is a lot with the current market conditions, even with another bear market we are going to loss almost all our money because of it.
I think that it is more convenient to invest for a few months
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:13:27 AM

If your selection is good then you can earn a decent return in one year period as this market have highest growth potential and right investment can give unexpected returns in a year.
Yes if you choose right coin then surely you can make a good profit because you are ready to wait for one year. My choice is IOSToken don't think i am promoting this coin just because i am wearing their signature. This project has bright future and they plan to launch new things in coming months so there is an expectation this token value will go high. apart from this coin, you can also buy ripple and ADA.
interna

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:23:50 AM

I think you can invest some money in Nano if you are looking to wait for 1 year. Despite its simplicity, this cryptocurrency is currently working wonderfully. If this cryptocurrency can continue to evolve at no cost and keep the transaction times as fast as they are now, it will definitely reach a market cap of 5 to 10 billion and become among the best coins by the end of the year.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:26:28 AM

My choice for 100x profit will be for below coins:
1. Cardano.
2. IOTA.
3. Docademic
3.  EOS.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:35:59 PM

I invest in ETH, it is very reliable and promising, but you will not get a big profit here in a short time. So I choose more EOS, NEO. Here the potential of earnings is much higher within 1-2 years. In addition, I choose from young projects REMME. This project is aimed at data security on the Internet and access without a password based on blockchain technology.  He's just starting out. I believe that the REMME will show a great result.

Gmtrosgd

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:17:24 PM

I advise you to invest in this term in EOS.  This is a very good coin with great potential.
kennialsyda

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:01:14 AM

I would have chosen Ethereum for long-term investment. This is the only Altcoin I really trust and know that this cryptocurrency is able to bring me profits.
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:34:49 AM

I personally prefer to invest in Ethereum, Ethereum the price is quite stable and the development is very good from time to time so I'm sure to use ETH for my investment.
Yes, eth is good but there is no harm in always diversifying. I am not sure about you but generally we are not all looking for stability, but sometimes, we are looking for ways to maximize what we have in our hands to create a better opportunity for growth and since every market will grow in its own different way, I want to believe it is necessary to always spread around to be able to maximize the profit in the long term most especially when there are other solid projects as well. Except eth, I am always believing into waves platform a truly decentralized things with fixed supply. I guess next eth kind of growth could be possible only wity waves.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
siinssooo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:43:36 AM

I personally tend to the new crypto for now, because we can learn and see how the new altcoin is today whether it can escape from ico, because there are some investments I have in a period of 1 year already paid by the latest alcpoin, for example, utrust and there are a few more that make me get bigger benefits, because this is a lesson on how I can try to see every opportunity in the investment advantage.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:52:11 AM

If you but alts from different blockchain projects it'll be not bad. I think that such projects have a quite good perspective. And all of these projects have roadmap when we can see progress.
martinford14

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:05:49 AM

Neblio isn't bad for the current price.
Afanshik

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:06:24 AM

I dont know if any of top 100 coins can get X100 in just one year, but alts from the lower rank with cheap prica can do it.
For example mooncoin - it is 1 sat now. If it will not cost 100 sats ok, just imagine it is 20 satoshi - and you have instanat x20 of your deposit!
siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:08:28 AM

To give a profit like 100x is a very difficult nowadays. I think that one of the interesting alt investment for 1 year is Zilliqa.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:19:04 AM

I personally prefer to invest in Ethereum, Ethereum the price is quite stable and the development is very good from time to time so I'm sure to use ETH for my investment.
Yes, eth is good but there is no harm in always diversifying. I am not sure about you but generally we are not all looking for stability, but sometimes, we are looking for ways to maximize what we have in our hands to create a better opportunity for growth and since every market will grow in its own different way, I want to believe it is necessary to always spread around to be able to maximize the profit in the long term most especially when there are other solid projects as well. Except eth, I am always believing into waves platform a truly decentralized things with fixed supply. I guess next eth kind of growth could be possible only wity waves.

For the past year, diversifying is more like a gamble. In december with the bull run, everything was going up, you just needed luck to guess which cryptocurrency would gain the most but all of them did. You could buy any cryptocurrency and profit. The same is happening now but in reverse, everything goes down when bitcoin goes down, even really good alt coins can't survive these crashes. It's pretty annoying.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:29:34 AM

My portfolio now includes NKN, Quarkchain, Pchain, Fusion, Phantasma, Trade.io, EOS, Dether, Refereum. I believe some of them will show good results in distance.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
vitalskir

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:35:45 PM

I would advise investing some money in EOS.  I think by the end of next year the price will grow several times.
Hammerman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:59:18 PM

What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?

What will be your picks for a year long investment?

I very much doubt that there will still be similar profits. It seems to me that market volatility is declining. New money will go into top projects. Of course there will be a chance for new projects. Pay attention to the REM coin. New project Remme, which reached the goal of 18 million dollars in one day. I think that the project has a strong potential and will give several X's.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?

What will be your picks for a year long investment?

I very much doubt that there will still be similar profits. It seems to me that market volatility is declining. New money will go into top projects. Of course there will be a chance for new projects. Pay attention to the REM coin. New project Remme, which reached the goal of 18 million dollars in one day. I think that the project has a strong potential and will give several X's.

Market volume is declining which makes volatility decline. However everytime that happens a big move also happens shortly after, it could be a bearish move or a bullish move, right now it seems like it's going to be bearish.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:15:13 PM

Hello im invested in two crypto currency-1 Hive project (hvn)Very good project with great future, they have strong team who work on platform launch in this year i bealive!Number 2 is betterbetting they launch now live platform where peoples can bet with betr tokens and earn rewards!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: