Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:59:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OTC Token] Otcrit Platform - New Exchange and Marketplace Platform  (Read 3803 times)
Yoverdot

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:41:54 PM

How much your reviews will be cost? Or they will be free? Or there will be some kind of subscription?
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:25:39 PM

In video you say that you can't find the right information on start ups via the Internet, but investors and traders somehow find it and make successful investments. So, maybe there is no such problem? Huh

I agree I am subscribed to 20 telegram channels, I also look through the ICO-lists regularly, add watch couple more channels on YouTube and there is no shortage of high-quality information about it. Of course, we will have to look for it, but still we live in the age of "information technologies", it's time to learn how to separate the grain from the chaff Wink

It is not hard to make a good investment decision when everyone is putting money in the market and there are so much hype and advertisement. Have you thought about the fact that probably all of these channels offer some kind of paid endorsement? Maybe a paid pinned post, maybe just "mentioning" of a project one too many times. And again you must follow 20 channels on telegram and youtube and blogs, etc. We put everything in one place and we remove the bad low-quality promotional type of information that aims to trick you into believing that the project has long-term potential. Maybe it doesn't, a lot of projects has this potential but this still doesn't mean we should not challenge them and dig deeper and deeper to learn more about their product, strategy, and fundamentals.

What we are getting ready for is the next stage of the crypto market. The stage where all we become more mature, we understand what we are dealing with and we take more professional approach. It's not a coincidence we compare the crypto space to the wild wild west. It is. But when the community gets bigger, when we are more educated when we see more regulations, you will not be able to just hype and promote. You will need to work, you'll need to show what you are capable of before collecting $40,000,000 for an idea that will never become a business.

Try to find information about any public company trading on NASDAQ. Now try to find the same amount of information about a company traded on Bittrex. Don't you think there is too much of "Guy, they are building a great product, they have so many partnerships, this is the next big thing".

Again, this doesn't mean there are no good channels and group who are dedicated to help, educate and do proper research. But nothing is what it seems it is in this market. 20 000 telegrams channels with fake members, 300 pages on bitcoin talk full of shills, 20+ videos on youtube for 1 BTC each. Believe me, if you now develop the best algorithm, 10 times faster than BITCOIN, 100 times more secure and private than monero, with the lowest amount of fees and no need of POW, no one would ever do a video about it until you somehow reach top 10 all of a sudden. Because most people don't care about this and don't review quality projects if they don't get paid.

The community now only sees a good project in the ones that have crushed their campaigns, collecting $30m for 7 minutes. How great is this project, huh? We think a project is great only because everyone keeps repeating how great it is. In reality, it is probably a scam with a very good marketing strategy and a million dollars budget for the advertisement that should actually be more than enough in many cases to build the product you need the funding for. But people are greedy. We need more tokens we need more speculation and even exchanges can't handle the number of requests so they just charge $2m for listing. And we pay them, we bend over and we give away our capital without a fight and our investors are happy about it because they get to sell and speculate. They don't care what you are building, they don't care about the product. Welcome to what we have created because we think everything is fine as long as "I made 10x on my investment".

Come back in two years and you will see what Otcrit has become and how valuable the platform is.

You said, that exchanges charge 2m$ from projects for listing, and that’s not right. But how are you going to list projects on your Exchange? Just for free? As for me, that’s quite reasonably for exchanges to do it in that way..
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:30:15 AM

Quite interesting project, but, i wonder, do you plan to include stock market in your ecosystem? Or it's too early to think about that?  Smiley
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:13:50 AM

Quite interesting project, but, i wonder, do you plan to include stock market in your ecosystem? Or it's too early to think about that?  Smiley

Of course that’s too early, dude! These guys just launched Pre-ICO, and you are talking about stocks.. It might take several years to get good enough on Crypto market and only then they could think of stocks Wink
Casperok

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:13:51 AM

Of course that’s too early, dude! These guys just launched Pre-ICO, and you are talking about stocks.. It might take several years to get good enough on Crypto market and only then they could think of stocks Wink

It’s never too early! Such information might has a positive impact on the reputation of the project, and that, in turn, could has in impact on the ICO-raising
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:52:16 AM

You have already started to public reviews in the Alpha version.
It looks interesting, but i need more for a better understanding Smiley
Otcrit Platform

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:34:11 AM

In video you say that you can't find the right information on start ups via the Internet, but investors and traders somehow find it and make successful investments. So, maybe there is no such problem? Huh

I agree I am subscribed to 20 telegram channels, I also look through the ICO-lists regularly, add watch couple more channels on YouTube and there is no shortage of high-quality information about it. Of course, we will have to look for it, but still we live in the age of "information technologies", it's time to learn how to separate the grain from the chaff Wink

It is not hard to make a good investment decision when everyone is putting money in the market and there are so much hype and advertisement. Have you thought about the fact that probably all of these channels offer some kind of paid endorsement? Maybe a paid pinned post, maybe just "mentioning" of a project one too many times. And again you must follow 20 channels on telegram and youtube and blogs, etc. We put everything in one place and we remove the bad low-quality promotional type of information that aims to trick you into believing that the project has long-term potential. Maybe it doesn't, a lot of projects has this potential but this still doesn't mean we should not challenge them and dig deeper and deeper to learn more about their product, strategy, and fundamentals.

What we are getting ready for is the next stage of the crypto market. The stage where all we become more mature, we understand what we are dealing with and we take more professional approach. It's not a coincidence we compare the crypto space to the wild wild west. It is. But when the community gets bigger, when we are more educated when we see more regulations, you will not be able to just hype and promote. You will need to work, you'll need to show what you are capable of before collecting $40,000,000 for an idea that will never become a business.

Try to find information about any public company trading on NASDAQ. Now try to find the same amount of information about a company traded on Bittrex. Don't you think there is too much of "Guy, they are building a great product, they have so many partnerships, this is the next big thing".

Again, this doesn't mean there are no good channels and group who are dedicated to help, educate and do proper research. But nothing is what it seems it is in this market. 20 000 telegrams channels with fake members, 300 pages on bitcoin talk full of shills, 20+ videos on youtube for 1 BTC each. Believe me, if you now develop the best algorithm, 10 times faster than BITCOIN, 100 times more secure and private than monero, with the lowest amount of fees and no need of POW, no one would ever do a video about it until you somehow reach top 10 all of a sudden. Because most people don't care about this and don't review quality projects if they don't get paid.

The community now only sees a good project in the ones that have crushed their campaigns, collecting $30m for 7 minutes. How great is this project, huh? We think a project is great only because everyone keeps repeating how great it is. In reality, it is probably a scam with a very good marketing strategy and a million dollars budget for the advertisement that should actually be more than enough in many cases to build the product you need the funding for. But people are greedy. We need more tokens we need more speculation and even exchanges can't handle the number of requests so they just charge $2m for listing. And we pay them, we bend over and we give away our capital without a fight and our investors are happy about it because they get to sell and speculate. They don't care what you are building, they don't care about the product. Welcome to what we have created because we think everything is fine as long as "I made 10x on my investment".

Come back in two years and you will see what Otcrit has become and how valuable the platform is.

You said, that exchanges charge 2m$ from projects for listing, and that’s not right. But how are you going to list projects on your Exchange? Just for free? As for me, that’s quite reasonably for exchanges to do it in that way..

Of course, not everyone charges that much, but some charge even more. And how is that reasonable when it creates an unfair competitive space and many projects that are actually solid cannot afford this but a lot of fraud-schemes with a financial backing can. Smiley You if believe charging more than Nasdaq for listing is okay, then I have nothing to say.

We are not planning to do stock market review anytime soon but who knows.
EnterTheLight

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:14:15 AM

Of course, not everyone charges that much, but some charge even more. And how is that reasonable when it creates an unfair competitive space and many projects that are actually solid cannot afford this but a lot of fraud-schemes with a financial backing can. Smiley You if believe charging more than Nasdaq for listing is okay, then I have nothing to say.

We are not planning to do stock market review anytime soon but who knows.

Ok, i get it Smiley Just wanna know more information about the project, including long-term plans
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:16:06 PM

You redesigned your site, great! I like this one more Wink
Aberrant

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:22:19 PM

That doesn't make much sense, it’s better to focus on blockchain projects. All the more the capitalisation of crypto market will be more than of stock market in 5-10 years.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:19:39 PM

Quite interesting project, but, i wonder, do you plan to include stock market in your ecosystem? Or it's too early to think about that?  Smiley

That doesn't make much sense, it’s better to focus on blockchain projects. All the more the capitalisation of crypto market will be more than of stock market in 5-10 years.

What you are talking about will happen not very soon. Today, the capitalisation of the Apple is greater than the entire capitalisation of the crypto market. And the capitalisation of the whole stock market is 50’000 times bigger Roll Eyes Be patient, mate )
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:42:25 PM

Hi, dev! Your project seems to be good solution for such market. But why are you so confident that your approach to listing of the projects is better? Did you talk with investors about this issue? Did they approve?
Chu@N

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:50:42 PM

Hi, dev! Your project seems to be good solution for such market. But why are you so confident that your approach to listing of the projects is better? Did you talk with investors about this issue? Did they approve?

It’s very good for the projects, because paying $ 2-3m just for listing is unimaginable! Especially if there is a worthy alternative in the face of Otcrit.
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

It’s very good for the projects, because paying $ 2-3m just for listing is unimaginable! Especially if there is a worthy alternative in the face of Otcrit.

And do all the crypto exchanges require minimum 2m$? As far as I know there are exchanges with more democratic prices, for example Yobit, Elherdelta..
Otcrit Platform

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:57:32 PM

This was an extreme example, but some projects are even being asked for more plus token share. But let's not focus on this too much because in reality, half a million is still a lot and this is not the only issue we see. Let's focus on our project and the functionalities the exchange and the research and OTC market will have. I really cannot wait to be able to show you the prototype with the 4 charts tab and responsiveness.. Well, this time will come.

And I want to remind everyone that stage 2 of the campaign is now Open with 10% bonus OTC tokens.
Also, don't forget to join our Bounty!
Titomonriki

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:05:08 PM

It’s never too early! Such information might has a positive impact on the reputation of the project, and that, in turn, could has in impact on the ICO-raising

At this stage of the project it will be just an empty talk. Of course, you can think about it, and even it's necessary to do it, but certainly not to public these thoughts..
Zast

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

You redesigned your site, great! I like this one more Wink

Mate, they’ve just changed the picture, that’s all Grin However this one is really better )
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:44:17 PM

I agree, this money can better be used, investing in product development or marketing. Of course, there is no alternative, and it's necessary to list at the exchange. Therefore, either to pay huge amounts of money and listing on large exchanges with a good reputation, or for a small amount on the ones mentioned above .. But this is not the best option ..
obiagu

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:19:39 AM

I absolutely adore this project. The bounty system is just absolutely superb. I have to commend the great team effort of the Developers.
Jokerrr

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:54:23 AM

I agree, this money can better be used, investing in product development or marketing. Of course, there is no alternative, and it's necessary to list at the exchange. Therefore, either to pay huge amounts of money and listing on large exchanges with a good reputation, or for a small amount on the ones mentioned above .. But this is not the best option ..

Investors and traders, I suppose, will like this approach, too. Since it excludes the emergence of hype projects on the exchange, in which there is no quality product, and there is only a strong PR campaign. Another problem is that you can’t find such a detailed and well-analysed information in one place, now. So, otcrit, probably, is going to solve both this problems Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: