Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoin  (Read 2776 times)
-avp

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:55:03 PM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.
Faucets are the easiest way. Gambling is risky. Mining is expensive. For a normal people like me campaigns are the best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:07:43 PM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.

There are many different way to do that, here is a straight and simple list with a little explanation.

1. Join projects or ICOs - some projects or campaigns, instead of awarding the usual token, award bitcoin; however, since you're a newbie you need to rank up your membership first, also, they are pretty much difficult to find compared to your traditional ICOs.

2. You can trade for it - once you have a holding, you can use them altcoins to trade for bitcoins; however, since bitcoin is of a higher value, it is expected that you need to have lots of holdings, with the holdings having the better values in the market.

3. You can invest - another way, long term is to invest in a project or an up-start company where they will pay you in bitcoin once their business or campaign becomes public.

4. You can simply buy - You can either buy from a person or an establishment, there are some shops where you can buy straight up bitcoin depending on its selling value. You have to use capital money, that's the downside.

And some more, which are more advanced.
There are some ways to earn bitcoins.Firstly, signature campaigns are the easiest way to earn bitcoins.You receive your payments weekly and you are paid according to your rank.So if you want to earn more then you should try to upgrade your rank.Another way is by investing which is the fastest way to earn bitcoins.Another way is by buying bitcoins.You can also try bitcoin mining.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Fidofidofido

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:23:08 PM

Join a parent company that trades mines and insures. Agam just sold. M & A Will allow due diligence for 3 more months and we have a new season career going. 7 years exp flawless 5% a week compound interest in a simple passive income put receive system.
mrhollis1

Activity: 111
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:32:13 PM

Hi guys, please free to join a New Premium Discord Signal Group. Over 600% profit in last 5 days.

https://discord.gg/UPtpnNf

This is it! Best way. I knew it!
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:32:54 PM

There are many ways to check bitcoin. Some of you recommend buying bitcoin and selling it when the price increases, that is a good way. The way I am doing is to join the camps here. sign, fb, tw, .. you will make them depending on the number of weeks they ask, at least 1 month, after the end, you will wait for their pay, the money they set out is equivalent to how much BTC, so how much will sell BTC by the number of times you do.Good luck

ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:36:00 PM

go to market and buy bitcoin with money you have. this is the best and fastest way for you. yes, because after all you have no experience, knowledge and skill. so that's all you can do.

bulls3y3

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:36:57 PM

You need assistance? Just rank up first to jr member then you can join in different campaigns. While waiting you to rank up, maybe it is better that you read more about bitcoin. All the answer that you need is in the forums. For now knowledge is more important than starting bitcoin when you have not know about bitcoin.
SpyX

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:37:39 PM

Buying bitcoins with FIAT is the best way. If you want to try without any investment, you can try faucets. Faucets are website which give you a small fraction of btc. You'll not earn much with this method, but it'll give you your first try.

I used Coinbase for my first deposit.

Take your time to do airdrop (they send you tokens, who cost money), and keep them (or sell them) to take easy profit.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

the best way to get bitcoin every day is to buy mining tools or assemble mining tools, because by having a mining tool you can get bitcoin every day without having to trade and others.
MattCrypto43

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:13:12 PM

Best way to earn bitcoin is learn more about bitcoin .. once the learning complete than move for earning

You can earn via trading , participate on various program who pay btc for work ..
JuliaEnnyPen

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:16:39 PM

The best way to earn Bitcoin is to accept it in exchange for your goods, services or loans—just like you accept cash, checks or credit cards. And not just to accept Bitcoin, but to spend some of it on your supplies, your staff and your debts. That is, don’t force your payment processor to immediately convert the Bitcoin that is paid to you into local currency.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:38:41 AM

If you want make lots of profit from crypto currency Field then my suggestion for you is that first to get educate yourself as much as you can because to know the things and terms in Bitcoin is a big matter to handle your profit and loss .
And also here you will needed to work in every possible field of crypto work to make earnings because lots of fluctuations goin on in the crypto Field , so better to have work in every category of this field and make sure profit .
Otherwise if you will force yourself to a particular thing like trading then I don't think you can make earnings constantly , because sometimes market of the trading dump much and in that case to recover loss is not a easy task for us .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:43:21 AM

One question!
Does anyone knows where to buy some mining machines in Canada? I've asked some but they seem not so trustful!
If anyone know please inbox me. Thanks!
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:46:31 AM

There are many ways to get bitcoin. Depends on what suits you. If you don't have chunks of money, you can spend your time on sites or services that offer bitcoins as a reward. But if you have the luxury, the best way will be either you mine a coin or enter trading.

aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:04:17 AM

The best way to get bitcoin is from following a bounty hunter that only capitalizes on social media and the results are invested in bitcoin.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:06:47 AM

If you want make lots of profit from crypto currency Field then my suggestion for you is that first to get educate yourself as much as you can because to know the things and terms in Bitcoin is a big matter to handle your profit and loss .
And also here you will needed to work in every possible field of crypto work to make earnings because lots of fluctuations goin on in the crypto Field , so better to have work in every category of this field and make sure profit .
Otherwise if you will force yourself to a particular thing like trading then I don't think you can make earnings constantly , because sometimes market of the trading dump much and in that case to recover loss is not a easy task for us .
Yes, I agree on you. If you want to join into crypto world then you must be educated because if you know already about this then it is easy for you to know everything. There is a lot of ways that helps you earn in bitcoin world if ever you already many things about this. Working in bitcoin needs really much effort to gain much in here. You must learn everything in here and once you already know this then you can move for saving money for the future.

btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:20:08 AM

The best way to earn bitcoin is by joining signature campaign....you can learn a lot from there about bitcoin and crypto currencies.

papasmurph1

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:33:46 AM

I think if you buy coins and hold it you will have a big profit and still there are many ways to get Bitcoins.
Like mining, trading, bounty campaigns, and so on. But better try something without much risk.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

IQeon SCAM IQeon Scam papasmurph scam be aware. I know as i owned user papasmurph before i got hacke. they needed a sr. member to post their shit.
My last post under papasmurph was 12 September about hobonickels. All my posts have been about mining and coin problems. never made any coin etc. or joined any general discussion.I started one topic before. never was that active.

This guy papasmurph has my account hacked dont give im anything he advertises. This fucker has no shame. hacks my account and uses my senior member ship to post his crap.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1680082.0

Here my orginal post about innosilicon. i can proof its my account as i have the emails about what i have posted from support innosilicon.
Everyone be warned who spend coins already.

I appreciate all help from community to take this down and help me being treated right.

My emails from Innosillicon and post match, specially about the images.

Be aware about this fucker, yes fucker he is.

I am steaming hot and hope that the admins take this account down immediately.

Check twitter Smurphpapa with original bitcointalk papasmurph avatar. that is my account.

everyone check my twitter thats my original bitcointalk profile.

I pay a 100$ bounty in BTC to get my account back. send me PM and offered solution so we can setup the payment via trusted member as escrow

RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:28:37 AM

I'm a beginner with bitcoin. I want to know how to earn bitcoin. I hope experienced people will help me. I only known to earn bitcoin by doing signature campaigns.

Yeah, signature campaign is the best way to earn bitcoin for us beginners. Mining and bitcoin faucet might be a good way also. And if you can buy bitcoin, buy now and invest or trade it to earn more profit.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:33:04 AM

I was also once a beginner before and for me, the best way to earn your first bitcoin without investing on it is by joining different campaigns offered here in bitcoin talk. There are lots of campaigns available in social media too like in facebook, twitter, telegram and youtube campaigns that helps you earn tokens and can be used to buy bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: