Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoin  (Read 2776 times)
Liquid01

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:16:47 AM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.
many ways to get bitcoin whether it's faucet, mining, campaign, I suggest you look for bitcoin by mengiktui campaigns that are here because the result is very satisfying in my opinion compared to the way faucet

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 02:25:59 AM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.
This is the problem of newbies. Many newbies are thinking of earning bitcoin and they don't have time to read and read and gain some knowledge. Why are you thinking of earning bitcoin if you don't have knowledge in digital currencies? Before you think to earn, you must read first and gain some knowledge and that will help you to earn faster.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jenny399

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:12:57 AM

There are many way for earn bitcoin. Mining is the best way for earn bitcoin. Again supplying bitcoin related services is another best way for earn bitcoin.

Can you suggest some good websites for earning btc?
zhxb01

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:20:46 AM

Speaking of how to earn Bitcoin, I think I can just through some activities or duties. Moreover, I am a new person for Bitcoin, it will be really difficult to me for investing to earn Bitcoin currently.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1634852
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:36:26 AM

There are several ways to earn Bitcoin. The easiest way to get Bitcoin is to exchange it for fiat money. Such an operation is offered in many countries. You can also just regularly view the ads in your mobile application. Security experts can earn virtual money by recognizing vulnerabilities in the security systems of large companies. Gamers can install on their smartphones games (Bitcoin Crush, Bitcoin Flapper, and Bitcoin Hopper) and earn Bitcoin for the passed tests. Any smartphone user can download the application and make a profit for the photos, on which you can form an opinion on the economic situation in the region where he lives. Choose at your discretion.
almaroof

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:39:41 AM

I think airdrop is the best way newbies can earn btc, it always encourage them alot
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:53:03 AM

The best way to earn bitcoin is joining campaign signature   Read about bitcoin and have knowledge in investing or other kinds of treatnent in bitcoin follow the rules in a campaign and guidelines from this for me that tge best way to earn.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:58:16 AM

I think one of the easiest ways to earn bitcoins is buying gift cards for BTC on LocalBitcoins. And then the sale of these gift cards for US dollars.
Practically there is no risk and the guaranteed profit.

martin1603

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:01:32 AM

Bitcoin faucets. They will give you free bits, but the process will be slow.
They give about 10 to 200 Satoshis every 5/15/30/60 minutes, depending upon each site's policy. The payout is slow. You will not become a millionaire in a life by collecting Satoshis this way, but it's fun and hey, it's free.
The way to speed up your collection are site bonuses and their referral program. Many faucets offer bonus for claiming Satoshis atleast once in 24 hours, usually a bonus of 1% on your basic collection for each consecutive day (Adding up to 100% on the 100th day) or some form of interest.
Apart from that, almost all the faucets have a referral program where you get a commission from 25% to 50% on the basic collection of your referrals on the faucet.
You can easily make about 100000 to 250000 Satoshis a month depending upon the fluctuating Bitcoin price.
Good luck
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:52:52 AM

BEST WAY  To earn Bitcoins is through “Faucets”.
What are Faucets?
Faucets are websites which give away Bitcoins on a regular basis. They may give away Bitcoins every minute, every 10 minutes, every hour or once a week. All you need to do is to sign up on the websites using your Bitcoin address and sometimes your email. And if you are selected, you get the Bitcoins.
However one downside to this method is the amount of Bitcoin given away is not as much, and sometimes the most you’ll get is 0.00288BTC which equals to $1.31. But still, who would want to give you Bitcoins for free? And looking at how volatile the cryptocurrency market is, it is definitely worth the try!
from my experience in the bitcoin there are so many way of earning the bitcoin . Every prior have different different way of earning the bitcoin . The best or easy way of earning the bitcoin is by joining the signature campaign and work under the manager by doing post reguraly and he paid for your work. The another way is by investing the money in bitcoin and wait for the good time to sell and earn the profit. The last is by doing trading or mining.
gilmel

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

be patience be achiever and understanding all the details how to earn in bitcoin
faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:03:57 AM

I’m a newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance, please. Thank you.
You want that issue of capital or not? If you want to pull out your capital could join the Trading and Mining. But if it does not want to pull out your capital can take the Signature Campaign and other Bounty.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:11:43 AM

I think the best way to make the most profit is by investing in the small coins witch are very low in price. It is of course risky because you don't know if the coin will ever go up but if it does you will make a lot of money. If you only try to invest in bitcoin then the profit you will make will not be very high because the value is high right now.
kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:16:19 AM

there are many ways to earn bitcoin i will point out some of them first you could work for bitcoin search over the web for jobs that gets you paid with bitcoin and you can mine altcoin and trade them for bitcoin and of course you could participate in this forum or another forum that offers bounties for advertising their projects in social medias or signature campaigns  which will get you paid by the project coin or tokens but could trade them for bitcoin if you want and you invest some capital and try to multiple it by trading but i don't recommend it unless you really know what you are doing.... have fun  Smiley
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:17:42 AM

There are many way for earn bitcoin. Mining is the best way for earn bitcoin. Again supplying bitcoin related services is another best way for earn bitcoin.

How sure are you mate? Did you ever try to invest in any cloud mining site? I don't really think so that there's still cloud mining sites that are reliable and profitable. If i were you, before you enter in any investment or anything else, make sure that you have an enough sources and knowledge about investing and to the company that you'd like to invest in before you start to deal with them. Scammers are just around, don't be fool of them.
kimimaki

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:18:23 AM

Some ways to get and earn bitcoin:
1. Trading
2. Mining
3. faucet game
4. Joined Bounty Campaign
5. Translating Campaign
6. Social media Campaign
7. Airdrop may also be able to get bitcoin, by selling it into bitcoin.
8. With your expertise to be a web designer, design programmer, web development

maybe that can produce altcoin and bitcoin. You can learn here to get altcoin in the above ways and then used to buy bitcoin.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:19:23 AM

For me the best way is to join the bounty campaigns because we can earn bitcoin without investing paper money but only hardwork and patience. Just choose the best ICO that they are legit and not scam to avoid your time to be wasted.

sasinghal

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:21:59 AM

There are a lot of ways for earning on bitcointalk forum but as a newbie you can start with signature campaign and later when you will have some more knowledge about it and your rank will upgrade then you can go for various other bounty campaigns.

____Kukucoin.io____
Value of cocoa harvesting, Marketing and Trading (http://kukucoin.io)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⋆ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/cen
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:22:44 AM

Best thing to earn bitcoin is to find job first but for newbie like you you cannot earn here bitcoin easily you need to gain knowledge about it and need to be high rank to get bitcoin from work for newbie like you just apply work in social media for a altcoins and if you want convert it to bitcoins and you have it.
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:29:48 AM

Best way? First analyze what bitcoin is. You study this historty. And when you know a bit of bitcoin? Try to invest. Then you join the campaign and you are still ranked. Let's pilot your account and increase the ranks to increase your earnings each month, or you can buy a bitcoin even if it's low and you're going to grow. When have you grown up? Can you sell him at a high price and when you sell it? buy again. Repeat until you raise money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: