Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:29:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoin  (Read 2776 times)
JohnnyBrown

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:19:08 PM

There are a lot of good ways in earning bitcoin , but above all of that is  I think trading is the best , you just need to have some knowledge and a small  capital for it. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tohahamid1

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

there arw lot of way to earn bitcoin.you can earn by trading, Mining as well as Campaigning.
inturist

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:29:14 PM

If you have free money - buy Bitcoin it will be your the best invesement in the future.
New vision of The 10/10/10 Plan - Rich Dad
10% Investment
Each month put off 10% of your income to Bitcoin
10% Savings
Each month put off 10% of your income for emergencies and special opportunities.
10% Charity or Tithing
Each month put off 10% of your  income for giving to charity or tithing.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:37:01 PM

If you have free money - buy Bitcoin it will be your the best invesement in the future.
New vision of The 10/10/10 Plan - Rich Dad
10% Investment
Each month put off 10% of your income to Bitcoin
10% Savings
Each month put off 10% of your income for emergencies and special opportunities.
10% Charity or Tithing
Each month put off 10% of your  income for giving to charity or tithing.

Thank you for this information.It can helps me a lot when time comes that i change my rank.
cosmo39

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:37:52 PM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.
For me the best way to earn bitcoin is trading because it can take high profit and dont forget trading is also be promise high lose for you
watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:42:49 PM

to earn more bitcoins. there are several ways in earning bitcoins. mining , trading airdrops and gambling . and ao on
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:45:29 PM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.

The best way to earn in fastest way of bitcoin is to sacrifice using your fiat money depositing in reliable coins.
Ph wallet then convert it into BTC after that you can generate income from btc. But for the main time if you do not have any small amount of money. Try to fine a legit signature campaign accepting for a newbie rank. But the salary for that rank is too very little. Just post always constrctive messages every day to become high rank quickly.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:48:03 PM

Since you are a newbie here, the best way to earn in Bitcoin is to first let your account be ranked up, then once you are a junior member, find a signature campaign and join your account to it. There are many signature campaigns that offers a big profit. Also, you can earn through mining and trading.
That is one of the easiest steps and does not require capital. and when we get capital then trading is a good choice, we can use the money we get from signcamp to start buying altcoin and Bitcoin. It is quite simple, but we need hard work because everything we get will be what we do.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:48:58 PM

For me the best way to earn bitcoin is trading because it can take high profit and dont forget trading is also be promise high lose for you
It's also the best option for me because i gained bigger profits from here than doing some activities in bitcoin.But for a newbie like you,i suggest you must rank up your position first and start to participate in signature or bounty campaigns but be careful with the campaigns you are joining because there are a lot of scammers out there waiting for their victims.If you have funds already from your own bank account,you may try to buy bitcoin just wait for some dips so you can buy them at a cheap price.Buy and then hold.I think it's the best way of earning bitcoin if you want in a cool and relax way.

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:50:41 PM

Currently, one of the best ways to earn BTC is to trade into it from altcoins, using an exchange such as cryptopia, bittrex or poloniex.

You can often get free tokens from bounty threads, participating in campaigns, or providing small services over at the marketplace.

You can then trade these for bitcoin, and keep trading in and out as the market fluctuates to grow your investment.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:52:21 PM

I’m a newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance, please. Thank you.
The best way to get that is with Bitcoin Trading, Mining and Signature Campaign. Because of the results from the third larger.
Bkjones

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

Hey i am bk jones  Smiley ! The bestest way to earn bitcoins by invest or tranding , if you have knowledge about bitcoins then you earn bitcoins by your knowledge , investing and earn
samarahewasht

Activity: 260

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:56:03 PM

if you have already bitcoin ,i think the best way to invest them..( kucoin is a  good coin for this year ).
also you can earn bitcoin by mining. another way is to earn bitcoin by  joining the signature campaign .but you have to be a jr member before joining the signature campaign
HunterBTC

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:05:31 PM

To get Bitcoin you can use that way by creating a Bitcoin VIP account and depositing through your account then you can enter and make a balance of your money to Bitcoin balance. The second is that you can use the way by following the campaign by following your campaign to get the token payment, once you get the token you can sell it through the market that has been provided after that you can move into your Bitcoin balance. The next thing is that you can use the method by mining, this way you are required to have standard hardware to do Bitcoin mining.
RommelMC

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:10:46 PM

what are the best bitcoin faucets are you using mates? Smiley
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:18:14 PM

Your still newbie and you have or so much to learn. All ways are the best but there are different skills needed in order to earn some. I advice for you to do the things you really want and do the thing where you know how to handle. Me I am a fan of signature campaigns wherein you need to wear the right signature to promote your campaign. You also need to post according to rules. I also chose this because I have no money to use like in trading. Some other ways are trading, mining, faucets, investments, etc.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Jateng

Activity: 1256
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:19:12 PM

Joining signature campaigns will be best option for you to earn bitcoin but since your rank is not applicable for joining them. I suggest keep on reading about cryptocurrency and the rules of this forum. If you have a lot of followers in your social media account then you can join social media campaign and since it’s require your media account you can join different campaign as the same time. Then if you have sufficient money to invest and have a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and market then try to invest in some promising ICO.

athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:32:56 PM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin, but if you re newbie, I guess you need to learn much about it.
But for me, the best and comfortable way to earn bitcoin is to work and get paid with bitcoin, you can do many things like :
1. Faucet
2. Signature Campaign/ Bounty Campaign
3. Selling your skills like designing, managing, translating, etc
For me, I would not recommend faucet, because the rate is not  that good. So I suggest you learn about cryptocurrency world from this forum (beginner section) or others (news,social media, etc), gain some rank, and then join some campaign, or you can sells your skills and hope there is a guy who interested to hire you.
menggay16

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

I will be true to you, its not easy before you get bitcoin if you understand what I will explain to you. No one has earn bitcoin in an easy ways, everyone has a prosses if you really are learning everytings about cryptocurrencies. The most important things you should know nowadays is the trend in this field. Advice to you to learn more first and learn everything here in the forum and expand the knowledge of how you can earn a bitcoin in an easy ways.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:03:06 PM

there are many ways to earn the bitcoin either in the trading, gambling,fauceting,advertising, investing and there are more. but if you want an earnigns without investing you must in the signature campaign. in this campaign it requires an atleast jr.member to become join in the signature campaign because it is an minimum requirement and then ranked up and up. and if you have an high ranked it also have an possibility that you're earnings will rise it is also my favorite and the best way for me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: