Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:02:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoin  (Read 2776 times)
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:14:20 AM

The best way to get bitcoin is what suits your ability. If you have a lot of capital, then you can deposit. If your capital is limited like me, then you can try bounty campaign, many friends here who suggest it. There is also the most effective way, that is, you sell products or services using bitcoin as a means of payment. It's simpler.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptomoon123

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:15:09 AM

Bounty campaigns / Signature Campaigns on bitcointalk and Twitter Campigns are my fav. Ways to earn bitcoin. Apart from that, I also do cloud mining of Genesis so I earn some bitcoin from there too (of course after he ROI - approx 5/6 months).

Zastria

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:17:10 AM

the simplest way to get bitcoin is from this forum, by following bounty campaign and signature campaign. Of course in participating in the signature campaign, ranking should be improved. after getting the results of both campaigns, I started trading and investing bitcoin that I got
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:24:12 AM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.
There are many ways of earning bitcoin, But first you need to acquire sufficient information about bitcoin and digital currency. You need to know why it was developed, and its usage. Then you can join campaign task, where you can actually earn bitcoin, while learning important details on bitcoin during discussion, like trading, mining and how to invest wisely.
kache2018

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:24:38 AM

For newbie like us, we can start with the free airdrops and then work on your quality post, just post once a day until you reached Jr member wherein, we can start applying for a signature campaign. Once accepted, they will pay us regarding the post that we made for the entire week/bi-week.

I am also a beginner, can you provide a website of the free airdrops?
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:28:17 PM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.

Best way to earn bitcoin? Join the campaigns and rank your account up to date. And you start to gather together. Until you accumulate enough money. After that, when you have accumulated? do you sell your bitcoin. Of course you increase it to grow a little. Then buy again and grow. Gather your profit until you accumulate 1 bitcoin. And sell at a high price so you can have enough money to spend on your daily life. Smiley
Tmandeep

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

The way you work on your bitcointalk  profiles, when the work of your singapore is stopped, then you will get a bitcoin.
kunalqwe

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:49:32 PM

signature compaign is the best way to earn bitcoins for me .
prediction on bush

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

There are many ways of earning bitcoin, But first you need to acquire sufficient information about bitcoin and digital currency. The simplest way to get bitcoin is from this forum, by following bounty campaign and signature campaign. If you have a campaign you can earned more money, it depends when your campaign is high from earnings.
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:53:32 PM

Many ways I can use to get bitcoin. But the best way I often use is by following a signature campaign to get bitcoin, and there are still many ways to get bitcoin through mining, investing, we can also buy bitcoin at certain supermarkets that have sold bitcoin and can also get bitcoin by gambling but looks negative in this case in people's eyes .

Best way to earn bitcoin? Join the campaigns and rank your account up to date and you start to gather together. I want to earned more money so I work hard here in bitcoin. I want to help my parents in our daily needs and daily expenses.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

the best wait to earn bitcoin is to mining because in the way you are never got lose so i think that is the perfect way to earn bitcoin for newbie like you.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:57:53 PM

Many ways I can use to get bitcoin. But the best way I often use is by following a signature campaign to get bitcoin, and there are still many ways to get bitcoin through mining, investing, we can also buy bitcoin at certain supermarkets that have sold bitcoin and can also get bitcoin by gambling but looks negative in this case in people's eyes .
The most popular way of owning Bitcoins is through buying on a Bitcoin exchange. Some people may choose to keep them for a longer time horizon while others like to profit by selling them as soon as they find an opportunity.
kcirnhoj15

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

There are so many ways to earn bitcoins, you can also earn bitcoin here at bitcointalk by participating at the signature campaign, bounty campaign and social media campaign. This is a trusted forum and let me remind you before joining to everyone else jobs just read its content if it is against the rules of this forum and only join to those trusted bounty manager.  Grin
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:04:05 PM

You can easily earn it from the bounty campaigns. I am a fan of the signature campaigns here on bitcointalk
Bodiul1975

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:06:44 PM

Bitcoin is the best choice of non-working people in the Bitcoin forum. Apart from this, it is possible to buy Bitcoin gold as its value, and if we invest in Bitcoin, we can raise money.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:15:09 PM

There are many ways for you to get bitcoin, such as signature campaigns, mining, investing, buying bitcoin in supermarkets, or gambling, but I do not recommend you to follow the gamble because it's a very bad thing, and forbidden by religion. If I go more often in signature campaigns.
dav-santoshi

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

There are so many way which you can earn bitcoin, ranging from buying and holding or trading bitcoin and faucets but faucet is really time consuming and pay little, and again through signature campaign when you rank up to at list a Jr member then we can enroll in signature campaign and get paid with bitcoin. This and many more are ways you can earn bitcoin.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:33:50 PM

I suggest you please read about bitcoin and do some research first because it is important that you know a lot about bitcoin. You also need to read the rules here in the forum to avoid having a penalty. Actually there are many ways to earn bitcoin here in forum but before that you first need to increase your rank like jr member, member,full member and above by posting to some threads. And if your rank has increased you can apply to Signature Campaign and if the campaign manager accept you. You can earn some bitcoin.

take note: read their rules first if you are accepted in Signature Campaign.
samcun

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:41:00 PM

my opinion is to get bitcoin
example:
such as signature campaigns, mining, investment, or gambling, but if I do more signature and mining campaigns.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:42:05 PM

Indeed. Some people says that the best way to earn bitcoin is through trading but you need to have a high capital so that you could also earn high profit. If you invest huge amount of money you could probably earn high income and if you want to earn much money you must invest more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: