Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:52:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoin  (Read 2776 times)
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:12:22 AM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.

I think the best and easiest way to earn bitcoin is to follow a bounty program, there are some campaigns that can be followed and can earn money.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:17:36 AM

lots of ways you can do to get bitcoin,
get bitcoin with capital, you can do bitcoin trade
with no capital you can follow bounty program in this forum

Ekram

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:31:06 AM

Trading is Best way to earn btc. Have a lot of coin that price regularly increase and decrease. You can buy this coin low rate and sell high rate. This is best way for satoshi growth.
Mrsun78

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:37:28 AM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.

You can follow airdrops, once you get some, you can convert them to Bitcoin!
basobulat

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:40:54 AM

to find what you are looking for, you should try to find lots of knowledge and experience about bitcoin. this is the most important part for beginners like you.

Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:03:57 AM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin here. As for me, I am following some bounty and signature campaigns in this forum. You can also do mining, trading and investments. I think investing is one of the most profitable work in here, you will just buy some bitcoin capital when it's price is at dip and wait for its price to rise up.
samimot

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:16:37 AM

there are so many ways to earn bitcoin you can join bounty campaign,trading,gambling,faucets and also by joining airdrops
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 07:22:28 AM

the best way to get bitcoin is by following some campaigns, as I did so far to get bitcoin, we'll get paid then I'll use it for trading

DarLim11

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:24:05 AM

A good thing to do after you ranked up to a jr. Member is to join signature campaigns. Next is to find jobs that pays bitcoin, you provide services for a certain company and they will pay you bitcoins after finishing the job. The jobs I heard from my friends are translations and making banner.

I'm really excited to rank up and be a jr. member to start my first signature campaign.
Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:31:17 AM

A good thing to do after you ranked up to a jr. Member is to join signature campaigns. Next is to find jobs that pays bitcoin, you provide services for a certain company and they will pay you bitcoins after finishing the job. The jobs I heard from my friends are translations and making banner.

I'm really excited to rank up and be a jr. member to start my first signature campaign.

if you want to receive fast when submitting a signature campaign, then it should be when you make a post that must be of good quality and in accordance with the topic
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:34:01 AM

Please do read the beginners guide here in the forum. There is list of things or services there of how to earn bitcoins. Just pick the right ones to participate in like signature campaigns where you don't have to pay anything and just do what the campaign manager asks you too. You also might want to try trading.

xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:06:09 AM

The best way to earn bitcoin for me is here in signature campaign, especially if you are in a highest position you will paid also a highest stakes. But some also say that trading is good source of bitcoin but i did not know how to trade.
Mhimisan

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:23:37 AM

The best way for me to earn Bitcoin is to buy @ its low price and hodl it.
We can also earn in trading, open account on cryptocurrency exchangers -buy low and sell high.
We can invest in your favorite altcoins too and sell it for bitcoin if the price of it start to moon.
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:26:07 AM

The best way to earn bitcoin for me is here in signature campaign, especially if you are in a highest position you will paid also a highest stakes. But some also say that trading is good source of bitcoin but i did not know how to trade.
that why you need to learn on how to trade. as it also the very best way to make big income. if you only rely in one way to earn this might be slow and become more and more hard as every year this site has a very big crowd everyday.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:28:25 AM

I am not agree prefer to free best income way.Because BTC free income is really hard i think.But a lot of free income site is more such as freebitco.in is the most popular but income is not huge.I suggest you can invest with alt coin.
devillnj2.1

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:56:06 AM

The are many ways on how to earn bitcoins now a days, some try they luck playing games, you can also try free faucet if you dont have funds to invest, but for me the best way is trading, i know at first you need to have knowledge, make some research about it, ask questions to those people who have experience and most importantly know the market study the golden rule buy low and sell high,in that way you will earn bitcoin, but like what other people say dont put your eggs  in one basket, always have back ups, you can also try signature camp once you reach the required rank. I hope it can help a little im also new here and im very excited to learn more about crypto currency world.

StepChain │ A Responsible Fitness App
anne.montes

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:38:11 PM

My way of earning is by working on it. By joining signature campaign but you have to be in a junior member level to qualify. But they do say that trading is also one of the best ways(unfortunately, I just dont know how to do trading yet, but i am reading articles about bitcoin tradings),. 
Razumomo

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:46:51 PM

i think signeture bounth and other social bounty will be the great source of earning more bitcoin. eventhough i am new here but all i experinced till now i think these are the best source for bitcoin earning. Cheesy
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

I think for a newbie like you,the best way to earn bitcoin is through airdrops..concerntrate on posting to increase your activity and rank inorder for you to join bounty campaigns like signature, social media like twitter and facebook campaign, for now, try reading forums and discussions in here to learn more. It can help you.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251