Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:57:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoin  (Read 2779 times)
KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:39:58 AM

The best and easiest way is to join any Bounty campaigns or Signature campaigns here in Bitcointalk.org where you'll just follow their requirements and instructions. Its just a matter of patience and knowledge to make quality posts.
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

Bitcoin can be learning  and cost in some ways. The easiest way to earn it is to buy some Bitcoin directly. Now think 1 bidet is worth 8000 dollars, you can buy this currency directly for $ 579 and it will be stored electronically on your account online. Again, you can sell any service or thing to earn this currency. Now think I have a phone, worth $ 8000. So I can sell this phone online at the price of 1 bitcoin, this will bring me the coin.
Keshiarola

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:40:48 PM

You can earn bitcoin in many ways. But for me the best way and the easiest way to earn bitcoin is to participate in signature campaigns or bounty campaigns. Easily do the task the asked and then they will pay bitcoin as they promised.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

From what i read i think the best way to earn bitcoin is to accept them as a means of payment. If you have a small business, the integration is done quickly and easily. Others say was through mining and trading. There are quite a few ways to earn Bitcoins online, and they are all different. Some of them, such as gambling, or trading, involve risks. However, while in gambling everything depends mainly on luck, trading requires some substantial knowledge.
Coinlover9

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:34:02 AM

Start investing and trading.
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:58:18 AM

I think the best time for bitcoin earnings is by investing in ICO, as we know that there are currently tens or even hundreds of ICOs, but I'd advise to be cautious as many ICOs look convincing but it's a scam.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
tonmoycrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:59:15 AM

There are various methods for you to earn more Bitcoins these are Cryptocurrency exchange,Faucets,Micro tasking,freelancing,Supplying Bitcoin related services. Becoming a Bitcoin Escrow Agent.Signature campaign is a great source of bitcoin for me and I think its way more profitable compare to other. by joining signature campaign where you can be able to learn more things about bitcoin and get paid as well.
JehJeh121

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:59:51 AM

I think signiture campaign and social campaign is the best way to earn free bitcoin but you must rank first your account for higher earnings. Goodluck.
crea8ivemoiz

Activity: 231
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:05:14 AM

Best way is you can find those website that pay in bitcoin exchange of your skills and work!
lunaalthea

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:16:26 AM

There are different ways in earning bitcoin. One you can mine it, which is for me the best option, the only downside is it is complicated, and you have to afford the equipment and the electricity. 2nd you can buy btc, and expect an earn of capital gain if the value of btc increases. Then you can also earn btc by participating in bounty campaigns, and lastly you can beg for donation of btc

oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

The best way to earn bitcoin is through joining a signature campaign,  also trading it by watching the market buy when the price is down and sell when it goes up .

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
konfuci

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:54:47 AM

There are two ways out here on forum where you can earn in bitcoins. Either do any signature campaign by which you can help the advertisers by posting up on the forum itself or provide any other service in the services section of the forum. Apart from these two ways to earn bitcoin you can try and earn some altcoins using the altcoin bounties section where by doing some tasks the whole bounty pool will be divided and some of it will be given to you if you contribute in some way.
nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:56:24 AM

To make good money, you have to spend all your time studying the market, new coins, technology and news.
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:00:24 AM

many ways to earn a bitcoin unit the best way to earn is to join the bitcoin forum because of this I get a bitcoin that much or if you also want to invest bitcoin at coin.ph you can also get a bitcoin when the price increases Bitcoin will earn you more than your money investment You can also earn bitcoin on gambling but gambling is difficult so I suggest you do not gamble bitcoin because it negatively affects its outcome.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:03:48 AM

Following upcoming technology news about the projects and investing these may result great profits! Following uptrends of coins let you make good profits too with some patience. And also participating bounties is an other right method to earn bitcoin equivalent currencies.
Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:09:04 AM

too many best ways to get bitcoin but if you are a beginner and already have better capital by way of trading in trading to increase your bitcoin amount
trickee

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:13:15 AM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.
If you need assistance you need to pay him to share his knowledge for you,just kidding.I will share my knowledge how to earn here of course first you need to rank up first to become a jr.member so that you can join bounty campaign like signature campaign by wearinh signature code to spread their words then post in the forum depend on their rules they have You must read carefully the instruction or the rules to avoid also banned maybe lets explore more about bitcoin for our knowledge because I feel newbie too i know bitcoin but a little bit.
AleksNewman

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:20:37 AM

I’m newbie here... What’s the best way to earn Bitcoin? I need assistance please. Thank you.
1 – Micro Earnings
2 – Writing about Bitcoin
3 –Supply Bitcoin-related services
4 –Bitcoin lending
5 – Mine Bitcoins
6 – Gambling
7 – Bitcoin trading
8 – Bitcoin affiliate marketing
9 – Open a faucet / rotator
10 – Play games to earn Bitcoins
11 – Earn Bitcoins by answering questions
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:31:25 AM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin. Trade and other mining: It costs a lot of resources, time and knowledge to do that. I think the best way to get bitcoin is to buy it with money.
Also some ICO campaigns or bonus campaigns are also great ideas to be able to accrue extra bitcoins.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

Your knowledge in different skills can make you earn bitcoin for to trade to. You can also earn bitcoin by joining different campaign and also joining faucet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: