Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping:  (Read 3415 times)
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:42:19 AM

If Bitcoin is to be developed, Bitcoin must be accepted at a reduced rate. The problem is time and patience.

What is your logic behind this? Why do you think that the current exchange rate is impeding the development of Bitcoin? My thinking was that high rates may be beneficial, as it attracts a lot of new users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:45:05 AM

Saya juga berpendapat bitcoin masih sangant mahal bila kita lihat dari tahun 2009 tapi kalau melihat dari akhir tahun 2017 bitcoin mengalami menurunan jadi dari sudut mana kita menilai bitcoin itu sendiri.
thank's
ThePunisher49X

Activity: 340
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:53:57 AM

May be the people lost faith on it after the mass negative ads of media and fiat banks jointly...
It could be this but indirectly.
As facebook's founder went in front of the us congress yesterday to plead his case and all social media stocks go down.
So mass media does effect the markets and then indirectly affects the price of bitcoin in the aftermath.
LayaSmith

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:54:53 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

BTC is like gold in real world, so with no need for rebrand, also huge news, it not altcoin, more like the standard value of crypto market. For droping, it may be the law of the market.
platoni

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:57:34 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Satoshi has never been communicative and still the prices where increasing. Real reason is that big whales took exit when prices peaked at $20000.
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:03:01 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

Satoshi has never been communicative and still the prices where increasing. Real reason is that big whales took exit when prices peaked at $20000.
Simple and clear. It was the whales who pumped the prices $20000 and when they all hit their mark they all started to exist the market and take out their money and profits which is why the market started crashing. Satoshi not being communicative but still prices begin to go up, He does not need to be in the market to affect the prices, there will be another pump and dump, you just have to be able to spot it.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:12:06 PM

Bitcoin price drop down due to te supply and demand in the market.Its because of the flactuation in the market so that sometimes it affects the price value.
NYONYG175

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:21:45 PM

Bitcoin has ups and downs like a stock. Inflation and deflation are normal phenomena in the market because they are influenced by the law of demand and supply. Once we pass through this phase people will most likely come back and the price will rise to the highest level.
LindaFallar

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:39:33 PM

I really don't know what is the reason why Bitcoin is droping. but I guess its normal in a crypto world that there will be inflation and deflation. One thing I am sure of, maybe there are existing negative issue about Bitcoin.
SteinsGate

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:44:16 PM

Bitcoin is dropping because many altcoins are emerging dividing the volume of people using bitcoin. The transactions got slower and many people are holding so the value is not rising yet.

▮█    KRYLL    ▮█
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
Token sale start on Feb 7, 2018 (https://kryll.io/)
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:45:57 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

In my opinion, these criteria and those alleged causes, which are indicated in your message - do not need to be taken seriously. Bitcoin has its advantages, because of which it is supported by the community, and it is normal that the price rises and falls.
Coinlovertoo

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:51:05 PM

I think the main cause of bitcoin dropping is the fake news about bitcoin.
 some people who Are maybe  future investors are losing interest because they heard so much fake news on sicial medias,televisions and also to the radio stations .
They are easily distract..
BountyKorea

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:52:00 PM

Bitcoin just fall for no reason. Undecided Undecided Undecided
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:25:14 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

other reason also why bitcoin and other crypto  is dropping is due negativity spreading is social media and in news worlwide  that make peoples panic and selling their crypto in very low price.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

Bitcoin for now gets its values drop, but who cares that's only for a moment of time. There are a lot of controversys and that what's make bitcoin price drop, some investors are afraid to take chances.

JPablo

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:38:57 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

For me my friend Bitcoin is dropping because instead of people buying crypto they are now dump with it and got panic that the value will goes down.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:53:34 PM

I somewhat agree. People are really loosing interest to Bitcoin. That's why the price is going down. But in my opinion there are also some other reasons. First of all, it's huge price that doesn't let newbies buy Bitcoin, so bitcoins now literallty circulate between exchanges. Secondly, it's technical disadvantages of Bitcoin: slow speed, missing smart contract support, high fees. And thirdly, yes, it's passive dev team. Nothing is done to help it grow.   
Yes, this statement is true because it depends on the person if he/she is not capable in using Bitcoin and it is a shame to let go Bitcoin.
amirmrida

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:41:05 PM

Ups and downs is major principal of bitcoin.  All crypo   follow this rule. It is increase for down and down for increase. You should patient. Otherwise You lost huge.
therealwatcher

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:44:00 PM

Investors sometimes behave like a bunch of herd animals driven by emotions, and when one of the flocks gets spooked, the others also get spooked. But the hard fact is that  a lot of people have faith in bitcoin as it has successfully bounced back earlier. 
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:59:45 PM

Investors sometimes behave like a bunch of herd animals driven by emotions, and when one of the flocks gets spooked, the others also get spooked. But the hard fact is that  a lot of people have faith in bitcoin as it has successfully bounced back earlier. 
In the market that popular crypto exchange Binance has been hacked in an attempt to influence Viacoin’s price. Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) issued a statement  that cryptocurrency platforms should not be called by the name of exchanges since it creates an illusion of regulated activity.This affects the cost of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: