Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:03:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping:  (Read 3418 times)
elie_s

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:24:01 PM

Maybe it has dropped becoz a lot of people are selling becoz of the ru ours that the bitcoin bubble will explode and it value nothing in the future

•••     BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     •••
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:34:20 PM

Since the price of Bitcoin was the all-time high, it brought a huge number of newbie investors and now it is the time when experienced traders/investors sold their funds to buy in the dips, newbies are suffering. There is a risk of selling wave and thus the price is falling down. However and happy with the price movement happening in the market because of AttibeleAC stabilizer price for the long term and help for the long-term growth.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:35:04 PM

This is just pure nonsense..... Bitcoin doesn't need any of that due to the massive marketing on newspapers, news on the television etc The only reason why bitcoin is dropping are the problems that come from China and South Korea that are causing FUD. Bitcoin price was always affected by these kind of things. Once we pass this phase most probably people will come back and price will go back up to new all time highs

my opinion is same with you, bitcoin down because china and korea.
i heard the news of korea will also prohibit bitcoin in his country, problems like these that often cause bitcoin prices to drop dramatically.

Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

This all are kind of true. For the days where it feels like normal it usually drop down. Maybe the popularity of bitcoin is not that strong enough for bitcoin value continuously rise up rather than to drop down. Or may be there are people behind to this situation to have a big opportunity to buy and invest to bitcoin. But a little amount of time it will rise again back to its normal and stable value or could rise more again.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

I think this was after ununerstanded while situation in south korea, peoples temporary cashout their bitcoins and waiting results of regulation.
By the reason what this is 25% of total market cap, price going down, then panicing man dropped price more.

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
YzzyGo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

If he had the foresight to know all that then he should know that even with satoshi nakamoto, whoever he really is, taking command of how bitcoin should be handled it wouldn't really matter as the Bitcoin core group is now handling it. Best case scenario is they agree with him. Worst case is another fork. More divide and confusion. But I would be following Satoshi if that were the case.
romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

The reasons you mentioned are very much true. You forgot to mention about alt coins which are giving much better returns now.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:08:12 PM

the decrease of bitcoin may be due to the korea's pernyatan of bitcoin, because according to the news I read korea one of the biggest market number 3 so that it affects bitcoin price
cryptojoe

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:09:26 PM

It's already rising back. WIthout rebranding and new logo.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:13:08 PM

I think that too much money went into small coins.
When people started to realize that their value is somewhere close to zero, they tried to rescue what they could.
A lot of money left the crypto currency field, and that brought down the price of the big currencies as well.
If you combine that with the permanent rumors of bitcoin being banned or regulated in certain countries, you have a wave of fear that leads to the effects we have seen.

It's me!!!
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:15:46 PM

in 2017 there were many new people bought btc and many of them were newbie for cryptocurrency and then 2018 there were banned fud release by gov and then they sold btc.
monirmostafiz
Copper Member

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:22:22 PM

There are so many reasons why bitcoin is dropping, some intend to post more speculation that bitcoin will end. Even there are many speculation about it I am confident bitcoin will go to the moon. Although we cannot say when it would be but at this time lets observe the market.
yes i agree with you.now this time we need observe the market

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
CrimsonKitties

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:24:53 PM

Bitcoin is dropping maybe because it needs correction and some people got panic selling because bitcoin is droping. I also thinks that some bitcoin investors invest in alt coins to earn more bitcoin and try other coins.

My feeling too.  Some people got caught up in the mania after $10,000.  As the value started to drop from from around the $20k mark, those people that were late investors throwing money at it are probably being shaken out of the system. Long term holders who actually researched Bitcoin have a much different view in my opinion.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:25:00 PM

Also consider competition as to why bitcoins are dropping in price. With new coins coming out of the market, it is bound to happen. Investors will bite into alt coins and start selling bitcoins for them. Today's drop was caused by SKs regulation and a lot if panic selling when they heard the news.

redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:48:01 PM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Hard to admit but, sad to say, the things that this guy crypto ramd has said really has a bit of truth to it. But even so, we can never really say that this is enough to make bitcoin fall or in reverse, the reason why it is soaring up high. But what i am sure of is that it will continue to dominate the crypto world due to popularity. And if you ask every crupto person what is the first crypto currency he ever heard, he will say bitcoins. Which is why i still am into it(besides the fact that it has great ideologies amd angreat history).
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:50:27 PM

In my opinion, I think one of the reasons responsible for drop in the value of bitcoin is interference by government of nations. The policies they are trying to put in place to regulate bitcoin trade is actually posing threat which brings about FUD among the masses thereby leading to drop in price.

I would agree with you and yes all these coins seem to be cross linked but the one that should profit from more
government meddling is Ripple and it's fell as hard as the rest of them.

The South Korea story is what we are being feed but i know as fact that someone controls the mejia when it
comes to crypto-coins so my best guess is that just maybe USDT acts like a relay to pump new money into the
system but it's fake new money and is not held in reserve by anyone as real $USD

Huge fees when it comes to BTC is the elephant in the room so pick your slot machine and notice how other
slot machines that no one is playing suddenly make lots of noise to catch you attention without any logic
behind it

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:58:36 PM

I somewhat agree. People are really loosing interest to Bitcoin. That's why the price is going down. But in my opinion there are also some other reasons. First of all, it's huge price that doesn't let newbies buy Bitcoin, so bitcoins now literallty circulate between exchanges. Secondly, it's technical disadvantages of Bitcoin: slow speed, missing smart contract support, high fees. And thirdly, yes, it's passive dev team. Nothing is done to help it grow.   

Some people are losing interest but it doesn't change the fact that bitcoin is needed in crypto ecosystem so I think interest is not a main reason why it drops that severely. Another thing is there are alot of investors entering cryptoworld and before they indulge themself in other alternative crypto, they have to understand how bitcoin work. Maybe it is decreasing because of the huge selling of people who holds a lot and earns a lot last pump.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀