Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:41:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping:  (Read 3418 times)
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:57:39 PM

I think that is due to the demand of bitcoin buyers. Governments have stymied the development of bitcoin. They forbid bitcoin to work. Investors fear bitcoins will disappear so they do not buy bitcoin. Thus bitcoin prices are reduced.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:06:36 AM

Yes i agree some reason stated below.  Maybe the one reason is for being inbalance in the market.  Some of us didnot know the flow of exchanging bitcoin.  Some of them , their know how to sell bitcoin but few buy bitcoin.  I think why bitcoin is dropping is because of the demand.
olatslodi

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:45:36 AM

The downswing in Bitcoin price is due to the recent threats and issues coming from the government and banks. If Bitcoin is to be developed, Bitcoin must be accepted at a reduced rate. The problem is time and patience. Its drop in price is similar to any financial asset. It goes up and comes down. It's just part of life here in the cryptosphere.
madhabilota

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:55:59 AM

In my opinion, there are many reasons for bittakane dropping. Because there is no huge partnership space. Its price is very high, which is not possible by newcomers. The problem of technology, slow pace is complete. Some people are spreading propaganda about Bitcoin.
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:30:25 AM

Bitcoin dropping because of news but the market is recovering slowly thats a normal in market no need to panic

yes, I agree. Bitcoin price is going down because the negative news. It is affects demand of bitcoin. I think the market will rise soon.
cruzjoel12345

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:05:52 PM

Bitcoin is dumping is some of the weak hands people sell there holdings because of a single fake news. And other country banned bitcoin so some of the community remove. And the whales spread the fake news to make to buy if bitcoin will be dump.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:53:03 PM

some things that affect the bitcoin price drop: bitcoin mine closure, the ban on bitcoin is announced by a strong economy, the closing of the bitcoin market. the law of bidding applies also to bitcoin prices.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:08:10 PM

Theres a lot of reason why bitcoin's value is gong to drop,the fundamentals are stronger than technical analysis which is why we should be more focused with the fundamentals as it impacts a lot of traders in the market.Most importantly the trend of the market which would be the main reason why bitcoin's valie is goong to fail.

bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:14:51 PM

I think, the reason why bitcoin is down, especially at the beginning of this year is because of Bitcoin Legality issues.

The issue of legality is not really a new issue in the crypto world. However, the situation in early 2018 was critical, as a number of major countries inhabited the largest Bitcoin users, decided to end anonymity by demanding crypto exchanges providing customer data. Among these countries are India and Korea.

Not only that, countries such as China which in fact is the largest Bitcoin user origin after the United States, also declared the rules related to crypto since December 2017. No wonder then then why the price of Bitcoin down.
rhana_

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:33:28 AM

I somewhat agree. People are really loosing interest to Bitcoin. That's why the price is going down. But in my opinion there are also some other reasons. First of all, it's huge price that doesn't let newbies buy Bitcoin, so bitcoins now literallty circulate between exchanges. Secondly, it's technical disadvantages of Bitcoin: slow speed, missing smart contract support, high fees. And thirdly, yes, it's passive dev team. Nothing is done to help it grow.   
you are right, but one of the cause of the decline in the majority of virtual currency is a plan of the Chinese government increasingly tighten the transaction cryptocurrency in a country that, as well as investors monitor warning and a number of regulator and increasing crackdown on the market virtual currency in China.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:18:12 AM

I think the reasons why bitcoin is dropping it is because of the investors. When they see a bit of the value of bitcoin getting low they tend to sell their bitcoins because they are afraid to get a lesser value. So many bitcoins are being stock. For us to make the bitcoin value steady we need to avoid doubts in bitcoin and just need to they the risk so that it will not gonna get low once more.
stevenpn

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:34:59 AM

The price will rise, this is a temporary phenomenon. Bitcoin is growing regularly, and growth without falling is impossible. Bitcoin is used by more and more people and more money is invested, so we are waiting for the growth of bitcoin.
SocratesCO

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:46:05 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

sometimes because of news against btc and consequence few buyers. Also most of the newbie are afraid to buy but maybe on the otherside Pros are buying while btc on the cheap price and just hodl it... and they are right considering where the price at the moment.
Dr_Pizarro

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:07:19 PM

Bitcoin released a Lightning Network, which makes Bitcoin transactions very fast and very cheap. This is a super technology and bitcoin is developing. In my opinion, Bitcoin is very very long will be on the first place in the market of cryptocurrency.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:17:16 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

I think that was sarcastic tweet from cryptorand. Bitcoin always be bitcoin and always have high fluctuation on the price. Many factor why bitcoin drop the price and one of that factor is many false news about cryptocurrency world or false news about bitcoin

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:21:03 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 12:41:05 PM by marcbitcoins

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

I think these are not acceptable reasons for Bitcoin because for me Bitcoin don't need to be promote and to be advertise just to attract investors unlike the Altcoins that they will need to work hard just their coins to be well known to attract investments. Bitcoin or any form of investment is dropping if there is no real demand of it in which the people will not pour their investments to the coin or to the commodities. If this will happen then of course the market price will going to drop until it become no value at all.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:40:10 PM

Of course, there are many reasons for the current drop of bitcoin: the decision of some American banks to prohibit customers from buying credit cards from their credit cards, and pressure on the crypto industry in India, and the potential total ban on crypto-currency trading in China.

However, it is obvious that these events have become only a catalyst for the fall. Veterans of the industry can recall the hype of 2013, when bitcoin in the same short period of time grew almost 10 times from $ 130 to $ 1150 and soon collapsed.
multimix

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:39:34 PM

I think it's also as a  result of its decentralized and open source nature which sometimes cause lack of commitment on the part of the Dev community. I hope the Devs do something different to make bitcoin what it should be.
Njeliteng

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:56:20 PM

Probably due to bitcoin demand.
Because the government inhibits the development of bitcoint.
From there investors may be afraid to buy a bitcoint.
From where the possibility of bitcoin prices decreases
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:48:24 PM

all the listed reasons are not good enough, i just feel the reason why it drops is because of government fighting it thereby creating panic everywhere but surely it will bounce back in no distant time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: