Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:50:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping:  (Read 3418 times)
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:58:43 AM

The bad news are making negative impact on bitcoin and cryptocurrency prices. People have started selling their digital assets to secure themselves from big loss. As price is largely driven by faith and fear, so its falling continuously with continuous bad news one after another. So, huge news does affect the bitcoin price.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:06:07 AM

The bad news are making negative impact on bitcoin and cryptocurrency prices. People have started selling their digital assets to secure themselves from big loss. As price is largely driven by faith and fear, so its falling continuously with continuous bad news one after another. So, huge news does affect the bitcoin price.
The negative news around the market has been making the price fluctuations happen in large scale. The price has been fluctuating continuously, leading towards drop in value. When there is good support in the market automatically after the price fluctuations it will pump forward. Today morning positive growth has been experienced and now it has started to fall back.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:11:57 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

come one! team not doing bounties? not cool logo? it's about the speculation and market manipulation. Bitcoin will grow with the same logo and without bounty, I'm wondering what you will be writing then

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
sumit2103

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

Following are the main reasons for drop of bitcoin :

1. Fluctuation in prices is much more beyond expectations.
2. Bitcoin is still fighting for it's legal status.
3. Market is totally negative from news for the future of btc.
4. Investment is subjected to totally market risks.
5. Media is not coming forward to promote it.
6. Facebook have started the delete the promotional posts of bitcoin.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:30:20 AM

-They're taking a lot of money from the crypto stock market.
-If money is withdrawn from the market prices are falling instantly. This is the main reason why prices fall.
- Bitcoin is a certain number of coins. That's why it's valuable.
- Keep track of Marketcap. Millions of dollars are spent in a night. Prices are also falling instantly.
jame kotler

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:31:18 AM

In the world of investment in my opinion has become a natural thing about the rise and fall of a market price
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:45:06 AM

because all of the people think that bitcoin is scam otherwise people drop it  and Talks of crytocurrency ban by governments is contributing to the fall in prices
monacous

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:49:15 AM

i agree with this many of points, day by day public interest is increasing but bitcoin price down sometimes! it's not fair situation, and bitcoin also not using any smart-contract.
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

most of the Bitcoin in the world is owned by a tiny group of people. only 300–500 thousand Bitcoin change hands and a lot of big owners hold millions of Bitcoin. It is possible for the market to be manipulated.
Diniil

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

ELONCITY

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:16:05 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

I think the reason for the fall of bitcoin is that people lose interest in it, because they do not see prospects in it.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:18:26 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

The reasons mentioned above are correct, but some factors like wide hacks and a decline in interest because of the price drop really affects the pricing to. Not to mention, whale dumps and pumps that cause a lot of ripple in the investment scene. People should be ready for anything.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Dvmd lionel25

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:31:47 AM

Bitcoin price is dropping simply because there are so many people wants to sell there bitcoin and only few people only want to buy
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:38:02 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

There is also a point that is said by Crypto Rand. But certainly a lot of factors that cause the price of Bitcoin down. Like many investors who sell Bitcoin at cheap prices, the number of negative news about Bitcoin, and the number of countries that prohibit Bitcoin cause Bitcoin users are reduced in large quantities.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:41:48 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

All the reasons are right but the fact is that bitcoin price can never stable even if all the above mentioned are done
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:56:09 AM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

I am sure that you are aware that the price of the bitcoin depends on the supply and the demand. The reason why the price of the bitcoin is dropping is because the supply is greater than the demand in the cryptocurrency market.
member1

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:00:00 AM

Right, the hype has passed away and now many users buy or hold. Let's wait for the results of Consensus conference. It can affect rates greatly and bring some clarity
cryptojacklife

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:00:58 AM

The crypto market is still not matured and is going through a phase of understanding, experimentations, adoption. There is still a large part of the world which does not know about Bitcoins.

The crypto market was earlier more accessed by crypto lovers. However, over a period of time, large groups who play in the stocks and forex market are moving into the crypto market. The manipulations can be done (just my understanding) with the crypto market is just hovering around $400bn, which is a minuscule figure comparing to other financial channels of investments (like stocks, forex, mutual funds...).

There are some or other the fake news creating FUD, over hype of the situations which always keeps bitcoin prices fluctuating. Governments/Banks/Large Groups are making their moves to either ban, regulate or have a share of profits. People/Investors are definitely moved by the news.

Bitcoin has a huge number of followers/supporters across the world. However, trading is a different aspect vs technology and is a different ball game, which causes fluctuations.

Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:32:37 AM

the reason why the bitcoin goes down is because of bad news about bitcoin, bad news like bitcoin is banned in some countries.
but also because of the reduced enthusiasm to buy bitcoin because the price is very expensive, also be one reason why bitcoin decreased. if there is no bad news the price is also affordable, maybe bitcoin will rise again.
Mariadelan25

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:50:11 AM

Price of bitcoin is not predictable  it goes up and down Bitcoin investor know that this is not new to them .Even it goes up and down we everyone knows that bitcoin will soon increasing and they will not afraid when dropping of bitcoin happen again because they will know what the reason and what to do with it.
etherixdevs

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:08:32 AM

It increased so much in the last 12 months...And consequently, It may drop and grow, as anything with a value that depends on the "favour" (likes or dislikes) of people that may buy or sell it.
Not experts are now interested in BTC and crypto, this means the potential is growing but also the risk of "panic sales"!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: