Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:35:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping:  (Read 3411 times)
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:19:34 PM

This is where the temporary situation in south korea and people while their bitcoin cashout and wait for the results of the regulation. With 25% of the market capitalization, the price drops then hooked lower the price more. Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Morticio

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:53:51 PM

It's simple: firstly, we saw the rate at which bitcoin grew last year, and after each strong growth should be the same correction! In addition, large market players benefit from buying bitcoin cheaply, so they are trying to artificially underestimate its value!
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:04:45 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

your reasons above is not make sense. if bitcoin value fall because bitcoin logo not cool,
then it would not reaching current value. it would stay at 1 USD.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:13:43 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2018, 09:42:10 AM by t39

Breeding panic can not help. Of course the development model, the dependence on a limited number of people who can buy a huge shortage of bitcoin. The banking system, through its agents, can drown them in money, or intimidate them. Rechage pressure is not limited.
tesmark07

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:03:34 PM

I think why bitcoin is dropping. Due to the fake news, lack of promotions and  also expensive amount..
1. Because of fake news some persons are still not believing to the aptitudes of bitcoin . So instead of investing they are withdrawing their btc and convert it to cash.
2. We all know that the operation of bitcoin is not popular yet and they don't  want to expend their money for promoting btc.
3. And i think.they can't afford the value of bitcoin.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:29:47 PM
Merited by xvids (5)

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

I think it isn't really that way,
If you would look onto it you would know that bitcoin isn't dropping down ,
If you would compare it to when it was starting the bitcoin surely has rise up so high,
No huge news? There are lots of News about it and most of them are bad so that is what causing FUD to the investors,
Not enough airdrops I think you are just waiting to receive free money without doing something.
Not enough Phd graduates on the team? then why did the bitcoin become so strong that it even survive for a long time and why do investors continues to support it even if their isn't enough PhD graduates on the team?
Team not doing bounties?Why would they? the Bitcoin is being promoted from the social media and the forum and it is spreading fast in the internet why do they have to do bounties?
Logo is not cool? so what we are not investing in the picture or logo it is whats behind the Logo that counts ,
FUD is the main reason why the value of bitcoin is dropping down ,
The investors are the reason behind it they are selling their bitcoin so the demand for it is decreasing .

gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:16:44 PM

In the past, bitcoins have fallen because the cryptocurrency market is being adjusted to stabilize prices. This is the time to attract investors to buy bitcoin at a cheap price. Once stabilized, the cryptocurrency market will grow and I think the price of bitcoin will increase rapidly.
Goldenprog

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:40:44 PM

This happens because Cryptocurrency is used as the currency in the transaction. Or in other words, people use Bitcoin and the like to shop.
According to the data available, most Cryptocurrency players come from Asia, such as China and South Korea. Considering there is a big religious day celebrated by people in Asia, the Lunar New Year, millions of people in Asia deal with Cryptocurrency. This makes the Cryptocurrency coin circulating in the market so that its value becomes lower because it is easy to obtain
Varavu

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:47:26 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

I think lots of negative spreaders are roaming around this forum and social websites. If we banned or not bother about those negative spreaders, Bitcoin price will be always in sky moon. It will keep on going. So i suggest everyone to trust bitcoin.
ericmalik

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:05:01 PM

I think until the bitcoin is not approved by all the governments its rate will decrease.on the other hand there are lot of fake news so people are getting scared to invest in it.
TrolWolf

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:15:16 PM

İt is necessary to look at this subject only from the point of not  bitcoin.It is influenced by everything because it is so easy to enter the market.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN

pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:25:47 PM

In my opinion bitcoin has decreased as you hear the bad news about this digital currency that makes traders panicked to immediately sell its assets but if someone is able to be patient and wait for the exchange rate to rise surely losses can be avoided.

orangy

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:27:24 PM

- Not enough airdrops
- Logo is not cool

The recent decline in bitcoin is mainly related to the strengthening of supervision.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:58:03 PM

Many factors influence the decline of bitcoins, regulators, negative news, false negative news, in order to reduce the cost of bitcoins for those who will benefit from it. This market manages whales and large corporations, they can be useful to them.
There is also an impact with that but we must take note as well that we are also part of the behavior of the price, so whatever we are doing has a little impact with the price change, so we should also be part of the growing in it by telling this good news to people and letting them ignore about the negative news on it.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:04:25 PM

The reason why it is dropping down is because of the holders or bitcoin users who are selling it off,
We are the responsible for the fluctuation of the price since we all know that the price of Crypto currencies depend solely on the stocks and demands so we are the one's who are doing it,it is not the government the news are just the trigger and we are the one who is pulling it.

ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

well, in general, I have to admit, that the situation is much better then it was a month ago, right?!
and if bitcoin will stay at this price at least two - three month this will lead to stabilization of the market and then to potential growth to 30-35K in the Autumn
 Cool
chirst adam94

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:19:58 PM

i agree with this many of points, day by day public interest is increasing but bitcoin price down sometimes! it's not fair situation, and bitcoin also not using any smart-contract.
UrsoNomato

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:29:15 PM

Bitcoin is a totally normal variable currency, what is happening
buburjelly

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:37:38 PM

I also admit that the current condition of the market is better than a few months ago. Bitcoin prices tend to move steadily at the price of $9000- $9200 and bitcoin market volume is still low compared to when pumping in December last year. The decline factor last month as investors shifted their assets from bitcoin to altcoins such as Populous, Eos, and others. we are just waiting for the right time for investors to re-enter the bitcoin market for next price pumping.
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:38:31 PM

I think it's a normal process from the bitcoin's too rapid growth. The value will be adjusted to create a balanced effect. In addition, the figures show that bitcoin and crypto tend to decrease at the start of the new year. Bans from some governments have an impact on prices, but that's not a big deal for bitcoins and crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: