Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:04:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons why Bitcoin is droping:  (Read 3415 times)
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:33:35 AM

I see only one reason why Bitcoin is twitching. I do not agree with the fact that the price is falling, it is correction after a recent impulse for purchases and I do not believe that now Bitcoin will fall below $ 8500. I am sure that the price will soon go further to conquer new peaks. With the statement that interest in Bitcoin ceases, - absolutely do not agree. Maybe, more precisely, that this interest is trying to reduce the sharks of the crypto-currency market, in order to purchase cheaper. Yes, Bitcoin has drawbacks and there are coins more advanced than Bitcoin - but this does not prevent digital gold from being in first place in the huge number of coins of the crypto-currency market, several years in a row.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:40:07 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

Just to add, in fact countries from around the world have started prohibiting the utilization of bitcoin as they see it as something that may potentially harm or threat the society. Its decentralized and volatile nature make skeptical for individuals to invest.
Technically, without the intervention and presence of Satoshi, bitcoin has been slowly fading into the spotlight, to be overshadowed by altcoins in the market. Hopefully in the future, the government would start adapting and embracing principles that may develop furthermore the cryptocurrency world.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gitotedjo

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:34:39 AM

From the tweet, it has a point too. With very expensive bitcoin prices, the beginners will certainly think twice about buying it, moreover, they have not enough control of crypto, they still have a fear if it has issued big capital but not get the benefits. The value of bitcoin has decreased since many people sell bitcoins on a large scale. It makes the demand for bitcoin to decrease drastically so that it affects the price that comes down.
chard lie

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:07:39 AM

I think it's also as a  result of its decentralized and open source nature which sometimes cause lack of commitment on the part of the Dev community. I hope the Devs do something different to make bitcoin what it should be.
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:07:17 AM

Probably because bitcoin is boring (?) so many are no longer interested in bitcoin and have an impact on decreasing demand. Or is it supposed to be bitcoin dropping, the stage that must be passed so as not to happen bubble, I think.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:59:30 AM

Reasons why #Bitcoin is droping:

- Not a single rebrand since 2009
- No "huge news" or "strategic partnerships"
- Not enough airdrops
- Not enough PhD graduates on the team
- Team not doing bounties...
- Logo is not cool
- Satoshi is not being communicative

This was tweeted by person named Crypto Rand, what do you think about his tweet . I think these reasons always exit but Bitcoin is still very expensive, I would like to know your thoughts on this

I think the reasons why Btc is dropping it is a direct result of the investors. When they see a touch of the estimation of Btc getting low they tend to sell their Btc on the grounds that they are hesitant to get a lesser esteem. Such huge numbers of Btc are being stock. For us to make the Btc esteem relentless we have to stay away from questions in Btc and simply need to they the hazard so it won't going to get low again.
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:33:16 AM

You kind of agree. People really lose interest in Bitcoin. That's why the price is down. But in your opinion there are also some other reasons. First of all it's a great price that does not let beginners buy Bitcoin so Bitcoin is now literally circulating among the exchanges. Many reasons why Bitcoin is declining, some intend to post more speculation that Bitcoin will end. In fact there is a lot of speculation about it I'm sure bitcoin will go to the moon.
fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:37:14 AM

Big whales are playing their "trading" games. Those people, who consider Bitcoin being totally independent and decentralized (meaning that one person or group of people cannot significantly influence the price on the market) are not totally correct. We will see such fluctuations for a long time until a new solution will be discovered. Bitcoin still has a lot of disadvantages and I hope we can solve them.
MakLampir

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:42:08 AM

I think it's also as a  result of its decentralized and open source nature which sometimes cause lack of commitment on the part of the Dev community. I hope the Devs do something different to make bitcoin what it should be.
david roman

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:54:24 AM

I think that is due to the demand of bitcoin buyers. Governments have stymied the development of bitcoin. They forbid bitcoin to work. Investors fear bitcoins will disappear so they do not buy bitcoin. Thus bitcoin prices are reduced.
naldal barcelona

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:04:05 AM

Bitcoin dropped in due to many factors, including the amount of news that cornered bitcoin with a variety of reasons. It caused a reduction in market confidence, resulting in large sales amounts. That's what really makes the value of bitcoin down dramatically.
hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:04:21 AM

on the basis of its expensive bitcoin but at the time when there is a country that denounced bitcoin then bitcoin prices tend to fall as market demand declines.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

Nobuaki Kobayashi is the most important reason why the BTC exchange rates are dropping even now (along with BCH). This guy is dumping thousands of coins in to the major exchanges every day and this is supposed to go on for many months from now.
hatha way

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:43:11 AM

Bitcoin is falling due to reduced bitcoin buyer demand. due to the impact of the nation banned bitcoin activity. Many big corporations forbid bitcoin operations. This impact on the psychology of bitcoin buyers should make bitcoin prices fall.
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

Bitcoin decreases as the user's interest in digital money begins to shift to other types of digital money such as Ripple, Litecoin, to Ethereum. Although these Bitcoin competitors are not very popular, they are said to have a potential that is not inferior to Bitcoin.
The reason why the prices is dropping because of fake issues and the investors are afraid to invest back on bitcoin.I think prices on bitcoin consider as our advantage also to buy more coin and wait until the prices recovered as long as we have good strategies still we can get good moneys.
TehJoker

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:10:39 AM

in my opinion, there is only one reason for the dropping down of Bitcoin, that is legality. there are too many people who are arguing about cryptocurrency and blockchain. But i believe in long-term, all people will accept Bitcoin as the official currency
Aprilperez1

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

Bitcoin dropping because of the fake news. Some users doing panic selling to prevent from the news and take out from risk their money. Some country banned bitcoin so some users will stop buying and selling bitcoin but the community is still strong.
Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:28:57 AM

BTC is not dropping, it just natural correction
seafoodgirl

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:48:20 AM

Bitcoin dropping because of news but the market is recovering slowly thats a normal in market no need to panic

I agree with this, one of the reason why bitcoin is dropping is because of media/news. I once saw a news in one of the networks here in the Philippines that talks about bitcoin as a scam, according to them many people will invest and in the long run they will discover that those are just a scam. But if Government will help to control and stabilize bitcoin, bitcoin will go up and forward as the time passes by.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:13:59 AM

I think bitcoin is falling due to the drop in investor numbers. Many countries like Russia, China, India ... forbid bitcoin activity. This is bad news that people do not want to buy bitcoin. So bitcoin prices fell sharply.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: