Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:44:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 163 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018  (Read 189213 times)
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:30:29 PM

Maybe I think in this year I'll chooes Ethereum because since days Bitcoin has on going dump and Ethereum taking advantage to step up but i takes many years to beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency. But i preffered for now is Ethereum because its price was extremely shock. Still these two are great competetors
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:34:25 PM

Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?

Why not both? That two coin will boom this 2018. But for more ROI go for ethereum, since ethereum is still undervalued compare to the price of bitcoin now. But if you want for long term, go divide your funds in that two coins and sell when you are already happy.

My strategy is going to be to use both also but probably more along the lines of Bitcoin for the early months of 2018 and Ethereum in the later months, the price of bitcoin is too low for me right now to not invest in it and keep the funds in it, Ethereum I believe in more strongly but I think it will take a bit of time off after the increases in recent months.

Bitcoinlady86

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

I will go for ETH.
frendzona

Activity: 324
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:38:02 PM

Why not both? That two coin will boom this 2018. But for more ROI go for ethereum, since ethereum is still undervalued compare to the price of bitcoin now. But if you want for long term, go divide your funds in that two coins and sell when you are already happy.

My strategy is going to be to use both also but probably more along the lines of Bitcoin for the early months of 2018 and Ethereum in the later months, the price of bitcoin is too low for me right now to not invest in it and keep the funds in it, Ethereum I believe in more strongly but I think it will take a bit of time off after the increases in recent months.
There will be new good coins. But among these two giants we need both. For the long-term.
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:39:01 PM

I think Bitcoin will remain at the top of the market.
But still I guess Ethereum will have the highest rise in price this year.
I bet on Ethereum.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

We can never give up both. We will have both of them to save ourselves. But the growth potential of ETH is better than BTC. For maximum profit, I'm now planning to go with ETH in a bigger percentage.
Sanderion

Activity: 434

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

Maybe I think in this year I'll chooes Ethereum because since days Bitcoin has on going dump and Ethereum taking advantage to step up but i takes many years to beat Bitcoin. Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrency. But i preffered for now is Ethereum because its price was extremely shock. Still these two are great competetors

Cmon, both Ethereum and Bitcoin has a lot of problems, they can't handle that number of users. The best quality of Bitcoin - his reliability. It can be used to make large transactions, but not micro payments. And lightning network wouldn't change that. Ethereum's network died after i dapp - crypto kitties! It can't scale = it has no future.

Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:45:52 PM

I would chose BTC over ETH anytime. Even now, ETH is looking quite over-priced, and at the same time Bitcoin has lost close to 40% of its value during the past 2-3 weeks. I am not witnessing any real growth in terms of ETH users. But the Bitcoin user-base is increasing slowly and steadily, despite all the negative government actions in South Korea and China.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

I prefer Ethereum & it will be huge potential crypto in 2018.ETH price rapidly go to the increasing.Within 3 months more than 150% pumping.Something confused about BTC because price a lot of reducing.But I hope it will be pump in February.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:55:09 PM

For me both because BTC and ETH have potential this year they are rapidly increasing so it's nice to invest or buy to these two coins don't hesitate to get. BTC is the pioneer compare to ETH they have their own value if I were you I will choose both. Everybody knows about these two coins they are popular in this forum because of rapidly increasing.

tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:22:16 PM

I think BTC still rule in 2018. Because some of new investor only knows about bitcoin for invest. So bitcoin will take the lead this year.
But, for many years onwards, ETH will take the rule, cause so many investor know about the benefit
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:53:23 PM

I say try Ethereum this year. Experts say that, "Ethereum is [currently] known as the strongest, most resilient of the [cryptocurrency] networks". The resilience ethereum has shown while other cryptocurrencies are dropping is indicative that ethereum is “the next safe haven.” What’s made it more resilient is the ecosystem and the governance of ethereum are much more positive in their approach than Bitcoin. This year it will move from proof of work to proof of stake.
giantrobot

Activity: 564

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:59:08 PM

Ether is a 3-year "digital age". This is also the closest opponent of bitcoin. The fact is that regardless of the rate of growth in value, it is also "too fast, too dangerous" like Bitcoin, but most public opinion does not pay much attention to ether as with bitcoin. I think ether will have more potential than bitcoin in the future
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

In fact, investors have a strong belief in bitcoin because the currency has risen in value over the "terrible" rate in recent years.
However, in recent times the digital ether has also surpassed all of the major growth indicators in the market. Accordingly, the growth rate of Ether in 2017 exceeded 3800%, the growth rate of Bitcoin was 311%, the Dow Jones index increased 12% and Nasdaq increased 18%. It is possible that the Ether has greater potential than bitcoin
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:08:49 PM

I think BTC still rule in 2018. Because some of new investor only knows about bitcoin for invest. So bitcoin will take the lead this year.
But, for many years onwards, ETH will take the rule, cause so many investor know about the benefit
I think bitcoin will still grow well this year because the crypto market is getting huge support from other markets, but bitcoin will not grow as strong as 2017. For Ethereum I Recognizing that 2018 will be the year that ETH will do great things that bitcoin has done in the past year. ETH is improving significantly and with the trend of ICO investment is very hot now, ETH can completely breakthrough in 2018. If I choose to invest in bitcoin and eth in 2018 I will choose ETH.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:12:52 PM

Both are open source digital and are often used in non-identifying transactions.
Copper ether even has "digital currency" more than the digital currency of bitcoin.
Although both currencies operate on a technology platform called blockchain, many believe that Ether's technology is better than bitcoin.
So ether is more popular
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

I think ETH is the most valuable and most efficient cryptocurrency in the world. They are serving infrastructure for the ICO's and sure, Vitalin...
Many people believe in bitcoin because its value is so much higher, also many investors are going to invest because of the belief they can get much profit. But if think ethereum is also good coin to hold because in all cryptocurrency, it is the most popular altcoin and higher value than the others. And ethereum is the second best to bitcoin.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

i think people are worried about btc i mean to say they are not trusting anymore on btc just saying whatever they are thinking on  their mind people who are connected with btc and other alt coin, i think they doesn't know differences between ethereum and bitcoin want to tell them just focus ones more ethereum is good but not will grow up then btc just see the chart of trading section also there they can get if they are heaving experience of trading section and investment first should think about it then explain to other about the differences between ethereum and btc,  both are good in my opinion will good both of coins in 2018.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:16:09 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum were really like scratching each other in competition in this early 2018 and I can't even decide what will be a better currency this year to invest at. Bitcoin had a terrible start this year, but it slowly recovers now week by week. It is not yet sort of "stable" to invest at but I think it will continue its ride to the 20000 US Dollars. Ethereum has been growing a lot lately due to new coins being introduced in the market for finance purposes. Generally, I would suggest to invest more in Ethereum but don't miss out investing a bit in Bitcoin because I think it will start growing again next month.
leeyunseong91

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

I still choose ethereum. because I think the movement is stable and the price keeps increasing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 163 »
  Print  

Jump to: