Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:50:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 163 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018  (Read 189212 times)
hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:19:58 PM

certainly they will have bright future. Look at 2017 development you will know why. They are used more and more in the life now. China cant beat them.

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:22:35 PM

i think and hope in 2018 be the ethereum year. i wish, eth price reach 40% of bitcoin price. its good for eth holder Grin
but, i know eth have good chance and future. and maybe no other altcoin will compete eth. but who knows

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:27:49 PM

i think people are worried about btc i mean to say they are not trusting anymore on btc just saying whatever they are thinking on  their mind people who are connected with btc and other alt coin, i think they doesn't know differences between ethereum and bitcoin want to tell them just focus ones more ethereum is good but not will grow up then btc just see the chart of trading section also there they can get if they are heaving experience of trading section and investment first should think about it then explain to other about the differences between ethereum and btc,  both are good in my opinion will good both of coins in 2018.

In 2018, bitcoin and other coins will undergo a pump market like a bullish market, I guess. This will last the year and 2019 will be more important. Then 2020 will be the block halving year for bitcoin, that will change everything!
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:30:27 PM

Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?

for me, eth price is cheaper than bitcoin. so I will only invest on eth. I know, bitcoin value will continue to grow, but the problem is big enough value for me to buy. so i opted for eth. i think eth will bring profit in this year. and I am sure.

bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:32:21 PM

I choose bitcoin. Because this is good time for buy bitcoin when value going down and i believe if bitcoin value will going up again in february. You can hold bitcoin from now.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:36:13 PM

Bitcoin and Etherum bithr are like the father and mother of cryptocurrency.i think bitcoin and eth both will increase too much in 2018 but i will support eth more than btc.As btc is the king of cryptocurrency but the transaction fees of btc is very high and transaction speed is  too much less than btc.in other way eth transaction is too much fast and the transaction fees is very less.so i think more people will invest in eth than the btc.so i think eth will rule on cryptoworld in 2018.
grek_al

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:55:56 AM

I think ETH will be the king of 2018 because goverments all over the world are paying too much attetion on how to control Bitcoin but they forget that there is another coin that could be using as another "Bitcoin" is Etherum.

The Chinese goverment want to introduce restrictive measures to crypto exchanges, and South Korea is trying to take the crypto-exchange industry under the state control. It says about all the crypto currency and not about one bitcoin. And these news affect negatively on all coins
mr_denz

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:01:52 AM

I like both coins, bitcoin and etherum will still dominate the coins in 2018.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:04:06 AM

Both, but I prefer Ethereum. It will very likely be moving to proof of stake this year, amongst other improvements. Ethereum without bottlenecks and with ever-increasing adoption would give a big price increase.

Both are stable and promissing and the price is very good run but i will choose etherium.
Why? Because etherium is still low price so it can be easier to be double in price and we will get profit.
tam cheng

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:13:00 AM

To me, both. With BTC: all people know it, and it is the base coin to buy and conrvert to other altcoins.
With ETH: more and more people know it, price is higher and higher. this coin is one of the best coin in 2018 too.
Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:28:57 AM

I think the eth will be more desirable, because eth is the main facility for token sale and the price is still very affordable.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:41:13 AM

for me, eth price is cheaper than bitcoin. so I will only invest on eth. I know, bitcoin value will continue to grow, but the problem is big enough value for me to buy. so i opted for eth. i think eth will bring profit in this year. and I am sure.
well those who both early last year they already gain a lot i used to remember eth only value 300$ and what we speculate is to break 500$ now in this
early month of this year we already seen double or more than double from last year's value what do we expect this year will be much higher than that
as per the situation both will bring huge profits after some time, btc still in its downfall and eth still progressing so expect more from this two coins.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:41:42 AM

As the price of them moves now, I probably choose ethereum for 2018. I think that the rapidly crash down of bitcoin price will make investors to pull out their investments and now, as we can see, ethereum price goes up smoothly. That's why I think ethereum will be in this year. Just hold on to ethereum because it may change the scene.
AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:07:25 AM

I think ETH is the most valuable and most efficient cryptocurrency in the world. They are serving infrastructure for the ICO's and sure, Vitalin...
Many people believe in bitcoin because its value is so much higher, also many investors are going to invest because of the belief they can get much profit. But if think ethereum is also good coin to hold because in all cryptocurrency, it is the most popular altcoin and higher value than the others. And ethereum is the second best to bitcoin.

im not an investor but im a holder of bitcoin and that is what i think , that bitcoin will gain in the long run so i hold , and when it comes to eth i dont have it as of now due to its price but if there is a prediction that eth will be left all the alts behind maybe i will start buying eth now.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:12:15 AM

Both digital currencies are very stable and are the top 2 digital currencies in the cryptoworld. But BTC is evidently on top with the highest market cap, price, and dominance. Even bitcoin plummets down, i still pick bitcoin to rule this year.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:14:27 AM

Why people are keep on making these threads that are comparing bitcoin and ethereum? Both are great coins and there's no need to choose any of them. If you are an investor, you'll take both and will diversify your money to some other alts as well. Both coin will rule 2018 and we are still in the period of speculating but after months, you'll see both of them skyrocketing.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:15:32 AM

I think the eth will be more desirable, because eth is the main facility for token sale and the price is still very affordable.

maybe if we have limit funds, we can choose ethereum than bitcoin but it is not because ethereum is using for many projects but it's because the price of ethereum is not too expensive to buy and I think ethereum is worth too like the other coins. but I will still choose bitcoin for the coins that will rule in 2018 because bitcoin is still far from the other coins and people still save their bitcoin until the price is increase higher.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:17:50 AM

if it is going to for reputation and price, it is still gonna be for bitcoin, but if it is for popularity and stability, for me it is gonna be ethereum, because will see how stable ethereum is and the wide range of its support in a certain platform. And also, cryptokitties is now fixed so that ethereum is going to stand up against all others. But still it depends on what will happen in the crypto market,there's still no certain result in this kind of situation, let's just wait and see what will happen in the future specially this year 2018.
noonc

Activity: 111
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:20:57 AM

I think there will be a lot of things that may be BTC or ETH rule, it is possible to rule together, and more likely to come out a more potential coin to replace the BTC and ETH.
But to be sure, the future of the cryptocurrency world will get better.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:25:30 AM

I still think that this year would still be for Bitcoin.
However, the Ethereum would not stay far from it. I think Ethereum would also increase it's value in due time maybe 2019 or 2020.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 163 »
  Print  

Jump to: