Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:54:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥[ANN] [TGE] - 🔵GIF token by SOCIFI - SPONSORED DATA Ecosystem/Marketplace💥  (Read 48741 times)
GIFbySOCIFI-Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 300
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:22:43 PM

Why would advertisers want to use your platform except from the obvious, the users are not it?

Why are you superior to Google and Facebook?

Because Google or Facebook simply do not give you the data in the first place, so you're not even able to connect to Facebook and Google to see any ads.

Unlike Internet.org, which is an initiative lead by Facebook to provide free access to a few internet sites via phones to people in third world countries who might not otherwise have affordable access to the internet, our users will have access to the WHOLE internet, not just a few sites chosen by Facebook.

Another problem of Facebook's project is that it is it does not allow the use of HTTPS which endangers its user's privacy and greatly limiting some of the things they can safely do online (e.g. online banking, online shopping, etc).

Also, our SES Solution is simply superior in the terms of advertisement. Take a look at our product paper here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B16wHRja8doNQThBNDlvY3ZGSUU/view
We will be launching a video soon for all to see how it works and differs from classic Ads.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
izay

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:54:38 PM

There are lots of bounties offered by socifi very soon. This must be interesting and i should not missed to participate on it. Bounties are really amazing. We can earn free tokens here and that is really great. Having them help us to earn money by doing simple tasks that help advertised the project as exchange.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:32:01 AM

SOCIFI is an exciting platform where we can engage with the sponsored content and get GIFs rewards and redeem for sponsored data and other sponsored data and services. I believe SOCIFI will get easily populated as it bring more opportunities.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:51:27 AM

We see Global clients with SOCIFI, also Socifi APP provider has a new monetization opportunity which really kept me a huge excitement, simply by offering rewards and sponsorship's. The new revenue stream and network utilization.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:10:39 AM

You have a great vision about this project. I believe you just s3lected the right team to develop your project. Good luck!
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:27:11 AM

the project looks big and with all those 13 person work on it, I was assuming that will get popular in few days, but I checked the social media still a few followers, you need to start bounty program soon in order to get supporters. I think the project is ready, people just need to know about it.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:19:02 AM

the project looks big and with all those 13 person work on it, I was assuming that will get popular in few days, but I checked the social media still a few followers, you need to start bounty program soon in order to get supporters. I think the project is ready, people just need to know about it.
I agree, also if possible just include an airdrop which can add on for the popularity of this project. Also, I appreciate that their mission is to unlock the potential of free sponsored data and to help to create an open, transparent and fair marketplace.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:04:59 AM

I believe that this project has every chance of achieving success in this field! Plus, they have updated the company's generosity and you just look at how many projects and in what areas they will disseminate information about their project. And videos and just blogs. So there is no doubt!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:58:25 AM

Looks solid....what about bounty?

Hello!

we will be launching the bounty program very soon, but in general, we will offer bounty in following areas:

1.   Translation Campaign - $2000-3000 GIF equivalent
2.   Telegram Referral Link Campaign - $100 GIF equivalent
3.   Referral Link Campaign – 5% of contributions excluding bonuses, GIF based
4.   Video Campaign – 5% + Extra Effort Rewards
5.   Blog Campaign – 5% + Extra Effort Rewards
6.   Bitcointalk Signature Campaign – stakes from $550 000 GIF equivalent
7.   Facebook Signature Campaign – up to $10 000 GIF equivalent
8.   Creative Ideas Campaign – up to $3000 GIF equivalent + extra reward for viral idea
9.   Community Management Help Campaign – up to $5000 GIF equivalent
10.   Influencers Campaign – individual reward

Should you have any more questions, feel free to post them either here or join our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/SocifiGif
A good bounty company, I like it when a lot of the company's signature is. But maybe the developer was mistaken, since $ 10 for the company of telegrams is very small.
Tell me please when exactly the campaign of generosity begins? The choice in my opinion is very large and it's very good, any user can choose a campaign for himself.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:02:21 AM

now ı can see also the images in Ann Thread  Cool    too much competition in this sector, but looks like a strong and experienced team with good sponsors/partners.

I would like to take part in bounty campaign. Please confirm my reservation for german and turkish translations.

regards

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:42:48 AM

SOCIFI is a great project that come to exist here in the community of crypto currency. This is a great project that holds a really great platform. SOCIFI really deserves a suport from the people. I am glad to this project especially to the team working on it. Because, by participating in the SOCIFI ICO, we are not only investing in the technology, but we are investing in our future, a fair, secure, and sustainable future. I am hoping for more people to come to this project, especially serious investors that will invest to SOCIFI. I am looking forward to the success of this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:06:49 AM

SOCIFI is a great project that come to exist here in the community of crypto currency. This is a great project that holds a really great platform. SOCIFI really deserves a suport from the people. I am glad to this project especially to the team working on it. Because, by participating in the SOCIFI ICO, we are not only investing in the technology, but we are investing in our future, a fair, secure, and sustainable future. I am hoping for more people to come to this project, especially serious investors that will invest to SOCIFI. I am looking forward to the success of this project.
What a great job from SOCIFI isn't it? Let those supporters will invest on SOCIFI and participate on SOCIFI bounty to make this thread will get much attention from people.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:17:15 AM

This project has very strong partners. If they support such a project, then it really is good. It remains only to follow the news
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:36:51 AM

Hello, we are pleased with your interest, bounty program is loosely covered in the list, that has been posted here many times now, the official bounty ANN will likely be released tomorrow. We will airdrop tokens to the current and new clients of the marketplace to increase user adoption.

And yes it is free WiFi and mobile internet for everyone including data marketplace (P2P data exchange through the use of GIF token).

Yes, our partners truly are top class especially TATA Communications a GEMA, there are hardly stronger partners in telecom business one could ask for and we are proud to be working with them.

Thank you for the wonderful update, for now, the admin. Hoping the improvement of this project will continue and we will support and promote this project.

Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:42:17 AM

I believe that this project has every chance of achieving success in this field! Plus, they have updated the company's generosity and you just look at how many projects and in what areas they will disseminate information about their project. And videos and just blogs. So there is no doubt!

I agree, this project deserved a success as they adopt blockchain technology that they will lower all  transactions in operational costs, increase the speed of transactions, creates open transparent and fair marketplace. I hope a great success on this project.
It seems to me now a project that uses fast transactions with a small comassy is doomed to success. Good luck.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
GIFbySOCIFI-Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 300
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:50:03 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 12:22:10 PM by GIFbySOCIFI-Official

Wow. These are the clients that is involved with this project? They're trusting this project? Those are big corporations. then it only means one thing. SOCIFI is a big deal and an opportunity that we shouldn't just let it pass. We should participate, make a movement to be with them. Would your trusted partners will also be the ones to endorse your project or you'll be the one to endorse them with the project? This is really amazing. how did the big corporations been part of your project, please share it to the community.

Hello,

a lot of big announcements are coming soon, interviews with our partners and endorsements. Here is an example of GEMA MEA mentioning us on their website: https://www.gemamea.com/carrier-solutions/.
Stay tuned on our Telegram community chat for all the details and you may also ask the team any questions you have.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:17:15 PM

Wow. These are the clients that is involved with this project? They're trusting this project? Those are big corporations. then it only means one thing. SOCIFI is a big deal and an opportunity that we shouldn't just let it pass. We should participate, make a movement to be with them. Would your trusted partners will also be the ones to endorse your project or you'll be the one to endorse them with the project? This is really amazing. how did the big corporations been part of your project, please share it to the community.

Hello,

a lot of big announcements are coming soon, interviews with our partners and endorsements. Stay tuned on our Telegram community chat for all the details and you may also ask the team any questions you have.

Nice dev, thank you for being active and always updating us about the status of this project. Looking forward for more developments and announcements of this project. Good luck and keep up the good work.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:55:16 PM

This is a very massive project supported by many big companies which has made a good base for the development of the company. They have also been supported by many peoples here and have a very great aim behind creating this soifi tokens. I think they will have a huge sale and they will get some angel investors to support them due to their higher potential.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:02:30 PM

You are right, but this project is not totally unique and a lot of same project already existed now. I just want to know what are the advantages in joining socifi compared to other projects with same features? Also what are the plans of socifi to increase popularity?

feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:04:59 PM

Big team behind this project, 16 persons as core team and 8 persons as advisers and everything looks professional, this is a good sign. I'll install the SOCIFI Engagement Solution when it released in my country, I read that first stage in Africa and I didn't see EU ! when it's going to be global?

Hello,

please take a look at out Whitepaper https://gif.network/#whitepaper

You may find Roadmap in section 10.1.
Global deployment is scheduled for Q4 2019.
"Q4 2019 - Launch of Decentralized & Open Sourced SES Marketplace running on
the smart contract blockchain technology." That means Global deployment as well. SOCIFI currently operates in many EU countries already.
You have a very long time in the road map for development, do not you fear competition? I think in our time everything can happen quickly.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: