Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:42:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥[ANN] [TGE] - 🔵GIF token by SOCIFI - SPONSORED DATA Ecosystem/Marketplace💥  (Read 48741 times)
GIFbySOCIFI-Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 300
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:50:19 PM

Does the team have a bounty company for the telegram? I consider it very effective to attract users through telegram.

Yes, we do. We have Telegram referral links. Just sign up on the website and you will get your ref links soon after that.

No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:01:52 PM

Core Team in your website is great, experienced and also all with linkedin accounts.

But why did u choose Medium to advertise your bounty campaign?  Bitcointalk Bounty Thread is more effective. Should we have to get all the bounty details from Medium ?   Roll Eyes

Hi, our Bounty thread is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2758875.0 check it out :-).

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:06:13 PM

SOCIFI has a great potential for the community. I will surely make a big difference for the enrichment of the crypto currency community. The SOCIFI has a great partner in its business and I believe that peoplr will realized that SOCIFI is a project that worth trust and is secure for investments. So, goodluck to this project and of course to the whole team working on it. I am really looking forward for the success of this project.
I agree, this project is very convincing having a giant companies throughout the whole world. As I read in the advocacy and platforms it makes me amazed that this project is very important to our society.
I will support your recalls. I read some information about the participants of the designers command and looked up as well bounty branch and I can say with confidence that I entirely trust project. Successes!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 03:06:44 PM

This project has some great business partners. I believe this has a very bright future and will be a success someday.
Probably the best ico after matrix the team idea is really solid and tend to capture people with lots of ways to pay back good implementation system and nice team work

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:18:27 PM

Core Team in your website is great, experienced and also all with linkedin accounts.

But why did u choose Medium to advertise your bounty campaign?  Bitcointalk Bounty Thread is more effective. Should we have to get all the bounty details from Medium ?   Roll Eyes

Hi, our Bounty thread is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2758875.0 check it out :-).
Nice. I have do research and read all information about your project now. After research, maybe i will have plan join our bounty Smiley. Awesome project about data Smiley

Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

Nice. I have do research and read all information about your project now. After research, maybe i will have plan join our bounty Smiley. Awesome project about data Smiley
You should surely give this project a try by atleast joining their bounty programs as the amount of tokens you will get into the bounty campaigns will be pretty good after the launche of the ICO. Everything must go fine in this project.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:43:12 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 03:41:20 PM by mr.charming

This project has some great business partners. I believe this has a very bright future and will be a success someday.

Well that's a good news if they have good partners to support their project. I am also waiting for there new unique features and improvements.

You are right, it will be a good news if the project will have more business partners. I just hope that the ico will be successful and also hoping that they will fulfill all their plans.
Yes u also seen that the project have very good parteners.so we can tell that this project is very promising.i hope this project will get more investeros into the future.i just joined the bounty campaign.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:00:12 PM

I think it is a big project..big big company are clints here..there will be big profit if you join here...so investors you can join here & get great benefit..
I myself have not seen it yet, but I would believe if the team were able to make this project much in demand and get a lot of investors.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 07:40:37 PM

Hello, thank you for your positive response, we appreciate it. Our team really is working hard to get everything in place. Securing partnerships to help us realize our vision is and important part of our job and we are proud and joyful to have had the opportunity to start working with such notable brands like TATA Communications and GEMA MEA, but of course, all our are partners are great and there are specific reasons for deciding to partner with them. We are likewise honored they have chosen us to partner with and expand their vision and services as well. There will be more information about partnerships coming soon, stay tuned.

Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:06:24 PM

Many people recommend that project. I should read Whitepaper, I think. I will maybe participate in the ICO, after I do a research.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:12:41 PM

I think it is a big project..big big company are clints here..there will be big profit if you join here...so investors you can join here & get great benefit..
I myself have not seen it yet, but I would believe if the team were able to make this project much in demand and get a lot of investors.
They will surely get a good amount of investors as they look like a very promising and trustworthy project which can give its investors a massive profit from their investment in this project. They all have a very good management and marketing team which can lead them to a great support from the community and success of the project.
That's true that the team have a very good management system which investors will likely to have in a project. As this praltform is still developing and making sure they have a good partners, we can say that the team is seriously doing their jobs to make this platform better in the future.
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:39:27 PM

Having a lots of offered bounty helps on the easy advertisement of one program. Instead of paying advertising company, they let people know that bounties are available and here you can earn tokens from them in exchange of some little tasks with regards to spreading informations about the said project. This SOCIFI really does their first step to achieved their goal. Having this kind of bounties helps them to interact the crypto society and get engage on their community.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:58:43 PM

Hello, thank you for your positive response, we appreciate it. Our team really is working hard to get everything in place. Securing partnerships to help us realize our vision is and important part of our job and we are proud and joyful to have had the opportunity to start working with such notable brands like TATA Communications and GEMA MEA, but of course, all our are partners are great and there are specific reasons for deciding to partner with them. We are likewise honored they have chosen us to partner with and expand their vision and services as well. There will be more information about partnerships coming soon, stay tuned.
Well, we'll wait for your latest announcements and I'll keep an eye on your platform because I can say that your team is busy doing some improvement about your platform. Also, I am hoping that the team can find a better and reliable partner because I see a potential with the platform.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:17:06 PM

I really think it is much better to pay freelancers or individual promoters to help in the promotional campaign because it is a good start to interact with its supporters. It's like hitting two birds with one stone. That's what their goal anyway, to reach a huge audience. Now it won't only get the attention of its future users as its audience but also its promoters. 
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:06:16 AM

SOCIFI is very interesting as it launching a block chain based marketplace for sponsored data and other sponsored products and services their block chain Eco system which is fully transparent eco system with auditable transactions and no hidden fees is a great benefit with SOCIFI.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:25:16 AM

SOCIFI looks like a huge experienced platform as we notice their team are more professional with excellent skill set also it had a good and big company with great road map of various sponsors in the market place.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:43:21 AM

SOCIFI solution is focused on subscribers engagement on daily basis and allows Sponsor to join and target its audience and that's what makes SOCIFI difference from its competitors ( aquto & WowBox ).
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:44:39 AM

Well that's a good news if they have good partners to support their project. I am also waiting for there new unique features and improvements.

You are right, it will be a good news if the project will have more business partners. I just hope that the ico will be successful and also hoping that they will fulfill all their plans.
Of course, every project with a lot of business partners are likely to succeed. With the support from the investors and if they get the funds they need, all of the plans are surely to succeed.

Agreed with this, like what they say: "The more the merrier! Cheesy" so we expect them to give us new unique features and improvements as we expect others will be joining to this that will help and support the creator for a better project!
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:21:14 AM

Reading the details of this project looks realy promising. Can you link your youtube video presentstion as well.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:43:26 AM

Reading the details of this project looks realy promising. Can you link your youtube video presentstion as well.

Yes this very promising project, hopefully in this project a lot more participation of participants who would like to join in this project. because of the highly influential participant's participation to make this project better and more developed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: