Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:57:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥[ANN] [TGE] - 🔵GIF token by SOCIFI - SPONSORED DATA Ecosystem/Marketplace💥  (Read 48741 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

Smiley I have seriously about why SOCIFI token using "GIF" as a symbol. It is look like a GIF - Graphics Interchange Format Or Generate Information Factory?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:41:22 PM

Having a Sponsored Data will surely boost internet users and the advertising revenue. A lot of people will be reached by advertising products that are meant for them. Will there be an AI that will be used in the System?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:03:32 PM

This project has some great business partners. I believe this has a very bright future and will be a success someday.
Yes i see that microsoft,uber,tata and coco cola like all famous and successful company are bussinesa partner of this project.so i belive that this project will definitely acheive the great success in future.i wish good luck to all the team members.
Having that kind of brand as partners in this platform will surely attract more investors. The team is doing their best to make this platform perfect and will run smoothly. Also, I'll keep an eye on this project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:32:41 PM

Socifi sounds great and I see lots of members willing to join the bounty program which by the way has a well thought out look.
Absolutely agree, very generous bounty, if I have time to join the company of signatures. I would like to participate
considering partnership and the work they have done all along you should probably make time for this because is going to worth the effort definitely.

Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:18:23 PM

Having been able to create this kind of project here in the community of crypto currency is a great deal. This is a great project that holds a really great platform and goal. SOCIFI really deserves a continuous support through its success. I am glad to this project especially to the team working on it. Because, by participating in the SOCIFI ICO, we are not only investing in the technology, but we are investing in our future, a fair, secure, and sustainable future. I am hoping for more investors to come to this project, especially serious investors that will invest seriously to SOCIFI. I am looking forward to the success of this project.
From your point of view it seems that this project intention to the community is to help their future become more sustainable. Hopefully as what you've just explain many will support this platforms.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:42:36 PM

Having been able to create this kind of project here in the community of crypto currency is a great deal. This is a great project that holds a really great platform and goal. SOCIFI really deserves a continuous support through its success. I am glad to this project especially to the team working on it. Because, by participating in the SOCIFI ICO, we are not only investing in the technology, but we are investing in our future, a fair, secure, and sustainable future. I am hoping for more investors to come to this project, especially serious investors that will invest seriously to SOCIFI. I am looking forward to the success of this project.
Greats point. We are participate at one project which involved in Sponsored Data. About 67 countries. almost of them are Asia countries, right?

izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:50:06 PM

Does the bounty started already? If yes, may i have the link so I can participate in your program. Giving bounties is really in demand in crypto society as they have free tokens from it. However, most rewardee just dump their hold token once it has value and never wait for the right price of a coin. They get it free so they just dump it as fast as that.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
locolive

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:16:51 PM

Does the bounty started already? If yes, may i have the link so I can participate in your program. Giving bounties is really in demand in crypto society as they have free tokens from it. However, most rewardee just dump their hold token once it has value and never wait for the right price of a coin. They get it free so they just dump it as fast as that.

Check this thread for bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2758875.0
GIFbySOCIFI-Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 300
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 02:00:00 AM

We would like to thank everyone for such a tremendous feedback!

More than 1000 people joined our whitelist in the past 8 days and we have launched the KYC registration portal
https://gif.network/sign-up/index.html

Our team is now in Miami at the North American Bitcoin Conference to promote our ICO.

Stayed tuned for the upcoming announcements on our Telegram group!

Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:09:35 AM

The project looks promising. But I want to ask clarifying questions: will all the bounty's ampania be available for this project?
Check this link you will find bounty campaign for this project.
Bounty thread link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2758875.0
Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:18:52 AM

The project looks promising. But I want to ask clarifying questions: will all the bounty's ampania be available for this project?
I agree with you this project looks very promising I will see the development of trust in this project, hopefully successfully.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:17:02 AM

I agree with you this project looks very promising I will see the development of trust in this project, hopefully successfully.
the project has good prospects as it is very a pity to miss, hopefully, many participants and investors who join with this project.
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:37:54 AM

the project has good prospects as it is very a pity to miss, hopefully, many participants and investors who join with this project.
I think with a lot of support given to this project, it will also be able to facilitate the project attracted the attention of many investors. I really wish the best for this project progress. hopefully this project can give good luck.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:03:20 AM

I think with a lot of support given to this project, it will also be able to facilitate the project attracted the attention of many investors. I really wish the best for this project progress. hopefully this project can give good luck.
I also saw this project has a lot of support from many parties if a project has a lot of support as it will be easier to get what he has planned.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:50:04 AM

I also saw this project has a lot of support from many parties if a project has a lot of support as it will be easier to get what he has planned.
I agree with you, have a lot of support is very important for the progress of the project. I also hope this project will evolve going forward. Hopefully this project will be able to bring a bright future in the future. success for this project.
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:05:44 AM

I agree with you, have a lot of support is very important for the progress of the project. I also hope this project will evolve going forward. Hopefully this project will be able to bring a bright future in the future. success for this project.
all will surely want this project successfully, the team stayed on in this project should work well to get support from investors so join the national program this project. the project is very interesting, good luck for his future.

Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:42:33 AM

An interesting project, an interesting bounty company, but I think we need to allocate more money to the developer for a company of social networks and telegram.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:39:33 AM

Support is one thing, but investing in a project is completely different. Only investment will raise the project, which everyone so supports.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:05:20 AM

Yes, we hope that socifi project will be successful in the coming months. This project needs more supporters to promote it and to get many investors that will join the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:20:28 AM

An interesting project, an interesting bounty company, but I think we need to allocate more money to the developer for a company of social networks and telegram.
Agree, this project is having many potentials because of their project is interesting as well as their bounty project. Will looking forward to seeing this project in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: