Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥[ANN] [TGE] - 🔵GIF token by SOCIFI - SPONSORED DATA Ecosystem/Marketplace💥  (Read 48741 times)
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:49:17 AM

The road map, white paper look well designed and qualitatively planned. I can conclude that the team has experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:26:40 AM

The road map, white paper look well designed and qualitatively planned. I can conclude that the team has experience.
SOCIFI had a deserving professional team behind performing excellent agile innovations on board and we could experience huge opportunities of gifts. Hope it hit moon.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:39:34 AM

An interesting project, an interesting bounty company, but I think we need to allocate more money to the developer for a company of social networks and telegram.
Why do you think that this project has little advertising on social networks? The project is still young and is actively developing in the right direction, I think they will succeed.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:41:04 AM

Theres realy a great promise of success this coin is offering because the project is also partnered with known andcsuccessful businesses.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:05:16 AM

Socifi sounds great and I see lots of members willing to join the bounty program which by the way has a well thought out look.

This is a good way so they will be many who will promote and advertise these project for its own good. Well pretty sure there will critics of these project.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

The project looks promising. But I want to ask clarifying questions: will all the bounty's ampania be available for this project?
Check this link you will find bounty campaign for this project.
Bounty thread link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2758875.0
I agree with you this project looks very promising I will see the development of trust in this project, hopefully successfully.
the project has good prospects as it is very a pity to miss, hopefully, many participants and investors who join with this project.
I think with a lot of support given to this project, it will also be able to facilitate the project attracted the attention of many investors. I really wish the best for this project progress. hopefully this project can give good luck.
I also saw this project has a lot of support from many parties if a project has a lot of support as it will be easier to get what he has planned.
True it has alot of supporters and thier community is getting bigger along with that this project also has big business partners behind its back.
Yes, due to the bussines partnerts they have and their supporting comapny many people are trustng in this project and also innvesting in this as this is a worth investing project. They can give a great opportunitys to the investors and their supprtors. They are getting more supporters every day which will surely lead them to a huge success in the future.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:45:21 AM

GIF token by SOCIFI - KYC registration portal launched !! signup here: https://gif.network/sign-up/index.html

ICO is ongoing from January 24th till February 13th.
$100 = 5,462 GIF Tokens

looks great,  I think this is one of the "you must join or cry baby" project. I think I am going to participate 5462 GIF Tokens today ... just recommend you to do the same if u dont want to cry after the ICO  Roll Eyes
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:30:50 AM

The project looks promising. But I want to ask clarifying questions: will all the bounty's ampania be available for this project?
Check this link you will find bounty campaign for this project.
Bounty thread link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2758875.0
I agree with you this project looks very promising I will see the development of trust in this project, hopefully successfully.
the project has good prospects as it is very a pity to miss, hopefully, many participants and investors who join with this project.
I think with a lot of support given to this project, it will also be able to facilitate the project attracted the attention of many investors. I really wish the best for this project progress. hopefully this project can give good luck.
I also saw this project has a lot of support from many parties if a project has a lot of support as it will be easier to get what he has planned.
I agree with you, have a lot of support is very important for the progress of the project. I also hope this project will evolve going forward. Hopefully this project will be able to bring a bright future in the future. success for this project.
Definitely, the more supporters the high chance of this project to its success. As this project adopt the blockchain technology which by using blockchain for all our transactions will lower the operational costs, increase the speed of transactions, creates open transparent and fair marketplace.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:49:11 AM

Looks solid....what about bounty?

Hello!

we will be launching the bounty program very soon, but in general, we will offer bounty in following areas:

1.   Translation Campaign - $2000-3000 GIF equivalent
2.   Telegram Referral Link Campaign - $100 GIF equivalent
3.   Referral Link Campaign – 5% of contributions excluding bonuses, GIF based
4.   Video Campaign – 5% + Extra Effort Rewards
5.   Blog Campaign – 5% + Extra Effort Rewards
6.   Bitcointalk Signature Campaign – stakes from $550 000 GIF equivalent
7.   Facebook Signature Campaign – up to $10 000 GIF equivalent
8.   Creative Ideas Campaign – up to $3000 GIF equivalent + extra reward for viral idea
9.   Community Management Help Campaign – up to $5000 GIF equivalent
10.   Influencers Campaign – individual reward

Should you have any more questions, feel free to post them either here or join our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/SocifiGif

Hello, is there any bitcointalk thread link about your bounty? How will you monitor the progress of the bounty campaign and is there any spreadsheets available now?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
GIFbySOCIFI-Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 300
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:07:07 PM

Hello!

we will be launching the bounty program very soon, but in general, we will offer bounty in following areas:

8.   Creative Ideas Campaign – up to $3000 GIF equivalent + extra reward for viral idea

Should you have any more questions, feel free to post them either here or join our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/SocifiGif

Hello, is there any bitcointalk thread link about your bounty? How will you monitor the progress of the bounty campaign and is there any spreadsheets available now?

Hello, the bitcointalk bounty thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2758875.0 and the bounty will be monitored by our bounty manager.

If you want to know more about the bounty and get answers quickly, please join our Telegram bounty channel:

https://t.me/joinchat/GgLrM0enSf6smiZ7uirIWA

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:07:43 PM

I understand that the developer has made an ecosystem for sponsors, but I'm wondering, is this such a big business?
Yes, this a very great project and can get a large number of investors from its support and other marketing skills. They have a good amount of professional peoples working with them which is a great sign of development and future success of the project. I think they will get great demand in the future.
Sounds interesting to me and probably this platform will have a place in the future. They have a great team which investors wanted to have so that they can be sure the project is legit and taken by serious people.
GIFbySOCIFI-Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 300
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 12:09:10 PM

Hello, we are happy to let you know that things are going according to plan. So far we have:

Updated the smart contracts for token
    Successfully launched the whitelist presale campaign with KYC process
    Updated ICO alerts
    Have 2000+ subscribers to our whitelist
    Received letters of reference from two of our partners
    Entered negotiations with one big exchange

And are also pleased to inform you that core part of our team is currently in Miami for Bitcoin Conference to promote our ICO, learn and make new friends.

To stay in the loop or have all your questions answered join our Telegram chat:

https://t.me/joinchat/GsR_DUm_PvPNevdthIeCgw

KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:23:20 PM

Hello, we are happy to let you know that things are going according to plan. So far we have:

Updated ICO alerts

And are also pleased to inform you that core part of our team is currently in Miami for Bitcoin Conference to promote our ICO, learn and make new friends.

Wow, I see the team is actively working, do not tell on which exchanges are scheduled listing? Good luck to the project!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:49:32 PM

Hello!

Yeah especially the telegram bounty seems interesting with the whole $100 worth of tokens to be given away for pretty much nothing lol (just join and stay)
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

Updated ICO alerts

This is great, knowing the platform has gaining more supporters and investors so the possibility of the ICO to success is really a  big percentage. This latest announcements will make investors to really join in this project with no doubts. So, keep up the good work guys.
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:44:53 PM

Reading the details of this project looks realy promising. Can you link your youtube video presentstion as well.
I agree, very convincing project which somehow we need further details. I appreciate their features that they will able those people get the ability to communicate better with their families and friends, they get more access to education.

Yes, they have a good features and a lot of plans for this project, I just hope that they can all fulfill this plans. The best way to do this is to have a very nice advertising strategies.
You're right, another unique ICO project that give big help to create an open,transparent and fair marketplace. Also, I'm so amazed on their different achievements that can gain trust to those investors having a brilliant mind of the to have this amazing project

Indeed, I also have views and opinions similar to yours here. The project has a complete team structure and is proficient in their respective fields. And a number of advisors who are also well known in their profesional skills. Likewise, the long journey in establishing this company since 2014, shows their readiness in meeting market needs and deploying ICO.
It's just fine when there are professionals in the team, they will not only make a good product, but they will be able to apply it correctly and efficiently.
And not only that they will be efficient but when they are professionals in the team, they already have a solutions ready when problems or troubles might come or might be face by the project. Just like experts, they are the ones who we truly are thankful for. Without them, the concept of the project would be just completely shattered. That's why professionals are not just good in having ideas but they are the ones who really do the work to have a successful project
Professionals in any business are necessary, they are needed both at the time of development and for the implementation of their work for use. Good luck everyone!

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
vivavivu

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:51:49 PM

Hello!

Hello, the bitcointalk bounty thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2758875.0 and the bounty will be monitored by our bounty manager.

If you want to know more about the bounty and get answers quickly, please join our Telegram bounty channel:

https://t.me/joinchat/GgLrM0enSf6smiZ7uirIWA
Greats! Already join GIF official and bounty telegram group. Hope i can support and earn some GIF by this way Smiley
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:09:35 PM

Bounty Referring telegram budget is only $100 equal to GIF? this should be more. I wants to refer 300 plus users of my team.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:05:17 PM

This project has some great business partners. I believe this has a very bright future and will be a success someday.
What serious partners supported a given project? Give please proofs, I want to look up closely and to study this moment, it is remarkable that good support emerged!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:02:05 PM

Bounty Referring telegram budget is only $100 equal to GIF? this should be more. I wants to refer 300 plus users of my team.
You can then privately message the team about it and i am sure they will find out a good way out of it. GIF project is really great and can surely have good profits in the future. It would really be a good marketplace for all the crypto users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: