Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥[ANN] [TGE] - 🔵GIF token by SOCIFI - SPONSORED DATA Ecosystem/Marketplace💥  (Read 48755 times)
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:11:00 PM

Looks solid....what about bounty?

Hello!

we will be launching the bounty program very soon, but in general, we will offer bounty in following areas:

1.   Translation Campaign - $2000-3000 GIF equivalent
2.   Telegram Referral Link Campaign - $100 GIF equivalent
3.   Referral Link Campaign – 5% of contributions excluding bonuses, GIF based
4.   Video Campaign – 5% + Extra Effort Rewards
5.   Blog Campaign – 5% + Extra Effort Rewards
6.   Bitcointalk Signature Campaign – stakes from $550 000 GIF equivalent
7.   Facebook Signature Campaign – up to $10 000 GIF equivalent
8.   Creative Ideas Campaign – up to $3000 GIF equivalent + extra reward for viral idea
9.   Community Management Help Campaign – up to $5000 GIF equivalent
10.   Influencers Campaign – individual reward

Should you have any more questions, feel free to post them either here or join our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/SocifiGif

excuse me, sir. if possible, when will the project signature campaign be held?

Hello, the signature campaign is being prepared as we speak, you can join our Telegam channel for bounty and our bounty manager will give you more details about it.

https://t.me/joinchat/Gyzew0enSf464jN8MQde2A
I joined the telegram channel already , do you guys have a telegram group where members could disccuse and talk ! Also really excited to join the Translation campaign ,because the payment seems amazing in it.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:37:47 PM

SOCIFI sparking with its launch in the crypto world by attracting with its better opportunities to grab people attention and we see huge supporters sharing the word SOCIFI, we are much amazed with the free Wi-Fi for participating.
For me is kinda of basically getting you to the use of the coin so it will introduce people to the crypto world and that can set them up to begin from there so i think it will be a nice addition to already running platform

maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:47:08 PM

What I like about Socify is that they are already a quite big company. As they wrote in the main post, they operate in 67 countries, that is a lot. I think we can trust them.
GIFbySOCIFI-Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 300
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:37:03 PM

Looks solid....what about bounty?

Hello!

we will be launching the bounty program very soon, but in general, we will offer bounty in following areas:

1.   Translation Campaign - $2000-3000 GIF equivalent
2.   Telegram Referral Link Campaign - $100 GIF equivalent
3.   Referral Link Campaign – 5% of contributions excluding bonuses, GIF based
4.   Video Campaign – 5% + Extra Effort Rewards
5.   Blog Campaign – 5% + Extra Effort Rewards
6.   Bitcointalk Signature Campaign – stakes from $550 000 GIF equivalent
7.   Facebook Signature Campaign – up to $10 000 GIF equivalent
8.   Creative Ideas Campaign – up to $3000 GIF equivalent + extra reward for viral idea
9.   Community Management Help Campaign – up to $5000 GIF equivalent
10.   Influencers Campaign – individual reward

Should you have any more questions, feel free to post them either here or join our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/SocifiGif
There won't be twitter Campaign? That's sad that not all of the popular social networks would be on your list of bounty programs but I guess people should try out new types of campaigns that you only have. Does SOCIFI have reddit or linkedin account we can follow?

Hello, thank you for your interest. We do not have a twitter campaign, but you can follow us or retweet our posts if you like us. As to reddit we do have a subreddit, which is yet to grow and linked we also do have, but is not our main channel of communication. For official info please follow us on Twitter, FB, Telegram and here on Bitcointalk.

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/giftoken/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SOCIFI
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/socifi/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SOCIFI/
Telegram chat: https://t.me/joinchat/GsR_DUm_PvPNevdthIeCgw
Telegram announcement: https://t.me/SocifiGif

to erzascarlet_30: if you have some ideas about Twitter, you can contact us in our bounty telegram channel and let us know your ideas, if we like it, we may work something out:)

https://t.me/joinchat/Gyzew0enSf464jN8MQde2A

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:59:38 PM

Since this project has a lot of business partners, I think subscribers won't get bored in the advertisements. Are they going to use an AI to make the advertisement get close as much as possible to a subscribers preferences?
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:11:03 PM

Socifi landed running, and yes that happens when you have the type of partners they have. They started off rightly, the idea is great, and I wish them great finish. Goodluck
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:35:15 PM

Rewarding by providing mobile data is quite a good idea, but many people already have their own "packet of megabytes" and do not need more.

What country are you from? I think that you are only looking at part of the world, if you look more widely, a small number of people still have cheap internet access.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:47:22 PM

Amazed with the platform SOCIFI as it is globally recognized company launching a blockchain based market space for sponsored data and we see their white papers and road map where they bring great plans and in result we observe they have the global clients who are brand business makers.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:37:10 PM

It can be seen that this project has many business partners, it gives an ominous start to the project in its endeavors. you fellows!
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1157

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:29:40 PM

GIF by SOCIFI ICO postponed, new time schedule on Friday, January 26, 2018.
https://medium.com/socifi-gif/gif-by-socifi-ico-postponed-ac2e36ec3217

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:51:48 AM

It can be seen that this project has many business partners, it gives an ominous start to the project in its endeavors. you fellows!
a good start to this project. and certainly the team here definitely is preparing something ripe for developing this project in order to become a growing project.

Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:07:42 AM

a good start to this project. and certainly the team here definitely is preparing something ripe for developing this project in order to become a growing project.
I also feel like it, the team of this project did have to prepare something really nice to reach the success of this project, so there will be many investors who join to help for the success of this project.
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:22:45 AM

I also feel like it, the team of this project did have to prepare something really nice to reach the success of this project, so there will be many investors who join to help for the success of this project.
I agree with you, but have a lot of support and can attract the attention of many investors, all also depends on how they are promoting this project. hopefully the project can progress forward.
crosswhite

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:56:51 AM

I agree with you, but have a lot of support and can attract the attention of many investors, all also depends on how they are promoting this project. hopefully the project can progress forward.
promote the project by as good as possible in order to attract the attention of many investors. this project is indeed a good one if it can be developed in the future. I expect the best for the success of the project.

4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:57:59 AM

Interestingly enough, the offer of free data services to access services already registered just by installing this app on a smart phone.

I think the token GIF will be a token in the future. by targeting selected clients with big names like microsoft, uber, coca-cola etc. will certainly be more crowded, and attract investors will be high
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:49:23 AM

--------Hello, everyone there has been an important update.---------

We have decided to postpone the start of the ICO due to several reasons. We have outlined them in this post https://medium.com/socifi-gif/gif-by-socifi-ico-postponed-ac2e36ec3217 and the exact date will be announced on Friday.

We will use this extra time, to ensure the verification process is done correctly and with most care and quality, as we do not wish to do things hastily and half-way. Also we will be able to update everyone on our partnerships, let them learn more about our project and give the market time to recover.

Thank you for your strong support, we are doing our best to live up to the expectations and deliver on our promise.

Corosian

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:09:19 PM

Socifi twitter blowing up Smiley
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:29:16 AM

Official new ICO start date will be in about 3-6 weeks. I would guess that it is not the ideal moment to start any ico because of the recent dip of btc.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 06:09:40 PM

Hello, everyone!

------IMPORTANT UPDATE-------

We have announced the new date for the ICO and it is 22nd February.

Be sure to check our countdown clock on our website: https://gif.network/

Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:16:49 PM

Thank you for update. Do you have any MVP? I think, it's will be very good for success your ICO. Thank you for any answer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: