Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:16:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥[ANN] [TGE] - 🔵GIF token by SOCIFI - SPONSORED DATA Ecosystem/Marketplace💥  (Read 48741 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:24:17 PM

Official new ICO start date will be in about 3-6 weeks. I would guess that it is not the ideal moment to start any ico because of the recent dip of btc.
but neither do I think to start ico I think it's okay because many will start its ico as well.

Maybe the devs have valid reasons why they re-scheduled the official ico. I just hope that by re-scheduling it the project will have enough time to improves the development and to increase their popularity.
Whatever there reasons, what we can do for now is to make some deep review of their whitepaper and what are the possibilities that this project can offer. 6 weeks is too long to wait so we have more time to decide and take note of this kind of platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:37:06 PM

do you have any proofs that Coca Cola, Uber is already your client? This is something very unique and important, if these companies already interacting with you in client level and needs to be proved.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

Official new ICO start date will be in about 3-6 weeks. I would guess that it is not the ideal moment to start any ico because of the recent dip of btc.

You are right, all cryptos are down now so many will hold and will not sell their coins until it recover. So better to reschedule icos when bitcoin price recover again.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:02:56 PM

UPDATE!!! CONTEST MEME GIF TOKEN by SOCIFI!!

REWARD $1000 in GIF TOKEN
- 1ST PRIZE = 500$ in GIF TOKEN
- 2ND PRIZE = 350$ in GIF TOKEN
- 3RD PRIZE = 150$ in GIF TOKEN

Rules:
- create a meme related to GIF, share it, collect likes and retweets.
- Meme picture must contain : GIF TOKEN logo, nothing sex related or racist.
- Tweet must contain : #GIF #TOKEN by #SOCIFI #ICO #ETH

1 point per like and 1,5 point per retweet.

>>>CONTEST END : 25 FEBRUARY 2018<<<

Hello! How to join in this contest? We only post it on twitter right? Where do we submit our work? Does this depends on how many tweets you get with your submission or you will pick who is the winner? Thanks

Hello, yes you can either post it on your Twitter and send us a link to our Telegram bounty channel https://t.me/joinchat/Gyzew0enSf464jN8MQde2A or our Discord channel https://discordapp.com/invite/XCq7jc3 . You can do the same with Facebook. We will then share your post.
A unique contest your created Smiley Surely it will attract more people to know you're platform if the meme created are being used too in the campaign(to give some fun) what will happen if both the highest points earned are the same? Will the most retweet wins?

What an interesting contest you have there. This is will likely attract more investors for sure. But why Facebook is not included in the promotion? Is because of the supposed ban?
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:32:06 PM

do you have any proofs that Coca Cola, Uber is already your client? This is something very unique and important, if these companies already interacting with you in client level and needs to be proved.

You're definitely right mate, having their know client and big company, we make inspired to have this great project. Hoping for the up coming update of this project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

Rules:

This kind of contest will attract more attention, maybe social media that uses a lot of memes like 9gag will be a good site to post a funny meme. Won't you consider upvotes from such site as additional points?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:27:50 PM

but neither do I think to start ico I think it's okay because many will start its ico as well.

If its reschedule then maybe the devs have enough reasons why it happened. 3 -6 weeks is not that long to wait, it can still help the project to have more advertising and promotions.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:10:11 PM

Where did you see this information? If they collaborated with such well-known companies, the news would be on the site, that they are partners.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:17:53 PM

Where did you see this information? If they collaborated with such well-known companies, the news would be on the site, that they are partners.

Coca Cola, Microsoft, Uber are their influential clients as said which means SIFI ecosystem will influence these clients ? as its a world wide project there could be global clients.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:21:01 PM

It's a fairly major hit for any potential investors though since they'll be pumping way more BTC number wise for the same amount as compared to normal
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:26:24 PM

Rules:

Hello! How to join in this contest? We only post it on twitter right? Where do we submit our work? Does this depends on how many tweets you get with your submission or you will pick who is the winner? Thanks

Hello, yes you can either post it on your Twitter and send us a link to our Telegram bounty channel https://t.me/joinchat/Gyzew0enSf464jN8MQde2A or our Discord channel https://discordapp.com/invite/XCq7jc3 . You can do the same with Facebook. We will then share your post.
A unique contest your created Smiley Surely it will attract more people to know you're platform if the meme created are being used too in the campaign(to give some fun) what will happen if both the highest points earned are the same? Will the most retweet wins?
Different idea for popularisation token, as well as for opportunity to receive a little to the people who are able to work with graphic editors. Thank you for the opportunity.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:58:16 PM

the way is see this thing here is it basically depends on the platform and how they intend to plan their ico because there where icos going on even during the dip and they are doing fine

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:38:49 PM

The token supply of socify is 5,000,000,000 and the base price per token is $.0165, will it increase its value overtime if theres alot of token supply?
Yes I totally understand and agree to work condition here , even in worst situation which has a probability of less than 1 percent , it will gather funds of 500000 for the team.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:16:58 PM

The token supply of socify is 5,000,000,000 and the base price per token is $.0165, will it increase its value overtime if theres alot of token supply?
Yes I totally understand and agree to work condition here , even in worst situation which has a probability of less than 1 percent , it will gather funds of 500000 for the team.
SOCIFI advertising by influencing the audience with its launch on choosing 10 ways including the rewards there will be obviously an expected crowd but how the base price per token is $.0165 will there be any changes if BTC/ETH price had any fluctuations ? also if the allocated token supply is reached any additional tokens allocated ?
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:25:14 PM

As i know, SOCIFI ultimate goal is for every smartphone owner to be able to install the SOCIFI Engagement Solution (SES) and cover their mobile data expenses by interacting with the sponsored content, so a lot of people using smartphone nowadays, and i think SOCIFI will be big project at the future, awesome!
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:49:01 PM

Nowadays, we all know that almost all the people around the globe are having their smartphone with them and smartphones are very common in todays era. So, of one of the goal of SOCIFI is to have this installed and used b more users, it has a great opportunity awaiting and for the SOCIFI and I was looking forward to it.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:03:29 PM

You can find it on page 1 of this thread, or on their website and in their whitepaper, right here: https://gif.network/

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:09:01 PM

Are we have any bounty for increasing SOCIFI community at now? Not official Bounty i see at : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2758875.msg28179337#msg28179337. 2 week more for ICO ending :| Don't have much time to join!

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:17:18 PM

You can find it on page 1 of this thread, or on their website and in their whitepaper, right here: https://gif.network/
in fact SOCIFI has very strong and stable partners. This gives the project much more strength and confidence in achieving its goal. This is especially good for investors who, having learned about partner relations with such serious business sharks, will invest more confidently in the development of this project.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:18:12 PM

Are we have any bounty for increasing SOCIFI community at now? Not official Bounty i see at : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2758875.msg28179337#msg28179337. 2 week more for ICO ending :| Don't have much time to join!

You are welcome to join in the bounty which is listed what you require any other bounty or could you list us explaining what you are exactly looking in detail so we could look into it too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: