Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:44:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥[ANN] [TGE] - 🔵GIF token by SOCIFI - SPONSORED DATA Ecosystem/Marketplace💥  (Read 48741 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:08:36 AM

Is this just a development project or do you already know that a global free wi-fi download will happen soon? I'm interested in knowing and will be convinced that this is true. There is little activity in the project, it's embarrassing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:40:47 AM

As I understand, one of main goals of SOCIFI is to provide a free WI-FI. There are already many projects in this area; I hope you will take your niche.
Free Wi-fi? What kind of project is that? I really loved to have a project in the world like this! But, how about its security? Most of the free wi-fi are not completely secured by hackers.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:20:13 PM

As I understand, one of main goals of SOCIFI is to provide a free WI-FI. There are already many projects in this area; I hope you will take your niche.
Free Wi-fi? What kind of project is that? I really loved to have a project in the world like this! But, how about its security? Most of the free wi-fi are not completely secured by hackers.
It's not wifi but a data which will be sponsored by advertisers and other apps. There have been apps around the market who can offer free data with simple tasks like inviting friends and using the app itself on a daily basis.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:26:49 PM

Im still wondering how they will established free wi-fi across the globe. The idea is quite fascinating because it gives a free services which I understand in the introduction. Also, I think this is also about an online store because I see that there is a marketplace?

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:57:47 PM

There are a lot of people who want to misguide or even scam you. Please, be careful. We offer you this simple guide on the basics of security precautions when investing in a TGE.

Thanks for this, agree with you that there are a lot of people not only in SOCIFI community but also in other projects that wants to scam people. I feel pity  that they're doing it for the sake of getting something with no sweat. This action also can ruin a platform's image.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

It's not wifi but a data which will be sponsored by advertisers and other apps. There have been apps around the market who can offer free data with simple tasks like inviting friends and using the app itself on a daily basis.
That’s a really nice move to satisfy both parties! But I think that many people don’t care about their mobile data as they have some great plans offered by their mobile network. I want to see how this platform breaks that relation between the carrier and the user.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

Hi can i know where to find you whitepaper and roadmap? Because i can't see it. I wanted to invest because the project catches my eyes, so i hope someone can lend me so thst i can know what is plan of this project.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:06:40 PM

There are a lot of people who want to misguide or even scam you. Please, be careful. We offer you this simple guide on the basics of security precautions when investing in a TGE.

Thanks for this, agree with you that there are a lot of people not only in SOCIFI community but also in other projects that wants to scam people. I feel pity  that they're doing it for the sake of getting something with no sweat. This action also can ruin a platform's image.
Scammers are becoming rampant and we should be vigilant when dealing with people. On the other side, the team already warned us so we must keep this in mid to avoid to be victim.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:10:30 PM

Thank you for useful tips and information admin. Surely many members  and investors would do precaution in terms of investing from socifi ICO.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

Thank you for useful tips and information admin. Surely many members  and investors would do precaution in terms of investing from socifi ICO.

it's very pleasant that the team worries about its investors and warns about scammers. In fact, this is a very serious matter, because now the problem of fraud is becoming widespread.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:06:04 PM

What what? I thought this was going to be "DATA Ecosystem/Marketplace" as the name suggests and not some weirdass Blockchain ISP lovechild lol
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:17:32 PM

they provide Wi-Fi and other services after performing task for Socifi which is always a survey work and you are rewarded socifi token and you can choose which service to apply for

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:12:21 PM

with their universal API third parties will be able to adopt their service easily, I hope the price of GIF token goes up once sponsors start using their app I'll hold my token for like year and see whats happen.
Your strategy for the occasion of preservation tokens is true and promising. I act too mainly with the same approach and if the coin or token to me is interesting - that I hold. It depends as well and from number community, if he practically is absent, then and there is no sense in preservation of coins.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
GIFbySOCIFI-Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 300

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:15:41 PM

Hello, the goal is not really free WiFi - that is already our product - or to be more specific it is WiFi monetization platform, that countless companies all over the world use in order to be able to get something for providing free data. Usually in form of statistics and customer engagement and brand building.

Our current goal and the goal of the GIF project is to provide free mobile internet to everyone with a smartphone through the use of our app which will reward users by interacting with sponsored content with GIF which they can exchange for free data and other services on the Socifi Data Marketplace.

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

If this project is launch globally then the project need to purchase data from different local provider all over the world and that might cause a big lose if there small users on that place, so do you have any specific countries to set this project to launch?

Yes, that is the idea, but we always have the area mapped out and analyzed and there is a business plan made for the particular area in advance. You can see the details of the stages of our project in this part of our website here https://gif.network/#why-invest or even more in depth in our whitepaper.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:20:41 PM

Hello, the goal is not really free WiFi - that is already our product - or to be more specific it is WiFi monetization platform, that countless companies all over the world use in order to be able to get something for providing free data. Usually in form of statistics and customer engagement and brand building.

Our current goal and the goal of the GIF project is to provide free mobile internet to everyone with a smartphone through the use of our app which will reward users by interacting with sponsored content with GIF which they can exchange for free data and other services on the Socifi Data Marketplace.

I am curious how you are going to organize this giveaway of free wifi for every single country. Are you going to get connected with the wifi companies in each country or how is this possible ?
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:28:08 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 02:12:40 PM by GIFbySOCIFI-Official

Is this just a development project or do you already know that a global free wi-fi download will happen soon? I'm interested in knowing and will be convinced that this is true. There is little activity in the project, it's embarrassing.

The WiFi monetization platform is already in use all over the world in more than 67 countries atm. Big brands like Coca-Cola, UBER, Loreal, Pepsi and many others have used our solution.

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:33:07 PM

We are very much avare of that and actually security is one of our main focuses. Great user experience and security is what we deliver with our services. We are currently working with white hackers and bug bounty hunters to improve our current project as well.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:34:51 PM

Please, be careful when investing in the cryptocurency space.
We have put together this simple safety guide guide on the basics of security precautions when investing in a TGE.

Nice dev, thanks for informing us and reminding us about this, it is usually happen this days because scammers are everywhere. I am thankful that dev is very active to remind us always. Good luck to your project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:40:09 PM

That’s a really nice move to satisfy both parties! But I think that many people don’t care about their mobile data as they have some great plans offered by their mobile network. I want to see how this platform breaks that relation between the carrier and the user.

Of course, we are avare of the fact, it would be silly to not know that and launch a product based on the idea of providing free internet connection, but just as many people have great plans, a ton of people don't especially in developing countries. Although it might be for cheap prices for us westerners, it is simply not affordable for average citizen of that particular area. They often do have phones, but internet connection is a luxury they just cannot afford to spend the extra money on. We believe that having an access to the internet is somewhat of a basic person's right and should be available to everyone.

The first stage of our project is focused on South Africa, but we are targeting most parts of the world (in stages), for more details see our Website and WP https://gif.network/#why-invest

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: