Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:17:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥[ANN] [TGE] - 🔵GIF token by SOCIFI - SPONSORED DATA Ecosystem/Marketplace💥  (Read 48741 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:40:17 PM

Not have a quickly growth but stably. I see 1k active and kindly member at their telegram official group. What is the price of SOCIFI token now?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:48:24 PM

The Socifi bounty Program is very interesting. I just joined the bounty program and joined the telegram group. Team members provide good feedback there. And the project also offers very good referral bonuses.

Yeah right, bounty programs will surely help the project to increase its popularity and to attract many serious investors. I just hope that this project will become successful in the near future.

Well, probably they already do that to have bounty program soon. Obviously, it will increase the popularity on this project that can attract those investors as well as users. Hopefully they can provide bounty soon as want by many.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:56:32 PM

The Socifi bounty Program is very interesting. I just joined the bounty program and joined the telegram group. Team members provide good feedback there. And the project also offers very good referral bonuses.

Yeah right, bounty programs will surely help the project to increase its popularity and to attract many serious investors. I just hope that this project will become successful in the near future.

Well, probably they already do that to have bounty program soon. Obviously, it will increase the popularity on this project that can attract those investors as well as users. Hopefully they can provide bounty soon as want by many.

Well, the bounty program seems to be indispensable nowadays in every new project. It's nice that they did it, some people will benefit in this way, but I think that we should focus more on their further ideas, the successful bounty is not yet a bonus.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:59:19 PM

Is this just a development project or do you already know that a global free wi-fi download will happen soon? I'm interested in knowing and will be convinced that this is true. There is little activity in the project, it's embarrassing.

The WiFi monetization platform is already in use all over the world to be more precis in about 67 countries atm. Big brands like Coca-Cola, UBER, Loreal, Pepsi and many others have used our solution.

very interesting that your WiFi monetization platform is available in 67 countries atm, it will definitely help your new GIF project to become global. Could give me the link where I can check if your WiFi monetization is available in my country?

Hi, of course, by a chance we are preparing a competition/game sort of like geocatching regarding Socifi solutions.

Here is the list of countries, which I've actually received recently and the number has grown quite a bit from the time before, but we haven't updated the information everywhere yet:

United Arab Emirates
Albania
Armenia
Argentina
Austria
+

Fortunately my country is on list  Grin. Thank for provided us this list, It's high. Game like Geocaching would be something interested for me, I like this sort of game that challenge us to move and find something in order to get prize.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:02:19 PM

Well, the bounty program seems to be indispensable nowadays in every new project. It's nice that they did it, some people will benefit in this way, but I think that we should focus more on their further ideas, the successful bounty is not yet a bonus.

As far as I know every project should have bounty as to increase popularity which may lead to have investors to have fundings on this great project. Hopefully devs must take some actions on this concern which I think it really helps to have bounty campaigns.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:28:50 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2758875.0? For who wanna join their bounty Smiley. This is new update from them:

Dear bounty hunters,
Here is the update for 28.2. - 1.3

Influencers -> +3
Community management -> +
Facebook signature -> + 1
Blog campaign -> + 
Creative ideas -> + 1
Bitcointalk signature -> +
Telegram referral -> +
Video campaign -> +

We are looking for proofreaders for this languages: German, Vietnamese, Russian, Hindi

!!!All translations are closed!!!

SOCIFI Bounty Manager

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:43:13 PM

Is this just a development project or do you already know that a global free wi-fi download will happen soon? I'm interested in knowing and will be convinced that this is true. There is little activity in the project, it's embarrassing.

The WiFi monetization platform is already in use all over the world to be more precis in about 67 countries atm. Big brands like Coca-Cola, UBER, Loreal, Pepsi and many others have used our solution.

very interesting that your WiFi monetization platform is available in 67 countries atm, it will definitely help your new GIF project to become global. Could give me the link where I can check if your WiFi monetization is available in my country?

Hi, of course, by a chance we are preparing a competition/game sort of like geocatching regarding Socifi solutions.

Here is the list of countries, which I've actually received recently and the number has grown quite a bit from the time before, but we haven't updated the information everywhere yet:

United Arab Emirates
Albania
Armenia
Argentina
Austria
Australia
Aruba
Azerbaijan
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Barbados
Bangladesh
Belgium
Bulgaria
Bahrain
Brunei Darussalam
Bolivia
Brazil
Bahamas
Botswana
Belarus
Canada
Congo
Swtizerland
Côte d'Ivoire
Chile
Cameroon
China
Colombia
Costa Rica
Curaçao
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Germany
Denmark
Dominica
Dominican Republic
Algeria
Ecuador
Estonia
Egypt
Spain
Finland
France
Gabon
United Kingdom
Georgia
Ghana
Guadeloupe
Greece
Guatemala
Guyana
Honk Kong
Honduras
Croatia
Haiti
Hungary
Indonesia
Ireland
Israel
India
Iran
Iceland
Italy
Jamaica
Jordan
Japan
Kenya
Kyrgyzstan
Cambodia
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Kuwait
Kazakhstan
Lebanon
Sri Lanka
Lithuania
Latvia
Libya
Morocco
Monaco
Moldova
Madagascar
Republic of Macedonia
Mali
Maynmar
Mongolia
Macao
Malta
Mauritius
Maldives
Mexico
Malaysia
New Caledonia
Nigeria
Nicaragua
Netherlands
Nepal
New Zealand
Oman
Panama
Peru
Papua New Guinea
Philippines
Pakistan
Poland
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Puerto Rico
Portugal
Paraguay
Qatar
Romania
Serbia
Russian Federation
Rwanda
Saudi Arabia
Seychelles
Sweden
Singapore
Slovenia
Slovakia
Sierra Leone
Somalia
El Salvador
Togo
Thailand
Tajikistan
Tunisia
Turkey
Trinidad and Tobago
Taiwan
Tanzania
Ukraine
Uganda
United States of America
Uruguay
Uzbekistan
Saint Vincent and Grenadines
Venezuela
Virgin Islands
Viet Nam
Vanuatu
South Africa
Zambia
Zimbabwe

great my country is there, but how is this going to work with free wifi? Can we how some more specific informations about this?  Can you may be also mention with which companies are you going to work in each country for free wifi ?
My country too is also there in the list (*FeelsGreat*). Hoping it will help many of the people who want to have a solution of mobile data problems in some part of the world. This project can really gain a lot of people and hoping it will really be a successful one.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:51:58 AM

Free data or wifi for the public is very helpful, considering that you don't need to go to internet cafe and rent a P.C. But I also like SOCIFI working with Coca-Cola, UBER, Microsoft, CISCO and other big companies.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:32:36 AM

United Arab Emirates
Albania
Armenia
Argentina
Austria
Australia
Aruba
Azerbaijan
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Barbados
Bangladesh
Belgium
Bulgaria
Bahrain
Brunei Darussalam
Bolivia
Brazil
Bahamas
Botswana
Belarus
Canada
Congo
Swtizerland
Côte d'Ivoire
Chile
Cameroon
China
Colombia
Costa Rica
Curaçao
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Germany
Denmark
Dominica
Dominican Republic
Algeria
Ecuador
Estonia
Egypt
Spain
Finland
France
Gabon
United Kingdom
Georgia
Ghana
Guadeloupe
Greece
Guatemala
Guyana
Honk Kong
Honduras
Croatia
Haiti
Hungary
Indonesia
Ireland
Israel
India
Iran
Iceland
Italy
Jamaica
Jordan
Japan
Kenya
Kyrgyzstan
Cambodia
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Kuwait
Kazakhstan
Lebanon
Sri Lanka
Lithuania
Latvia
Libya
Morocco
Monaco
Moldova
Madagascar
Republic of Macedonia
Mali
Maynmar
Mongolia
Macao
Malta
Mauritius
Maldives
Mexico
Malaysia
New Caledonia
Nigeria
Nicaragua
Netherlands
Nepal
New Zealand
Oman
Panama
Peru
Papua New Guinea
Philippines
Pakistan
Poland
Puerto Rico
Portugal
Paraguay
Qatar
Romania
Serbia
Russian Federation
Rwanda
Saudi Arabia
Seychelles
Sweden
Singapore
Slovenia
Slovakia
Sierra Leone
Somalia
El Salvador
Togo
Thailand
Tajikistan
Tunisia
Turkey
Trinidad and Tobago
Taiwan
Tanzania
Ukraine
Uganda
United States of America
Uruguay
Uzbekistan
Venezuela
Virgin Islands
Viet Nam
Vanuatu
South Africa
Zambia
Zimbabwe

great my country is there, but how is this going to work with free wifi? Can we how some more specific informations about this?  Can you may be also mention with which companies are you going to work in each country for free wifi ?
My country too is also there in the list (*FeelsGreat*). Hoping it will help many of the people who want to have a solution of mobile data problems in some part of the world. This project can really gain a lot of people and hoping it will really be a successful one.

Great to see my country is also available in SOCIFI market place, it is better for us to avail its services now where most of us pay huge amount here for data but now with Socifi we find alternative possibilities.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:33:22 AM

Free data or wifi for the public is very helpful, considering that you don't need to go to internet cafe and rent a P.C. But I also like SOCIFI working with Coca-Cola, UBER, Microsoft, CISCO and other big companies.

But the question is, what local networks are they going to make collaboration with? This is important because not all the existing local networks are providing strong signal for data/ wifi.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:42:09 AM

But the question is, what local networks are they going to make collaboration with? This is important because not all the existing local networks are providing strong signal for data/ wifi.
Yeah we choose SOCIFI as our local networks are not really providing a better service so we shall really seek proper update how socifi aim to launch their better service connecting with which local network partner or will there be any possibilities Socifi will take an action plan building its own local network?
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:27:42 AM

Huge prospects for this project. They plan to launch their application in so many countries, this will increase interest in this platform. I'm glad that we can work together with this project
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:43:00 AM

It is not enough to have ambitious plans to launch the project. It is also desirable to make efforts to implement it. Without effort, any plans are just a sound. I'm glad. that the team is doing everything possible to attract investors and future users of the application

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:30:40 AM

I'm interested, many well-known companies are stated in the partners, but the developer already has agreements with them?
Yeah any such partnership should have a partnership deed agreed by both the parties and there should be a SOCIFI agreement and license that will make sense for all the users to trust the legal formalities while they are choosing Socifi.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:47:49 AM

A project that gives free data to all members! This will help many people that needs data usage. It helps a lot which you could not have any wifi wherever you go. With data you can use it anywhere you like. Thumbs up for this project.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:56:22 AM

The topic is very interesting, but I just want to know exactly where this application will work. I want to try, because I do not want to pass by such a project.
What is planned earlier - an application for Android or an application for iOS? Or will they leave at the same time?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:43:18 AM

The topic is very interesting, but I just want to know exactly where this application will work. I want to try, because I do not want to pass by such a project.
What is planned earlier - an application for Android or an application for iOS? Or will they leave at the same time?
I hope this application will be working in Asia because so many countries in Asia that needs sponsored data ecosystem or marketplace.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:50:40 AM

United Arab Emirates
Albania
Armenia
Argentina
Austria
Australia
Aruba
Azerbaijan
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Barbados
Bangladesh
Belgium
Bulgaria
Bahrain
Brunei Darussalam
Bolivia
Brazil
Bahamas
Botswana
Belarus
Canada
Congo
Swtizerland
Côte d'Ivoire
Chile
Cameroon
China
Colombia
Costa Rica
Curaçao
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Germany
Denmark
Dominica
Dominican Republic
Algeria
Ecuador
Estonia
Egypt
Spain
Finland
France
Gabon
United Kingdom
Georgia
Ghana
Guadeloupe
Greece
Guatemala
Guyana
Honk Kong
Honduras
Croatia
Haiti
Hungary
Indonesia
Ireland
Israel
India
Iran
Iceland
Italy
Jamaica
Jordan
Japan
Kenya
Kyrgyzstan
Cambodia
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Kuwait
Kazakhstan
Lebanon
Sri Lanka
Lithuania
Latvia
Libya
Morocco
Monaco
Moldova
Madagascar
Republic of Macedonia
Mali
Maynmar
Mongolia
Macao
Malta
Mauritius
Maldives
Mexico
Malaysia
New Caledonia
Nigeria
Nicaragua
Netherlands
Nepal
New Zealand
Oman
Panama
Peru
Papua New Guinea
Philippines
Pakistan
Poland
Puerto Rico
Portugal
Paraguay
Qatar
Romania
Serbia
Russian Federation
Rwanda
Saudi Arabia
Seychelles
Sweden
Singapore
Slovenia
Slovakia
Sierra Leone
Somalia
El Salvador
Togo
Thailand
Tajikistan
Tunisia
Turkey
Trinidad and Tobago
Taiwan
Tanzania
Ukraine
Uganda
United States of America
Uruguay
Uzbekistan
Venezuela
Virgin Islands
Viet Nam
Vanuatu
South Africa
Zambia
Zimbabwe

Great to see my country is also available in SOCIFI market place, it is better for us to avail its services now where most of us pay huge amount here for data but now with Socifi we find alternative possibilities.
First of all thanks for including my country! I cant wait for you guys starting the competition. I will also share this to my fb account to inform none btctalk users.
Wow! This is amazing. First when I see a long list of countries I am curious and at the same time, I am excited to see if my country belong to the list where SOCIFI market area. This is a great thing to know about this project. I hope this will gain more investors because SOCIFI is a really great project that come exist for the community.
GIFbySOCIFI-Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 300

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:19:45 AM

Also the mentioned countries (the big list) is the list of countries in which the WiFi monetization is implemented. For details about SOCIFI Engagement Solution marketplace app you should see the map here https://gif.network/#why-invest and check out the White Paper where the Roadmap is written in detail.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:33:33 AM

I read your white paper, everyone writes about free WI-FI, but in white paper it is written about mobile data, they do not mention anywhere about WI-FI. Users are confused in reliable information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: