Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:40:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥[ANN] [TGE] - 🔵GIF token by SOCIFI - SPONSORED DATA Ecosystem/Marketplace💥  (Read 48741 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:38:46 PM

For now, I can sense that other people, is complaining about the developer of the team for not answering to their different queries regarding the SOCIFI Project. I like this project, because it has a lots of potential and it gives the different of countries the opportunity to try their serivices. I was hoping this Socifi Marketplace will come to succeed.
Well, maybe because the dev is busy with some other important works which is all about the development of the platform. I suggest you to read their whitepaper and try to find your answers there. Just be patient and everything will surely be answered at the right time.

I don't think there are busy which this project have been announced long time ago. Hopefully the devs and admin may take some actions about the concerns and queries about this project because in some situation those investors may not trust anymore if they don't take this issue.
dev team might be busy working on other priority bugs to fix the issues where there will b a huge revenue impact and customer inconvenience so once SOCIFI team fix them they may reach us analyzing all the  expectations or queries.
If they are really fixing some bugs, that's a good move too, but I think they must really do something to accommodate some questions being asked in this thread.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:24:28 PM

The bounty programme is very good. i just joined the bounty programme and also joined the telegram group.the team members give good response there.And the project gives also very good reffer bonus.so i will share this project as more as possible.
Yes, absolutely their bounty programme is so good. And their telegram is so active. They provide every update on time. They always sharing content which is relevant to project. The team behind the project is so hardworking. This project succeeds soon.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:50:21 PM

The bounty programme is very good. i just joined the bounty programme and also joined the telegram group.the team members give good response there.And the project gives also very good reffer bonus.so i will share this project as more as possible.
Yes, absolutely their bounty programme is so good. And their telegram is so active. They provide every update on time. They always sharing content which is relevant to project. The team behind the project is so hardworking. This project succeeds soon.
This really helps the project in getting more loyal users and investors. They have done a great job by providing Useful information to the users and they have really worked hard overall for the project! Great work team!
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:51:45 PM

I read your white paper, everyone writes about free WI-FI, but in white paper it is written about mobile data, they do not mention anywhere about WI-FI. Users are confused in reliable information.
if I understand correctly, the project promises us an affordable mobile Internet around the world? How this will work and the most important for me how much it will cost, I think this is not a cheap service.
I really not fully understand what kind of services this platform can give. Is it they are offering free wifi to the company by using the platform? Because some people as what they understand is the platform will give free wifi to the community.

ı think its quite simple. You get some content (advertisements) to interact and if you do so then you get free data from this company to use it in your mobile data - this is why they mentioned in their wp  mobile free data and not free wifi ...
Yeah this simple idea will benefit many people all around the world and will bring a revolution in advertisement industry. I hope this platform succeeds in its future endeavours.
Sometime simple ideas do the trick. They have an effective idea a great hardworking team this combination can help any project succeed. I hope this project has the same effect!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:43:59 PM

Since this project is going to develop a platform that will provide free Data or wifi then what will be the use of its token? Will the token holder get a portion of the platforms profits?
i doubt man is mostly going to be a utility token i think so you will use it on their platform for mostly obtaining other services they have to offer like the free wifi you are talking about

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:56:56 PM

I read your white paper, everyone writes about free WI-FI, but in white paper it is written about mobile data, they do not mention anywhere about WI-FI. Users are confused in reliable information.
if I understand correctly, the project promises us an affordable mobile Internet around the world? How this will work and the most important for me how much it will cost, I think this is not a cheap service.
I really not fully understand what kind of services this platform can give. Is it they are offering free wifi to the company by using the platform? Because some people as what they understand is the platform will give free wifi to the community.

ı think its quite simple. You get some content (advertisements) to interact and if you do so then you get free data from this company to use it in your mobile data - this is why they mentioned in their wp  mobile free data and not free wifi ...
Yeah this simple idea will benefit many people all around the world and will bring a revolution in advertisement industry. I hope this platform succeeds in its future endeavours.
Sometime simple ideas do the trick. They have an effective idea a great hardworking team this combination can help any project succeed. I hope this project has the same effect!
I am sure that this will happen, because many people liked the idea of ​​the Socifi project. I see a lot of talk about this here, but we just have to wait for the launch of the platform to see how it works.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:09:46 PM

Since this project is going to develop a platform that will provide free Data or wifi then what will be the use of its token? Will the token holder get a portion of the platforms profits?
At this project entirely other directivity and free Internet as wifi or some other direction I think, will not be. However, if there are some summer competitions-conferences, then all is possible. But it will be time events.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:54:19 PM

Yeah, as what like by the investors, responsive team may attract them which can gain trust by many here in bitcoin community. I hope for the success on this project as day goes by.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:15:49 PM

To understand how their app work, all you to do is go https://www.socifi.com/features/wifi-monetization, open free account for 7 Days and no credit card required, you Upgrade, downgrade, or cancel anytime. I just try it now since it's available in my county and I will give my feedback later.
Thanks for helping us! However, I wonder why the developer does not quite active to answer these useful question to interest more investors.

I think on their telegram you can get faster answer and most of time people are questions that can find its answer by just reading their website, However, I asked few questions here and they answered it. Try to read the whitepaper,
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:31:54 PM

I see the tokens will be used inside the application and using tokens inside the application is good. The main thing is to make this usage not very noticeable - not to scare away people who are not familiar with the crypto currency.

Well a lot of people now are very aware about vryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. I am sure that they will know how to use socifi and all the tokens. I hope many investors will join.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:34:10 PM

I see the tokens will be used inside the application and using tokens inside the application is good. The main thing is to make this usage not very noticeable - not to scare away people who are not familiar with the crypto currency.

Well a lot of people now are very aware about vryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. I am sure that they will know how to use socifi and all the tokens. I hope many investors will join.
Yes investors will surely join the project and also i am sure that the peoples who really want to enter the world of cryptocurrencies will too join this project so that they will really have some good profits ahead.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:56:16 PM

Yes i see the convenient when i come to this topic of GIF tokens. What is the price of GIF at this time? Have any bonuses for them more?
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:58:29 PM

Yes i see the convenient when i come to this topic of GIF tokens. What is the price of GIF at this time? Have any bonuses for them more?
I too don't exactly know the price of their token now but i am sure that there might be some good discount bonus with them which will indeed give some good profits to their investors too. They will indeed have some good chance by purchasing the tokens and holding them untill the good future.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:25:27 AM

GIF token base price is $0.00969635 and its an ERC token where the distribution will be done via smart contracts, there are loads of opportunities SOCIFI bringing for all the active supporters, have an eagle vision on tracking it.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:38:24 AM

GIF token base price is $0.00969635 and its an ERC token where the distribution will be done via smart contracts, there are loads of opportunities SOCIFI bringing for all the active supporters, have an eagle vision on tracking it.
Always being updated about this project is good as it will surely have some good benefits ahead as the token is really going to have some good benefits and a good price ahead. Hope that everything goes well with this project so that that the platform too gets a huge users to it.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:12:17 AM

Hello is there any update on the ICO? How much has been raised, for now, I browse the website but there is no information on how much they collected.

Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:18:20 AM

This really helps the project in getting more loyal users and investors. They have done a great job by providing Useful information to the users and they have really worked hard overall for the project! Great work team!
Thats really cool. Referral bonuses will encourage more people to spread the platfrom, this technique should be encorporated by other companies too. Its truly satisfying to see the team take good interest in their users.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:12:23 AM

At this project entirely other directivity and free Internet as wifi or some other direction I think, will not be. However, if there are some summer competitions-conferences, then all is possible. But it will be time events.
I don't think that they will be giving away free wifi on the street because it would be taking a lot of money to realize it.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:17:48 AM

Such projects can easily do xxx with proper approach and with such capitalization. If of course the team will do everything stated in the road map.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:31:52 AM

As I can sense and see with this project, the SOCIFI is gaining more and more supporters. As days goes by, the community of the SOCIFI is getting bigger and bigger, and I am glad for that, because there are many people just like me, that also believes in the potential of this project. If the team will continue all their hardworks this kind of project will reach much further.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: