Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:46:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PolicyPal Network - Future of Insurance for Unbanked and Cryptoassets  (Read 35845 times)
jenpot

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:36:24 AM

I think this is a good project. Because this is backed by reputable company and featured in popular sites. This project helps to ensure the security of your cryptoassets.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:19:02 AM

I didn't find in the thread which benefits will your token bring to the holders.

Please explain what you mean. Formulate the question more precisely.
Are you interested in companies that are already interested in the project, the exchange on which the trade will be conducted or on the basis of what technology will the blockchain work?

parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:01:19 PM

You might want to change your logo as it is very similar if not basically the same as PHR
dorismak

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:00:21 PM

Interesting project, where can I find information about ICO? what is pre-sale bonus and minimal size of investments?
pololotsrus

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:03:01 AM

What is there not to understand? I'm just saying it looks really similar to Phore's logo and they had it first...

I think you should change the logo.  Phore has a similar logo already.

As far as I know, this logo is patented and belongs to the project team PolicyPal . For this reason, I do not understand your word "Phore has a similar logo already" . Perhaps you should contact the whois service and check the registration date of the main site.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:31:08 AM

You might want to change your logo as it is very similar if not basically the same as PHR
I think you should change the logo.  Phore has a similar logo already.

Thanks for highlighting this to us. The dev is aware of it and are discuss internally on how to move forward.

I didn't find in the thread which benefits will your token bring to the holders.

The whitepaper should be out soon. Do keep a look out for the whitepaper. Hopefully it can answer your question. Cheers.

They are probably still working out the details, so lets give them some time. But good that theese important questions are asked Smiley
As the campaign lasts for 6 weeks, i think it is not long until we get alot more information. 

Just a note, the reddit channel is set to private. Maybe intentional as it is still early, but seemed strange so wanted to give a heads up Smiley

Nice detective work. I also have highlight this issue to them. They are focusing on the whitepaper now. As for the reddit, it will be opened when ready.

hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:35:54 AM

Hi there, I've read that you guys are planning to adopt the dpos consensus model, are there worrirs over sybil attacks? How can we trust a network that relies on voters delegating (trusting) a few nodes to keep it running honestly?

That’s definitely a concern and we have thought about it.

There are 2 ways to stop that - 1) by making it very expensive in terms of gas fees and resources to deter people from acting maliciously. 2) Our partners in emerging countries will play a pivotal role in the delegate process as well, which will be elaborated further in the whitepaper.
 Hi Everyone,

Welcome to PolicyPal Network - The Future of Insurance for Unbanked and Cryptoassets.

www.PolicyPal.network

PolicyPal Network is a platform built with a twofold vision of addressing key issues that overlap the fields of both insurance and cryptoassets in the world today.

We are still in the midst of finalizing our whitepaper. Stay tuned for it!

Contact us: info@policypal.com or @lucaschua00

Interesting project, where can I find information about ICO? what is pre-sale bonus and minimal size of investments?

You can contact info@policypal.com for more information.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:22:07 AM

As i understand from roadmap, they will have own blockchain? When they will launch mainnet? We will received tokens at first and than will swap to coins? Or we must wait mainnet and will received coins?

Waiting for more information and pre-sale. I want to invest here  Roll Eyes
usd.dev

Activity: 266

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:53:41 AM

At an early stage, I unfortunately will not be able to attend, too much of an initial fee for me. I will wait for more accessible conditions and an open public ICO.

Ofcifreak

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:34:22 AM

All this is interesting. Why should I invest in your product?
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

At an early stage, I unfortunately will not be able to attend, too much of an initial fee for me. I will wait for more accessible conditions and an open public ICO.

Thanks for taking the extra effort to reach out to us and express your interest in the project. These actions already meant a lot to us.

All this is interesting. Why should I invest in your product?

PolicyPal Network is a platform built with a twofold vision of addressing key issues that overlap the fields of both insurance and cryptoassets in the world today.

-Giving a peace of mind to the cryptocurrency community with CryptoProtect.
-Providing the unbanked the access to protection with mutual aid insurance.
-Brings transparency, accessibility and cost savings to all stakeholders.
-Mitigate elements of conflict in traditional, centralized insurance models.

Our existing business: PolicyPal is an Monetary of Singapore (MAS) Licensed Insurance Broker and Exempted Financial Advisor that enables individuals to buy, manage and optimise their insurance policies.

To date, PolicyPal has accumulated a user base of over 32,000 in Singapore alone since launch of product 12 months ago. We are also Singapore's first and only graduate from the MAS fintech regulatory sandbox.

Selected Achievements:
Orange Fab Asia Winner Tokyo 2017
NTT Data Special Award 2017
Gold Award - Asia Smart App Summit Hong Kong 2017
T Hero Guangzhou China - Singapore Winner 2017
Prudential Fintegrate Partnership program
Google Asia Pacific StartonAndroid program

and Val Yap (CEO, Founder) is listed as Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:30:28 AM

So far PolicyPal Network seem like the most transparent company launching an ICO. we are going to keep doing our due diligence, but you seem like a very strong buy recommendation and I can’t wait for the white paper!
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:22:19 PM

Recently, our Founder and CEO Val Yap spoke at Rakuten Fintech 2017 Conference on how how apps, ai and blockchain are shaking up the insurance industry. https://rakuten.today/blog/apps-ai-blockchain-insurance-industry.html
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

Hi guys, this project looks great! Bookmarked for future use. Also, I'm looking for a new project to promote through signatures, translations and meet-ups. Very keen on hearing your plans for a bounty campaign.

Will keep this in mind!
magisterr

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:09:04 PM

Im intersting in this project and want to invest here. And looking some info and what I understand:
They have working company, working with several partners and have mobile apps. But want to implemente insure to blockchain as well. Right?
Here is their facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/hipolicypal/

Waiting for whitepaper with neagerly  Roll Eyes
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:42:15 AM

Im intersting in this project and want to invest here. And looking some info and what I understand:
They have working company, working with several partners and have mobile apps. But want to implemente insure to blockchain as well. Right?

Where can I sign up for the signature bounty? I asked in the Telegram channel but they referred me to this topic.
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:33:01 AM

I have just noticed that the whitepaper is online!

www.PolicyPal.network

magisterr

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:02:56 PM

Where can I sign up for the signature bounty? I asked in the Telegram channel but they referred me to this topic.

They already reached limit to bounty participants. Read bounty thread.

www.PolicyPal.network

Thank you, mate. Ill learn this now  Roll Eyes
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:35:42 AM

Waiting for whitepaper with neagerly  Roll Eyes

They already reached limit to bounty participants. Read bounty thread.

www.PolicyPal.network

Thank you, mate. Ill learn this now  Roll Eyes

Woa, thanks guys, you all reply faster than me. Anyway i went to their policypal meet up session yesterday and the turned up was amazing.

The whitepaper is out.

And these are some of the amazing things you can know about Policypal.

Background info: Singapore is a country known for its government of least corruption and strict laws + regulation.
- Policypal is the first to graduate from Monetary Authority of Singapore(MAS) sandbox.
- It is also being incubated by Paypal.
- Some of its partners are AIG, Aviva, AXA, Etiqa and NTUC incomes.
- Val Yap, CEO of Policypal Network, is listed as Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia.
magisterr

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:48:35 AM

Woa, thanks guys, you all reply faster than me. Anyway i went to their policypal meet up session yesterday and the turned up was amazing

Do you have video from this meetUp? It would be nice, if you will share this. And if they had some conferense - as well  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: