Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:04:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PolicyPal Network - Future of Insurance for Unbanked and Cryptoassets  (Read 35851 times)
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:58:39 AM

A lot of recent ICOs moved away the core decentralisation principle and sold it all to whale . They used the community to build the hype. I am sure that PolicyPal will listen to the community though
A project not is only for the hype hence building a community for more hype is not a good quality to work with the project it will only make this as a pump and dump. Kyc or whitelisting will help to reduce the hype by limiting the maximum amount of tokens that can be purchase by one person and not to sold all in the whales who will going to manipulate the price.
theslasher99

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:44:21 AM

An awesome one!
I do waiting for the bounty campaign with so excited.
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:32:44 PM

An awesome one!
I do waiting for the bounty campaign with so excited.

Sorry to say but this post did not make much sence. If you are interested in bounty this is the wrong thread. If you cant find it pm me and il give you the link.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:07:09 PM

A lot of recent ICOs moved away the core decentralisation principle and sold it all to whale . They used the community to build the hype. I am sure that PolicyPal will listen to the community though
A project not is only for the hype hence building a community for more hype is not a good quality to work with the project it will only make this as a pump and dump. Kyc or whitelisting will help to reduce the hype by limiting the maximum amount of tokens that can be purchase by one person and not to sold all in the whales who will going to manipulate the price.

A lot of ico now just sold out all the allocation to the big buyers and hence small investors are not able to get in. The ico will just cancel the crowdsale because the big buyers can fulfill till hardcap. I am glad that Policypal Network has rejected tons of Venture capital requests and remain a portion of the tokens for the crowdsale. With the huge requests for whitelist, i believe the individual cap may be small but at least it is better than nothing.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:30:24 PM

A lot of ico now just sold out all the allocation to the big buyers and hence small investors are not able to get in. The ico will just cancel the crowdsale because the big buyers can fulfill till hardcap. I am glad that Policypal Network has rejected tons of Venture capital requests and remain a portion of the tokens for the crowdsale. With the huge requests for whitelist, i believe the individual cap may be small but at least it is better than nothing.

How much people registered in whitelist? And how much will be individual cap? I think, they can to divide left amount (amount for ICO) to participiants for 24 hours, and in next 24h, if hard cap would not be reached - everyone can buy without limit. Same made one other project. And everyone can buy in this way  Roll Eyes
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:26:31 PM

I'm wondering how much I can buy coins if I'm in the first group of a whitelist. And how many coins will be sold at ICO?
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:25:10 PM

Are there still any bonuses for people who sign up early for the whitelist or no bonuses at all?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:17:30 AM

How much people registered in whitelist? And how much will be individual cap? I think, they can to divide left amount (amount for ICO) to participiants for 24 hours, and in next 24h, if hard cap would not be reached - everyone can buy without limit. Same made one other project. And everyone can buy in this way  Roll Eyes

I cant say how many people has applied for the whitelist but if you see that the tg exploded with close to 10k members joining after the announcement of tg whitelist.

There will be kyc and we still have to audit every kyc before the company can decide more details on the crowdsale.

I'm wondering how much I can buy coins if I'm in the first group of a whitelist. And how many coins will be sold at ICO?

Are there still any bonuses for people who sign up early for the whitelist or no bonuses at all?

We have to wait for further details as after the finish of kyc audit then we have more information on the crowdsale.
Ginzink

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

The attention PolicyPal have received is impressive, not that many icos with so much interest! And i saw myself in telegram how they for a long period have rejected bigger investors trying to get in via pre sale as they have been clear that they will allocate a portion for normal ico where we all get a chance. They closed whitelist quite fast, but if not the individual cap would be too small, so im quite happy with the process.
komawei

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:07:40 PM
Merited by SKMoon (10)

The attention PolicyPal have received is impressive, not that many icos with so much interest! And i saw myself in telegram how they for a long period have rejected bigger investors trying to get in via pre sale as they have been clear that they will allocate a portion for normal ico where we all get a chance. They closed whitelist quite fast, but if not the individual cap would be too small, so im quite happy with the process.
Can I understand that this project was carried out under the supervision and management of the Singapore government agencies? I think this indicates that this is a great project, which is why it will attract so many people to participate.
magisterr

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

Can I understand that this project was carried out under the supervision and management of the Singapore government agencies? I think this indicates that this is a great project, which is why it will attract so many people to participate.

Yes, their company registered in Singapoure. And as manager said:

PolicyPal is an Monetary of Singapore (MAS) Licensed Insurance Broker and Exempted Financial Advisor that enables individuals to buy, manage and optimise their insurance policies.

To date, PolicyPal has accumulated a user base of over 32,000 in Singapore alone since launch of product 12 months ago. We are also Singapore's first and only graduate from the MAS fintech regulatory sandbox.

Also, they have a working company. You can look their activity, jobs, partnerships in facebook since 2016

https://www.facebook.com/hipolicypal/
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:51:50 PM

Yah to be honest, they could have chose the easier way out by just selling everything to the private investors so they dont have to go through all these trouble to have whitelist, go through the mountain of kyc and smart contract etc. However, they want to make sure the public also have a fair share in the tokens and dont want the tokens to be controlled by whales.
magisterr

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:02:18 PM

This is overview of PolicyPal meetUp in Tokyo (which was 5th February). Article on Japanese, but you can use google translate if interesting  Smiley
https://crypto-times.jp/policypal-network-meetup/
Ginzink

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:36:36 AM

Yah to be honest, they could have chose the easier way out by just selling everything to the private investors so they dont have to go through all these trouble to have whitelist, go through the mountain of kyc and smart contract etc. However, they want to make sure the public also have a fair share in the tokens and dont want the tokens to be controlled by whales.

Yes excactly that!
Also the limit of 8000 for whitelist was a good move. Gave a decent portion of members the possibility to join while keeping the eth/user portion high enough to make it worth KYC, getting ETH etc.
Off course thoose who did not get in would want a higher number, but there is a limit to how accomodating they can be. It will be on exchange soon enough Smiley
magisterr

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:04:47 PM

New advisor joined to PolicyPal team  Roll Eyes

Blockchain Rockstar Yiseul as Newest Advisor to PolicyPal Network

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/blockchain-rockstar-yiseul-as-newest-advisor-to-policypal-network-61b3b737112c
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:09:05 AM

The overall partnerships and support they already have is impressive. Not really surprised of the public attention this ICO is getting day by day. It's going to be a huge one I think.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Tarantulo

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

Go Blockchain!

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:19:00 AM

Looks like an awesome ICO. Sad I spent all my Ether Sad

Elrond

- The Internet Scale Blockchain -  (https://Elrond.com)
swap15

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

How is this a viable business for the investors?
Hati

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:38:24 PM

PolicyPal Network KYC Instructions Guide

This article explains in detail the background regarding the detailed KYC procedures. It will be available for submission for 7 days.
   - Start Date and Time: 15th Feb 2018 Thursday SGT (GMT+8) 10am
   - End Date and Time: 22nd Feb 2018 Thursday SGT (GMT+8) 9.59am

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-kyc-instructions-guide-86728c027c4d
Ginzink

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:09:07 PM

Looks like an awesome ICO. Sad I spent all my Ether Sad

I think this is the first time im saying this. But if you got into whitelist i would have gone in with more fiat to get the allocated eth after kyc is finished and they say how much we can contribute each. PolicyPal is a rare project in terms of future actual potential, not just hyped value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: