Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:45:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] PolicyPal Network - Future of Insurance for Unbanked and Cryptoassets  (Read 35845 times)
RinoEmiliano

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:01:32 AM

Hey! If someone missed whitelist and want to get in for a fee, let me know in telegram. I am new member in bitcointalk, but can show references that I can be trusted. Telegram: EmilianoRino

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:43:15 AM

Hey! If someone missed whitelist and want to get in for a fee, let me know in telegram. I am new member in bitcointalk, but can show references that I can be trusted. Telegram: EmilianoRino

This doesn't sound right to me. Maybe it is allowed but i highly doubt it. Il notify the manager and at least let him know about it.
vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:36:50 PM

hi all , may I speak with someone who can offer us private terms before sale? thanks
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:42:53 PM

hi all , may I speak with someone who can offer us private terms before sale? thanks
Hello guy. Unfortunately,both private sale and whitelisting period is already over.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 11:16:09 PM

That is a pretty decent and interesting ICO. However, I can not find the date of an ICO, is that already published or not yet? THanks
Hati

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:40:00 PM

Blockchain Brad recently interviewed CEO Val Yap. They talk about the future of insurance for the unbanked and crypto-assets. Great interview, recommended watching:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8WxTH34zgw

vudeptraihpv

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:57:00 PM

On the KYC screen. A message appears stating that the email is not in the allowed list. What should I do?
Ginzink

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:42:22 PM

On the KYC screen. A message appears stating that the email is not in the allowed list. What should I do?

I would go to telegram. You will get a fast response from community managers there Smiley
If you dont have and dont want telegram, give me a pm and il ask for you Smiley - but dont include any personal information, i am not an employee of PolicyPal.
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:14:16 PM

I would go to telegram. You will get a fast response from community managers there Smiley
If you dont have and dont want telegram, give me a pm and il ask for you Smiley - but dont include any personal information, i am not an employee of PolicyPal.

But you are a great help to Policypal Network. You are always actively here to help out any questions. Felt proud to have people like you supporting my projects.
TrueReligionn

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:45:08 AM

Be aware of this project! They got many hype and people are just blindly following it, not even reading whitepaper. They don't have any token economy. Token is not used on platform there will be no reasons for it to grow even after platform will be SUPER popular.
Their whitepaper says that the usecase of token is ability to take part in some votings and taking part in surveys! Fantastic, you really think that people will rush on exchanges to buy your tokens to take part in surveys???
And policies on platform can be purchased using fiat money, avoiding policypal token.

After asking admins in telegram group about it, I was banned.
Here proofs

https://imgur.com/a/4Smqo

https://imgur.com/a/U4NEK

https://imgur.com/a/HmFNQ
Ginzink

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

Be aware of this project! They got many hype and people are just blindly following it, not even reading whitepaper. They don't have any token economy. Token is not used on platform there will be no reasons for it to grow even after platform will be SUPER popular.
Their whitepaper says that the usecase of token is ability to take part in some votings and taking part in surveys! Fantastic, you really think that people will rush on exchanges to buy your tokens to take part in surveys???
And policies on platform can be purchased using fiat money, avoiding policypal token.

Here proofs

As it is a insurance company they need to be able to reach out to the masses. Then you do need fiat as option, at least in the coming years.
There could be some more clarification on the advantage of holding -that is a valid point, but fiat option is quite smart for now.
Banning is probably because of your tone btw. Your post have not been deleted here so it dont apear like you are not allowed to express your opinion.
catchingfire

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:20:42 PM

User will probably help you to improve your project, be good!
TrueReligionn

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:36:11 PM

Here proofs

As it is a insurance company they need to be able to reach out to the masses. Then you do need fiat as option, at least in the coming years.
There could be some more clarification on the advantage of holding -that is a valid point, but fiat option is quite smart for now.
Banning is probably because of your tone btw. Your post have not been deleted here so it dont apear like you are not allowed to express your opinion.

How can you delete my post on forum, lol you shilly-Billy?
There is no sense for me as investor of holding their token if they are taking payments in fiat on their platform. It comes that I will only give them money for their business and they will give me token that is not even needed to use on their platform.
There are tons of projects who made a simple system for fast adoption for people who don't know how to use crypto.
Those projects making gateways on their platforms and when people want to use their product they can pay in fiat BUT: Fiat is automatically converting to the platform token through gateway. And company is buying tokens back from exchanges and token holders to swap it for fiat on their platform for non crypto-adopters

I hope you will get your little pack of bounty coins for shilling this money-grabing project
Ginzink

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:52:11 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 05:34:32 PM by Ginzink

You are actualy right, this is not a self moderated topic.

I can see why you were banned though from telegram. That tone is unjustified, but ok. It is a important note you got, i will try to get a response from the team and post it here. - But in a polite way.

And yes i am in bounty, not exactly a secret with my signature. Smiley
magisterr

Activity: 1372

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:09:39 PM

Short Roadshow Review PolicyPal across Asia:

https://medium.com/@policypalnet/policypal-network-roadshow-review-e2de398e6bde
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:22:47 PM

This project looks very promising, they are working on Policypal project for more than 1.5 years, Singapore is rising in crypto-currency business, they are very active.I'm confident about this project become one of the crypto apps. Over the past 24 hours I've read a lot about the project, it's really a very interesting project, from articles in Forbes to small articles and notes from developer diaries.
magisterr

Activity: 1372

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:28:29 PM

to TrueReligionn

as for liquidity of PYPL tokens, I read their whitepaper. and if you will do same, you would know, that, people will pay in Pypl tokens for insurance and have bonus. So it will be more profitable to pay in their tokens instead of fiat.

Members gets additional 2% bonus rewards in PYPL tokens when purchasing insurance policies on the PolicyPal Platform.

They also will have own blockchain in Q3 2018 (because transaction on Ethereum are to expensive and not stable). Alpha and Beta will be on Ethereum blockchain early.

Do you think, such big player like Paypal can allow himself to work with shitty projects?

I cant understand, why people dont doing research, and believe in real full shit like "Blockchain 4.0" with unknown person and incomprehensible projects, who just made hype and want to grab money, and than this people will be crying. May be better to pay attention really good projects, with real team and real product?
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:32:39 PM

Any future airdrop?
hua_hui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:13:04 PM

to TrueReligionn

as for liquidity of PYPL tokens, I read their whitepaper. and if you will do same, you would know, that, people will pay in Pypl tokens for insurance and have bonus. So it will be more profitable to pay in their tokens instead of fiat.

Members gets additional 2% bonus rewards in PYPL tokens when purchasing insurance policies on the PolicyPal Platform.

They also will have own blockchain in Q3 2018 (because transaction on Ethereum are to expensive and not stable). Alpha and Beta will be on Ethereum blockchain early.

Do you think, such big player like Paypal can allow himself to work with shitty projects?

I cant understand, why people dont doing research, and believe in real full shit like "Blockchain 4.0" with unknown person and incomprehensible projects, who just made hype and want to grab money, and than this people will be crying. May be better to pay attention really good projects, with real team and real product?

Really thanks a lot for helping me to answer the questions.

Using the Policypal Network tokens will entitled you to have a discount on the insurance package/policy.
In addition, the 'cashback' will also be rewarded in tokens form.
More functions for the token usage will be announced in the future when the main net is closer to launch. By then, with it own mainnet, there will have even more utility of the tokens.
TrueReligionn

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:21:03 PM

to TrueReligionn

I’ve read whitepaper. From this model it comes that only people involved in crypto will buy policies on their platform using tokens. People who are not familiar with crypto will use fiat. If they want to make real value to their product, they should make their token THE ONLY way of purchasing policies. And for comfort of people not involved in crypto, who want to use fiat, they should make internal exchange. For example some Bob wants to buy policy on their platform, and the only way to do this is to pay with token, but Bob doesn’t know how to go to exchange and buy token, Bob was using fiat money all his life. And specially for people like Bob there is option in the PP app to pay with fiat, but when fiat comes in app it is automatically exchanging for token, and token is used to buy policy for Bob. And company is buying back token from exchanges from token holders.
Everybody happy, and then tokenomics work right way, and token gets value based on the amount of policies sold.
But there is not a single word about this token economy model in whitepaper. It is just me, random noob from internet writing about it on forum. Not Super Puper developers, chosen by PayPal, and many other venture investing companies, who still don’t have enough money for the project and coming here to the community to take our money. nd unfortunatelly there is so much hype around ICOs now, and so many stupid people just giving money to all projects, who are new to crypto and economics. They spending their last money hoping to make big profits. And projects like this get their money, because PayPal logo is written on their website.

If team will show any REAL model, driving up token value, I will take my words back. But not before. And not because they are saying that “you will see real token use and value, when we launch mainnet” . And before mainnet we should buy lottery token? Nice position.

Edit: and when they banned me, they even forbiddened me to watch discussion in group, not just puting silence on me. And admin reported me like spamer in telegram. He just answered my questions and to prevent further reasoned questiones, he didn’t have answers, he just quietly banned me, so all people in group wouldn’t panic about this. After I pmed him, he just baned and reported me, not answering, like 15 yo girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: